Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like the idea of the two of them starting a restaurant OMG!!! the carguments we will get
Old 08-30-2017, 02:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

TY for posting Bartek!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 08-30-2017, 02:47 PM
MST Manager

Belated thanks for the news.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Press release for episode 8.01. Strage in the press release there is no Taylor, Dennis, and Kimee, but as we know they will appear in episode.. "The season premiere includes animation of one of McGarrett and Danny’s infamous “car-guements" - I'm intrigued.

Quote:
MCGARRETT AND DANNY RECRUIT TANI REY TO JOIN THE TASK FORCE WHEN A DIABOLICAL HACKER RELEASES A DANGEROUS ARSONIST FROM PRISON, ON THE EIGHTH SEASON PREMIERE OF “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, SEPT. 29

Meaghan Rath Joins the Cast as Tani Rey, the Newest Member of Five-0
Season Premiere Includes Animation of a McGarrett and Danno “Car-guement”
Randy Couture Returns Joey Lawrence Joins His Brother, Andrew, When He Guest Stars as a Diabolical Hacker

“'A'ole e 'ōlelo mai ana ke ahi ua ana ia” – McGarrett and Danny recruit Tani Rey (Meaghan Rath) to join the task force when diabolical hacker Aaron Wright (Joey Lawrence) releases a dangerous arsonist from prison, on the eighth season premiere of HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Sept. 29 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The season premiere includes animation of one of McGarrett and Danny’s infamous “car-guements.” Also, Randy Couture returns, and Joey Lawrence joins his brother, Andrew, when he guest stars as Aaron Wright, a hacker.

(“'A'ole e 'ōlelo mai ana ke ahi ua ana ia” is Hawaiian for “Fire Will Never Say that It Has Had Enough”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, say aloha 2 the tough & beautiful @meaghanrath! Tani Rey is the newest member of @hawaiifive0cbs! 9/29 9pm bit.ly/2glNfOj

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)

RECURRING CAST:
Andrew Lawrence (Eric Russo)
Randy Couture (Jason Duclair)

GUEST CAST:
Kunal Sharma (Koa Rey)
Paige Hurd (Samantha Grover)
Joey Lawrence (Aaron Wright)
Kekoa Kekumano (Nahele Huikala)
Mike Buck (Fire Captain)
Donta Tanner (Guard #1)
Jake Feagai (Guard #2)
Earnest F. Kong (Randy Tao)
Lawrence Guillermo (Co-Pilot)

WRITTEN BY: Peter M. Lenkov & Eric Guggenheim & Rob Hanning
DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 8.01 - A'ole E 'Olelo Mai Ana Ke Ahi Ua Ana Ia - Promotional Photos & Press Release

Last edited by Core 4; 08-31-2017 at 02:14 PM
Old 08-31-2017, 05:13 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the press release.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Passionate Fan

A lot of new informations about season 8 from TV Line. I'm glad that this year will be a Christmas episode. And looks like I was right about role of Adam in Five-0.

Quote:
Fall TV Preview for 35+ Returning Favorite Shows | TVLine

Kono is off chasing sex traffickers, while Chin Ho accepted the offer to head up a San Francisco version of Five-0. So when Season 8 opens, McGarrett, Danny, Grover and Jerry “are still trying to accept the fact that the team has changed,” says showrunner Peter M. Lenkov. (That said, “Everyone is happy for where the two of them are in their lives.”) Helping replenish the task force’s ranks are Tani Rey (Being Human‘s Meaghan Rath), a rule-bending cadet who got booted from the police academy (and whom Lenkov likens to “a female McGarrett”) and Junior Reigns (Beulah Koale), a Navy SEAL who mere hours after leaving the military comes knocking on Steve’s door looking for work (but instead gets sent away for proper training). Also, the checkered past of Kono’s husband Adam (promoted series regular Ian Anthony Dale) will prove to be an asset when the team requires an expert on organized crime and its new players.

BONUS SPOILER!: Akin to how they last year engaged in Halloween revelry, Danny and his son Charlie will be “front and center in a fun sort of Christmas episode,” says Lenkov.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
A lot of new informations about season 8 from TV Line. I'm glad that this year will be a Christmas episode. And looks like I was right about role of Adam in Five-0.
for the Christmas episode as for Ian that was the only role they could gave him I am curious how all will play out this season.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

From EW about Adam. I'm glad from this direction and that he will be a normal member of the team and more expert in criminal world.

Can’t wait to see Adam back on Hawaii Five-0. Any new detail on how he will join the team? — Lisa
He’s not necessarily joining the team in the traditional sense — not initially, at least. “Adam’s involvement with Five-0 is going to be very different from the other members of Five-0,” EP Peter Lenkov says. “What he’s going to be helping us with is a very specific task, so he’s not going to be another member of Five-0 wearing a badge, doing case-of-the-week stuff. He’s doing something that’s going to be built into a big season arc for him.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Supergirl,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Place' and more
Old 09-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
From EW about Adam. I'm glad from this direction and that he will be a normal member of the team and more expert in criminal world.

Can’t wait to see Adam back on Hawaii Five-0. Any new detail on how he will join the team? — Lisa
He’s not necessarily joining the team in the traditional sense — not initially, at least. “Adam’s involvement with Five-0 is going to be very different from the other members of Five-0,” EP Peter Lenkov says. “What he’s going to be helping us with is a very specific task, so he’s not going to be another member of Five-0 wearing a badge, doing case-of-the-week stuff. He’s doing something that’s going to be built into a big season arc for him.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Supergirl,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Place' and more

Sound great for me can't wait!!!
Old 09-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Passionate Fan

All the news in the past two months are incredibly encouraging and exciting, which points to a great season. Tani and Junior, new role of Adam, Eddie, McDanno, return of some characters like Duclair, Harry, Alicia, Halloween episode, Christmas episode. I'm excited!
Old 09-10-2017, 09:49 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the links.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

So excited that Adam will be part of the team.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 09-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exciting news!
Old 09-13-2017, 04:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Scan from TV Guide about season 8. A little more info about Adam.

Last edited by Core 4; 09-14-2017 at 10:03 AM
Old 09-14-2017, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing!