Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2011, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

good eppy!!! i hope niokita gets a season 2!
Old 05-13-2011, 06:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I was really disappointed with that episode actually. I knew it was gonna look completely different by the end of the season (Shane and Maggie said so) but that was just not something I enjoyed.

I enjoyed Nikita's solo op, loved Amanda, Percy and Birkoff. I just don't like that there focusing all there attention (when it comes to relationships romantic or otherwise anyway) on Nikita and Michaels relationship.

Whatever you view Michael's relationship with Alex as I though it was made very clear at the beginning of the season that she was different from the other recruits and he was more protective of her than the other recruits but sadly for a few episodes now Ive felt Michael's been all about Nikita, I mean Nikita had to tell/ask him to help her just a few episodes ago.

Nikita and Alex relationship was even lacking in this episode, it seemed like an after thought when they had there scene together. Then Nikita and Michael just drive into the sunset together with worry's about the future but none about the people they've left behind. Im sure people will say they deserve it, but I just find it cold and it left me unsatisfied.

Not a good finale by any stretch IMO, it probably would have been a great mid-season finale but not as a season finale. I'm kinda sad they didn't kill Alex off in a way, if they had killed her off I wouldn't be contemplating watching a second season. I'll only watch the second season in hopes to see what they have in store for Amanda and Alex.
Jess

Last edited by Imaginary_Vanity; 05-13-2011 at 06:33 AM
Old 05-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

i love

The way it ended mikita together happy.why should He think one second about alex after what she did to nikita.and birhky will be ok till they get back.they deserve some alone time.the evil amercy they can deal with later.heather
Old 05-13-2011, 11:30 AM
Website Manager

You'd think now Percy would know that Amanda betrayed him since Alex is still alive. Unless she 'escaped' in the interim, I don't know how they will explain the events or if Amanda will still be in Division, but I loved this episode.

It's too bad the Director of the CIA wouldn't listen, Nikita easily saved their lives there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
Oh holy hell is that Madeline from La Femme Nikita!
Oh YES!!!!! In a different role, but I recognized her right away.

It was a great shout out to the original.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
You'd think now Percy would know that Amanda betrayed him since Alex is still alive. Unless she 'escaped' in the interim, I don't know how they will explain the events or if Amanda will still be in Division, but I loved this episode.

It's too bad the Director of the CIA wouldn't listen, Nikita easily saved their lives there.

Oh YES!!!!! In a different role, but I recognized her right away.

It was a great shout out to the original.
i think yes , percy will know , i think season 2, everybody will chasing nikita n michael due to the black box. amanda with that group using alex to find nikita.. nikita might not know alex trick .. ohh gossh is kinda freakin even more.. season 2.. percy will move to cia. hohohohoooo.. ryan scene will be more.. in season 2. i think owen will join them mikita, berkhoff as well. no so sure how long they can run away n hide. it seems like prison break run away.. they need the alliance.. but not so sure.. who will be.. ryan, berkhoff, mikita and owen.. wowwww michael is gonna be jealousy even more hahahhaa... especially ryan.. that will be tense hahah.. btw i love the ending song run run away - yeah yeah yeah .
btw yes indeed i am also feel sad these episode like the song run run run away......... nikita sad cos of alex..yeah of course they worried for the future cos the one they left behind will chasing them as well. nikita worried about alex, she cares her so much.. she still feel guilty about alex btw. is only her hopes was michael.
i am not so sure how the writter will develop the characters.. i am sure amanda and alex will be more expose season 2.. cos they just show what they can do and who they are..
this is for u guys .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc6Qd...eature=related

Last edited by lemon2011; 05-13-2011 at 01:20 PM
Old 05-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Most surprising moment was Amanda reviving Alex, wow I did not see that one coming at all.

I like Amanada, she's very calculated, but she always keeps her word. She told Alex not to go back to Nikita, and yet that's what she did, and now she's trapped.

Birkhoff was awesome as well. This episode really made me like the characters I usually overlook. Even Ryan was good.

Seaosn 2 needs to happen.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:09 PM
KRM
Part-Time Fan

I enjoyed the episode and will miss the show immensely.

Although I kept thinking Percy was going to kick it since we were told someone dies. When the episode ended I was, "Wait. What?" I thought he was a bit of a loose end with the ascent of Amanda. It does seem a bit difficult to believe that Amanda would be able to convince Percy that somehow Alex escaped. I suppose she might attempt to convince him that she's dead. I really liked the Nikita and Alex scenes toward the end. Heartbreaking. But I'm glad Alex is going to the dark side like I always wanted. But Nikita will try to bring her back no doubt. I think Amanda is going to be a difficult opponent for Nikita&Michael especially with Alex as the wild card. I'd like to see Birkhoff team up with NM. I'll be livid if he's back with Percy next season. I had to turn my head away during the needle scene with Alex&Amanda. I know that probably makes me a wuss. I hate needles. It reminded me of a certain scene from Pulp Fiction. I actually felt nauseous.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:48 PM
New Fan

Last night was okay. I guess there was so much hype surrounding the finale that I just expected more. There were parts I like but it was kind of a letdown. I wanted more Michael. I so wanted him to shoot Percy. Oversight was okay. Loved seeing Alberta b/c I watched LFN. My favorite scenes were Birkoff/Michael/Nikita. Also the scene where Amanda fixes her hair before reviving Alex. I love evil Amanda There was a lot of stuff cramped into last night. I just felt the last 2 shows seemed to focus so much on Alex and I just don’t think that should be the focus of the show. I like Alex’s character but it was too much. It is almost like Alex has been made “Nikita” from LFN so in a sense the show has 2 Nikita’s. I don’t know if that makes sense or not but that is how I see it. I have loved every show up until the last 2. The show just seemed rushed. The show has changed but I have to see next season to see what direction it takes.

Last edited by Kelly25; 05-13-2011 at 03:59 PM
Old 05-13-2011, 03:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I suppose she might attempt to convince him that she's dead.
She can't. Percy saw Alex on the monitor at Nikita's place. He then commanded, "Kill them both!"
Old 05-13-2011, 04:03 PM
KRM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incariol (View Post)
She can't. Percy saw Alex on the monitor at Nikita's place. He then commanded, "Kill them both!"
I meant stage her death.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:16 PM
New Fan

She would still have to explain how Alex got out and got rid of the kill chip in the first place.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:49 PM
KRM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe she'll scapegoat Birkhoff. He's already on the hook for releasing Michael and he knows how the kill chip functions.

Though really I don't think she'll try to convince him of anything. She's just going to take over.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

i love the fact things

Are changing from the way it was in the begining because that is the way a show should be.you start a show one way and in the end of season it's another.it's called growth every series has to have growth and nikita has that.plus I love that mikita are off on a getaway together.they can deal with the bad guys later.as for michael still being jealous of ryan in season 2(if ryan is still around)I don't think He will be michael knows nikita loves onlly him as He loves her so there committed to each other so their love is the onlly thing that matters.heather
Old 05-13-2011, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

I was behind a couple episodes, so I didn't even realize this was the finale til I was watching. And whoa. Wow.

Loved all the Michael/Birkhoff and Michael/Nikita scenes.

Summer break is going to suck.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 05-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

LOVED THE FINALE.
Of course I was so lost because I haven't watched any episodes since the last hiatus because we moved and we weren't able to get cable right away. I had no flippin idea that Mikita were finally together. But now I really want to see that episode.