Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great interview looks season 8 will gonna be amazing!! if it will so good as season 7 we are in for a treat!!
Old 09-28-2017, 12:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Very, very long interview with Peter about season 8. I love it that Steve will be a mentor for Junior, and Danny will be a mentor for Tani.

Hawaii Five-0 boss teases season 8 reset

Press release and promotional photos for episode 8.04:

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 8.04 - E Uhi Wale No 'A'ole E Nalo, He Imu Puhi - Promotional Photos & Press Release

Last edited by Core 4; 09-28-2017 at 05:38 PM
Old 09-29-2017, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
Very, very long interview with Peter about season 8. I love it that Steve will be a mentor for Junior, and Danny will be a mentor for Tani.

Hawaii Five-0 boss teases season 8 reset

Press release and promotional photos for episode 8.04:

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 8.04 - E Uhi Wale No 'A'ole E Nalo, He Imu Puhi - Promotional Photos & Press Release
Nice interview with Peter I like that the boys will be mentor for the new team members, Can
t wait to see Eddie so wonderful that Alex came up with this idea what I hope is that Steve will find some luck or with Alicia or with someone else same go's for Danny we never have heard from Melissa again.

What I don't like is that they still thinking of writing a episode with Doris. I am so over her can't stand the woman.
Old 09-29-2017, 10:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Another new interview with Peter:

EXCLUSIVE: 'Hawaii Five-0' Boss Says 'We're Telling Our Best Stories' in Season 8, Addresses Cast Exits | Entertainment Tonight

Appeared a surprising casting news from Hawaii Five-0. Actor Joey Defore has been cast as Charlie Williams! As we all know, Danny's son plays Zach Sulzbach, but he's still a kid, and Joey is a teenager! What's going on? Fans speculate that maybe we will see the episode in the future. Another theory is that it will be a sequence of sleep or hallucinations of Danny, with teen Charlie. Some time ago, Peter Lenkov said that inthe Christmas episode in season 8, Danny and Charlie will play a big role, so maybe that's what casting is all about? Maybe we'll see the past holidays, present, and future with Danny and his son? We have to wait for more details about this casting.

Joey Defore Books Episode of CBS Drama Hawaii Five-0 | Allen Edelman Management

Last edited by Core 4; 09-29-2017 at 11:12 AM
Old 09-30-2017, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Another new interview with Peter:

EXCLUSIVE: 'Hawaii Five-0' Boss Says 'We're Telling Our Best Stories' in Season 8, Addresses Cast Exits | Entertainment Tonight

Appeared a surprising casting news from Hawaii Five-0. Actor Joey Defore has been cast as Charlie Williams! As we all know, Danny's son plays Zach Sulzbach, but he's still a kid, and Joey is a teenager! What's going on? Fans speculate that maybe we will see the episode in the future. Another theory is that it will be a sequence of sleep or hallucinations of Danny, with teen Charlie. Some time ago, Peter Lenkov said that inthe Christmas episode in season 8, Danny and Charlie will play a big role, so maybe that's what casting is all about? Maybe we'll see the past holidays, present, and future with Danny and his son? We have to wait for more details about this casting.

Joey Defore Books Episode of CBS Drama Hawaii Five-0 | Allen Edelman Management
Thanks for posting!!

We have to wait why they cast a young Charlie

Last night premiere ratings

Quote:
Hawaii Five-0 CBS 1.0/8.49
I was hoping for more TBH
Old 09-30-2017, 01:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Ratings are like in a few last episodes of season 7, so the departure of Daniel and Grace did not affect viewership. I'm glad because some people have said that there will be a big drop in viewership for this reason. With such ratings, CBS will renew H50.

New interview with Peter, mainly about Daniel and Grace:

'Hawaii Five-0' Boss Is 'Shocked' That Cast Exits Led to Criticism of Show's Diversity

Last edited by Core 4; 09-30-2017 at 01:28 PM
Old 10-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

My only hope is that the ratings improve or not go below 1.0 then I see a new season coming!!
Old 10-03-2017, 03:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Air dates for episodes of the H50 in Season 8. For now, we know:

8.01 - 'A'ole e 'olelo mai ana ke ahi ua ana ia' ("Fire Will Never Say that It Has Had Enough") - September 29
8.02 - 'Kau pahi, ko'u kua. Kau pu, ko'u po'o' ("Your Knife, My Back. My Gun, Your Head.") - October 6
8.03 - 'Na La 'Ilio' ("Dog Days") - October 13
8.04 - 'E uhi wale no 'a'ole e nalo, he imu puhi' ("No Matter How Much One Covers a Steaming Imu, The Smoke Will Rise") - October 20
8.05 - 'No Title' - October 27
8.06 - 'No Title' - November 3
8.07 - 'No Title - November 10
8.08 - 'Mohala i ka wai ka maka o ka pua' - November 17 or November 24
8.09 - 'No Title' - December 1
Old 10-03-2017, 04:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Air dates for episodes of the H50 in Season 8. For now, we know:

8.01 - 'A'ole e 'olelo mai ana ke ahi ua ana ia' ("Fire Will Never Say that It Has Had Enough") - September 29
8.02 - 'Kau pahi, ko'u kua. Kau pu, ko'u po'o' ("Your Knife, My Back. My Gun, Your Head.") - October 6
8.03 - 'Na La 'Ilio' ("Dog Days") - October 13
8.04 - 'E uhi wale no 'a'ole e nalo, he imu puhi' ("No Matter How Much One Covers a Steaming Imu, The Smoke Will Rise") - October 20
8.05 - 'No Title' - October 27
8.06 - 'No Title' - November 3
8.07 - 'No Title - November 10
8.08 - 'Mohala i ka wai ka maka o ka pua' - November 17 or November 24
8.09 - 'No Title' - December 1
thank you
Old 10-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting Bartek ood to know for now we get a lot of episodes in a row
Old 10-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

TY for posting Bartek!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 10-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Episode 8.03 will air this Friday, episode 8.02 next Friday. They switch episodes probably because Vegas events. I'm curious if the change of order will not affect something from episode 8.02. There may be a scene with a badge of Tani, a reference to 8.01, mentioning that this is first case of Tani, mentioning that she is first time in HQ, e.t.c. And as we know Junior and Eddie will not be in episode 8.02.

Quote:
alohaspaceman: 8.03 will be aired this friday instead of 8.02. In 802 the boss of a major crime family is murdered and it will trigger revenge killings across the island. They probably thought it was not appropriate to air this episode so close to Las Vegas tragedy. **The episode will be aired Oct 13.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder why they did the switch and I hope it will not ruin the storyline. Maybe your right and it has something to do with the shooting in Vegas
Old 10-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I wonder why they did the switch and I hope it will not ruin the storyline. Maybe your right and it has something to do with the shooting in Vegas
When we look at the plot of episode 8.02, it's definitely due to Vegas. Probably so much will not change this switch of episodes. And there is postive in this, already this week we will meet Junior and Eddie.

Promo for "new" episode 8.02:

Last edited by Core 4; 10-05-2017 at 02:43 AM
Old 10-05-2017, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
When we look at the plot of episode 8.02, it's definitely due to Vegas. Probably so much will not change this switch of episodes. And there is postive in this, already this week we will meet Junior and Eddie.

Promo for "new" episode 8.02:

If that is the reason they made the best decision The Vegas shooting was horrible so many lives

The promo looks great and your right the positive is that we wll meet Junior and Eddie a week earlier!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread