Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Let me highlight guys, this was the worst episode after a very long lame working week!
So, I'm not commenting about what "will PROVE to be the WORST choice" сos it's obvious is and Alaric said "don't screw it up" what Damon totally will, so I'll leave this two lovebirds share their pathetic lives together for now till one of them screw it up. I'm sure, not long to wait!

What ticked me though is Elena expressing zero emotions talking to Stefan. You remember break up scene in 4x06? Even sired Elena felt something about it and Stefan. Here - just nothing. Elena talked with Stefan like he is a total stranger to her, like she never dated him. You tell you ex to get lost in that sort of way only if he did pretty bad things to you. She didn't share a tear, she didn't share any emotion telling him to move on with his life, oh, i forgot she said he sucked as a vampire? Such an expert here, Elena Gilbert, my ass! ( sorry, that was random).

So all in all this cold blooded....Elena can go to hell with Damon and not bother my baby for the next couple of centuries, until she gets her **** together and begs for forgiveness...on her knees *yes, totally imagining this scene now*

I loooooooooved Mabekah in this episode! Totally cute and I'm so happy these two kids get to have fun in summer! Of all people Matty ad Rebekah deserve to have something normal in their lives.

Vengeful witches/hunters/werewolf bullets were a total waste of my time!
Liked Kol creeping around Bonnie though, i swear he has hots for our baby witch girl!

EPIC Kat/Elena fight was not that epic. Totally saw Katherine getting the cure. Not interested to see human Katherine of any sorts. She was bad ass, now she will be as lame as Elena.

Beremy kiss was all sorts of cute as well. Jeremy and Stefan are the only ones who seem to care about Bonnie (Ok, Kol, I hear you), but how could they kill off Bonnie? She never even had a decent storyline? She was so selfless, my girl, till the very end. Thois was so touching I actually cried. Bonnie was always one of my girls, I don't know..I will miss her terribly.

and now Stefan! He was all around the BEST! Saying he did this all for Elena, giving her the cure, telling Damon that he is not not happy for him - PERFECT MAN! He is so much above this and better than any one of them! I did not see Stefan-doppelganger storyline coming, though I've read speculation about Silas jumping Stefan's bones for some time. I guess doppelgangers are as rare as the sire bond. Totally not happening with the one person twice...uh..whatever. The problem I have with this twist is that - JP lied about Stefan getting a storyline. Stefan is boxed up underwater with a broken heart and no one to turn to. The evil-doppelganger role is for PW, the actor, who gets to play some one else on this show. Fine, PW is the reason enough for me to stay with this travesty, but I'm all sorts of dissapointed with the show and the season as whole.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sci-fifanatic (View Post)
That ending made me understand it a lot more. They need "Stefan" to be alone for at least a good part of the season in order to do this Silas plot.
I'm not sure he will be alone: all this talk about having different true love in a vampire life and the way they pushed S/C made me think he might get trapped in a new triangle with Caroline and Tyler (if he comes back),
Old 05-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I agree.. especially with all the outrage I have seen with the finale, if casual fans feel the same way,... I expect to see a decrease for sure.
It is funny that from the majority of TVD fandom even a few small few DEers were not happy with it and sayi g it really didn't make since. When people who don't even ship anyone In The triangle didn't really like it the something was wrong.

I know SE are endgame and I'm just going to stick with it and hope the writers turn this around for me and have Elena prove her love to Stefan. Seriously think about IT when she chose Stefan she said that no matter what it was the best choice she ever made and the when she chose Damon she said this is probably going to be the biggest mistake I ever made. That means something. SE aren't over Elena just needs to get her brain fixed and it will happen.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfuschia (View Post)
I'm not sure he will be alone: all this talk about having different true love in a vampire life and the way they pushed S/C made me think he might get trapped in a new triangle with Caroline and Tyler (if he comes back),
Can Stefan get caught in another triangle when its not even him? haha. Let me rephrase: Elena would know it wasn't him. He and Caroline are close but they're not Elena and Stefan close by any shot at all.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

If we have to put up with DE for most of the season and then on top of it have to deal with Caroline in another triangle I will we had Klaus declare his lasting love and then we will have Tyler and the throw in Stefan as well. Yea that will be believable.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Off topic but I wonder when people will find out about Bonnie
Old 05-17-2013, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sci-fifanatic (View Post)
Off topic but I wonder when people will find out about Bonnie
Well I imagine in the first few episodes. She told Jer to tell people that she went with he rmother for the summer. So that will by her a alibi for a while.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Elena is not going to take that very well.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:36 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

I really don't hope they throw Stefan into another triangle
Old 05-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm actually glad we will have 3 month of DE together off screen. You know, when the writers break them up they can always plus this 3 moths to their relationships

Bonnie!!!! This still hurts! I guess they will know when she wont turn up for college.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:38 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah that must be the latest they will notice that she's not there
Old 05-17-2013, 11:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm wondering how long the whole Where is Bonnie? mystery will go on. If I was Jeremy I certainly wouldn't want to tell Elena that she was dead now too
Old 05-17-2013, 11:40 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

We as the audience will get to see her more I think since I guess Jeremy can still see ghosts?
Old 05-17-2013, 11:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes, I think she told him that - that he would see her.
Bonnie is always in the offscreen-land anyway, of cause no one will notice her absence in 3 moths.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:43 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Please continue in the NEW Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread