Fan Forum Hero

Why?
Old 11-04-2014, 12:25 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

She keeps going at him - complaining and whining
Old 11-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

^ Caroline always complains and whines so it's nothing new. It's just mostly about Damon and DE

Even though I get why Stefan is so completely lost and in pain I think his behavior with Caroline is uncalled for. Neither of them are acting in the best way and I can't put the blame 100% on Caroline. Yes, she should be more understanding of Stefan and try harder to get through to him but it's really difficult when any attempts she's made to contact or communicate with him get blocked and dismissed.

Look at Elena for instance. At first she didn't want to talk about Damon and this made Caroline uncomfortable so she actually avoided Elena and spent time with her mom. Then when she found out how hurt Elena was she immediately tried to help. Caroline didn't like that Elena got compelled but she supported it because it's what Elena wanted. If Stefan had told Caroline that he didn't want anything to do with MF and to respect his distance she would have understood. Instead he left without saying goodbye and decided to forget her existence. Imagine if one of your friends did that to you, it would hurt
Old 11-05-2014, 03:45 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

And you are right

It's just that I really really do not want the writers to ruin Steroline friendship! I want them to stay in a friendship - that is what I love about them
Old 11-06-2014, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 11-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^ Caroline always complains and whines so it's nothing new. It's just mostly about Damon and DE

Even though I get why Stefan is so completely lost and in pain I think his behavior with Caroline is uncalled for. Neither of them are acting in the best way and I can't put the blame 100% on Caroline. Yes, she should be more understanding of Stefan and try harder to get through to him but it's really difficult when any attempts she's made to contact or communicate with him get blocked and dismissed.

Look at Elena for instance. At first she didn't want to talk about Damon and this made Caroline uncomfortable so she actually avoided Elena and spent time with her mom. Then when she found out how hurt Elena was she immediately tried to help. Caroline didn't like that Elena got compelled but she supported it because it's what Elena wanted. If Stefan had told Caroline that he didn't want anything to do with MF and to respect his distance she would have understood. Instead he left without saying goodbye and decided to forget her existence. Imagine if one of your friends did that to you, it would hurt
I agree. Steroline are both at fault.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:14 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Love gif set
Old 11-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, we had some great scenes tonight with these two
Old 11-07-2014, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey, we had some great scenes tonight with these two
I liked the last scene. I liked that Caroline held her ground with Stefan, because honestly, he's treated her awfully and his apology was so half-arsed it wasn't even an apology. He was trying to go back to the way things were without having to directly apologise.

I look forward to things moving forward.
Old 11-07-2014, 03:21 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Moving forward - how?
Old 11-07-2014, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Caroline does deserve an honest to god apology from Stefan, but half the stuff that was coming out of her mouth about Enzo and turning on vampires was ridiculous. I want their friendship back.. but at this point both sides have disappointed me greatly. I am also annoyed that Caroline seems to be taking out her deeper feelings for Stefan on Stefan and that is such a big fat nono Stefan is not at fault for not feeling that way about her (yet).
Old 11-07-2014, 01:23 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
... I want their friendship back.. .
Yes please
Old 11-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want there friendship back also, but I think she wants more me too Caroline
Old 11-08-2014, 09:54 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

No no no not more - just friendship
Old 11-08-2014, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Caroline does deserve an honest to god apology from Stefan, but half the stuff that was coming out of her mouth about Enzo and turning on vampires was ridiculous. I want their friendship back.. but at this point both sides have disappointed me greatly. I am also annoyed that Caroline seems to be taking out her deeper feelings for Stefan on Stefan and that is such a big fat nono Stefan is not at fault for not feeling that way about her (yet).
I agree about the Enzo conversation being stupid. At this point it was just a delay tactic. Caroline knows Stefan went after Enzo because of Damon but talking about Damon is what they need to do to have a proper conversation which will let them move forward.

I really hope she's not letting her feelings dictate her actions. I can't be sure if she is.