Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

I just finished watching this episode, and i really really liked it. Probably one of my favorites. I really enjoyed Jim and Stephanie crime fighting together. Stephanie's enthusiasm when she knocked that guy out was amazing. She was so happy Also I loved the anniversary present Jim gave to Steph. A mark of true love.

JJ playing poker with the guys, his need to win. Show off. I kinda guessed that he will ask Daphne to read the minds for him, but I really like them working together!
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 02-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This was a very good episode for me as well. The Watcher of course was one of my favorites. I just love always finding out about how much news stuff he can do. The Jim and Steph anniversary and how they felt sad because of another couple had reservations before them and the man had plans to ask his girlfriend to marry him.

The poker game was the best thing about the episode[followed by The Watcher.]
Old 02-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

You are true watcher fan, aren't you? I agree with you, it's always awesome when he does something new. Like when he planted the idea to the kid's head that he wants to go, just to make Katie feel like she's having the power!

That Jim and Steph moment definelty was one of the cutest. I love they as an 'older couple' gave the room for the 'kids'.

The poker game was entertaining. I loved how Katie and the watcher showed up. Katie could not have given a damn about being there, she just wanted to go on with her date
Old 02-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah that obvious right? I just been a fan from the beginning even though I though he was a bit crazy or weird. he just has that look. I love that scene where The Watcher manipulated Chris[I think that was him] his thoughts and made him leave, Katie was so happy cause she thought she did all the work. I was proud for her.

They need to make their kids grow. well Jim already does but Stephanie is still way to overprotective. which is great but for the viewers we would love to see more personal gain poker games so... lol

Oh yeah JJ and Daphne getting caught in the poker game is all The Watcher's fault...Katie didn't really care about what was going on at all. lol
Old 02-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

YEah, well it's really obvious I know exactly what you mean by that look. He has that in his eyes, that makes him look a bit crazy! Yeah that scene is definetly one of my favorites of the episode. Katie was so proud of herself!

I was like WHAT! When Steph said that they have to go to this old lady's house when they are gone, Daphne is sixteen!! She is more than capable of taking care of herself, and JJ is not much younger than her. I really like Daphne and JJ together, when they went to fix the Jim's gift for steph was hilarious. JJ is such a dork

Yeah it was! Katie just wanted to go on with her date! lol
Old 02-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes it's definitely in the eyes. but I'm just really a fan no matter what side he's working for.

I really can't believe how JJ and Daphne fixed that statue thing. lol and their team poker was great, I was happy when Daphne finally agreed to read everyone else mind for the poker fame.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes it's definitely in the eyes. but I'm just really a fan no matter what side he's working for.

I really can't believe how JJ and Daphne fixed that statue thing. lol and their team poker was great, I was happy when Daphne finally agreed to read everyone else mind for the poker fame.