Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2011, 02:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Because in my mind plan or not teaming up with amanda to take down your mother and by extension your father figure all to get back money in my mind is a bitch move.michael should have taken her out permanently.heather
Oh, but of course when Michael hunted her, blackmailed and double crossed her to get his revenge you'd never recommend him be put down permanently would you? Because it's Mikita!!!! looove!!!!!!

It still remains to be seen what Alex actually does. She always has multiple layers in her dealings with Division. And it's misrepresenting to call her motivation 'money', it's her family's murderers and her family legacy.

Quote:
Yeah, I respect your opinion but mine is that alex could have found a way to warn Nikita, let her in on it - you could tell by Nikita's face that she was shocked and hurt that Alex even pointed a gun at her.
Well, your opinion is your opinion and all. But, Alex says she couldn't warn Nikita or Percy would know and I see no evidence that she was wrong. I don't thinks it's fair to call betrayal when someone failed to do better than what you would wish. Fact remains that she intended to save Nikita and did save Nikita and not intended the opposite and tried to achieve the opposite.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:17 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo_panda (View Post)
I actually can see why Alex did why she did - it was saying she can't trust Nikita that annoyed me - its not like Nikita can trust her now completely either.
That's true, of course. (:
Old 05-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Total Fan

Well, its my opinion you can't really say its "not fair" - I'm stating what I think and said I respected what you thought and only ask you to do the same but I can see that you aren't going to do that. I never said she was trying to get Nikita killed - I said it was a bad plan because it could have ended badly.

And I don't think its fair for you to say that people say things because they ship Mikita - its their opinion and they are entitled to it for whatever reason they want just as you are.

The point of a discussion thread is for people to share their views on the episode and their opinions and people should be able to respect them.
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 05-14-2011, 02:30 PM
New Fan

I'm sorry if I offended but I fail to see disrespect in providing cordial arguments. Maybe the Mikita comment was a little edgy I admit.

But if people can't take criticism of their views I wont bring it up again.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

first of all

Michael never blackmailed double crossed alex or nikita.and yes I know that the day He and nikita got back together He asked her to do something and yes gave her a time limit but that was a trust test.and if you say He hunted nikita you call that hunting that was a man letting the woman He loved go at every turn.and He never once betrayed nikita or alex.and mikita said they'd help her avenge her familly.she is all about the money and birthright now if she weren't she'd follow the plan. And yes I love mikita so what.heather
Old 05-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Total Fan

The respecting people's opinions wasn't just aimed at you - its a general statement to make sure people do it because I don't want any fights breaking out in here.

Its not that I can't take people having criticism of my opinions as you said, but I don't see why anyone would need to do that to anyones opinions. The good thing about a discussion thread is to be able to see what other people thought, its not really for everyone to think the same. Would be kind of boring if we all thought the same.
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 05-14-2011, 03:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Michael never blackmailed double crossed alex or nikita.and yes I know that the day He and nikita got back together He asked her to do something and yes gave her a time limit but that was a trust test.
I did not read that episode as a trust test. Michael was angry at Nikita for denying him his revenge and used her, sent her to the wolves for his own personal goals. Only after the Kassim plot twist did he realize he's done her a big wrong and admitted he was going to cheat her on their deal.

So I'd say yes he blackmailed Nikita and threatened to betray Alex over to Amanda in his misdirected quest for revenge. Alex has yet to do either and already you've condemned her.

Quote:
I never said she was trying to get Nikita killed - I said it was a bad plan because it could have ended badly.
Since we are ok with criticism...

Actually you began by saying she betrayed her, not that she had a too dangerous plan for doing the opposite.

Last edited by Incariol; 05-14-2011 at 03:07 PM
Old 05-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

ita peakaboo

We can disagree having different views makes us unique. We all love nikita and want the best for shane/ maggie.I hope my reply didn't offend anyone.I was just taken aback that just because I like mikita my opion didn't seem to matter or was wrong.because I believe everyone on here should be able to express our selves freely.we are like a unique little familly here.heather
Old 05-14-2011, 03:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherlynn32 (View Post)
we can disagree having different views makes us unique. We all love nikita and want the best for shane/ maggie.i hope my reply didn't offend anyone.i was just taken aback that just because i like mikita my opion didn't seem to matter or was wrong.because i believe everyone on here should be able to express our selves freely.we are like a unique little familly here.heather
word!
Old 05-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Total Fan

I know, I still think she betrayed her for my own reasons and that it was a bad plan - but I still never said that it was her intention to kill her, just that it could have ended that way.
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 05-14-2011, 04:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

indeed

It wasn't the smartest plan thank god nikita has michael and birhkoff.heather
Old 05-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I think Nikita telling Alex it was never the right time was cheap cop out. This is going to be a very disliked opinion but I think Nikita is a master manipulator. Everything is made out to be Alex's choice, but it's really Nikita calling the shots every step of the way. Alex didn't even have a say when she wanted out, Nikita knows best and she had to listen to her.

I actually think Alex made a very smart move, she knew what she was doing. If she'd told Nikita I can only imagine Nikita would have went along with the plan because as far as I could tell it was the only way to go. That or she would have had Alex fake her own death. It was a risky move but I honestly believe even though Alex had lost her trust in Nikita (And I personally do not blame her for that, again 'it was never the right time' just proved how little trust Nikita really had in Alex) she still had confidence in her.

Im glad Alex is taking her life into her own hands.
Jess
Old 05-14-2011, 04:25 PM
New Fan

I thought Alex's plan was very clever and it utilized the details from previous episodes that all came together. Like the Cleaner routine, Thom's fake death in episode six. And she pulled it off being constantly monitored with Percy's finger on the kill-chip relying on his surprise at her actions. She found a way from the practically impossible.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:26 PM
Total Fan

I respect your opinion, but for me I don't see how Alex deciding to go and team up with Amanda has anything to do with Nikita. I think that is just Alex, because as Lyndsy said in an interviw, Alex is calling shots herself now so I don't think anything Nikita did or didn't do would have caused her to do that.

IMO, they both lost trust in one another for things that they said and didn't say and it'll take probably at least half of the next season for them to begin to trust one another.
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 05-14-2011, 04:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I think it had a lot to do with Nikita's betrayal (and I think of Nikita's betrayal as Killing her father, leaving her with an unknown guy which ultimately led her to being a sex slave, and then lied to her when she 'rescued' her), I also though it was about time Alex called her own shot. She was getting left behind by Nikita and Michael for a while now. It felt like 'Okay ive got Michael' and 'Okay ive got Nikita' time to wash our hands clean of Alex because she is not longer needed. She may have always been destined to go down her own path away from Nikita, but I think she would have handled it differently if she hadn't found out about what Nikita did, I think they would have parted on rather amicable terms.

Quote:
I thought Alex's plan was very clever and it utilized the details from previous episodes that all came together. Like the Cleaner routine, Thom's fake death in episode six. And she pulled it off being constantly monitored with Percy's finger on the kill-chip relying on his surprise at her actions. She found a way from the practically impossible.
IA, it was a good plan . It was a Nikita worthy plan.
Jess