Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2011, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Tia! Yeah, I'm gonna try post here more.. now I have caught up on the show. I get so many shows to watch and then I end up falling behind

Yeah, I think what he was afraid of.. if he told her, she might run for the hills.. or be scared of him or something. He can't bare to lose her.
if he had used his powers on her for a reason that was unreasonable, I wouldn't like it. But the fact is, he did it because he couldn't bare to lose the one person that keeps him going and makes him want to live.
I agree, lucky for me NOF Is the only new television series I'm really into at the moment...it's actually one of my if not THEE most favorite television show of the moment.

Agreed, the thing I can accept is that every character is not the same. and The Watcher is like that...he just can't handle her finding out about his past yet. I hope in time he'll tell her and be honest with her cause it's the only way they'll have a healthy relationship.

I love their scene in this episode though, Katie looking after Watcher. she even wanted him to do to Dr.King again to get another treatment.