Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 07-21-2020, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

I would at least hope he wouldn't be blind sided,
Old 07-21-2020, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
but some say that the ending we saw wasn't even written til the day of filming,

Alex didn't know Michelle was coming back, Peter only told Michelle about the ending, if this is true Alex was blind sided by her return could explain his look of shock when she showed up on the plane,
I've read the good bye scenes between steve and the team weren't written. Peter told the actors about the cancelling of the show two hours before shooting this scene and everyone could say what they wanted. If it is true?

Can't imagine that alex didn't know about michelle. maybe they told him late, but I don't think he didn't know she was there until he saw her on the plane. that would have been a masterpiece. but you'll never know....
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

I am so disgusted and disappointed to read some of the comments mcrollins fans are saying on Twitter or Instagram, yes Steve left to go find peace yes Catherine was with him. Steve leaving never had anything to do with Danny,Steve wasn't leaving because he was sick of Danny, and at no point in mcrollins interactions did Steve say he was relieved to be leaving Danny behind, Steve left with Catherine to go find peace, he had to find his own happiness. And real genuine mcrollins fans would never say that Danny Charlie Grace and their ohana were the real reason Steve left with Catherine,
Old 07-25-2020, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am so disgusted and disappointed to read some of the comments mcrollins fans are saying on Twitter or Instagram, yes Steve left to go find peace yes Catherine was with him. Steve leaving never had anything to do with Danny,Steve wasn't leaving because he was sick of Danny, and at no point in mcrollins interactions did Steve say he was relieved to be leaving Danny behind, Steve left with Catherine to go find peace, he had to find his own happiness. And real genuine mcrollins fans would never say that Danny Charlie Grace and their ohana were the real reason Steve left with Catherine,
I always try to respect other people's opinion - because mine is probably not always the right one.
but the mistake I see here (and this is not my opinion, it is a fact): steve didn't leave with catherine. He left alone. catherine met him on the flight - most likely through lincoln's intel.

and now comes my opinion (as a mcrollins fan btw):
- steve and catherine belong together - they tried so hard to make it work without each other, but they never succeeded.
- steve would never ever in his life hurt danny willingly. he would rather die to do that. and I think he showed that when danny got hurt last time. he prayed to god to take rather him than danny. why would he do that if he had enough of danny and/or his family?
they are brothers, BFFs and the closest friends I've ever seen. they belong together as well, just in a different way.
- and I never understood and most likely never will the "war" between mcrollins and mcdanno fans. I said this before and I will say it again: they can co-exist. there is no reason to hate each other and to mock one of the characters. we don't have to like everybody, but they are all ohana. if we want it or not.
Old 07-25-2020, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

I respect some of mcrollins fans but not if you are into bashing Mcdanno, orb bashing Danny

Last edited by Sydney Collins; 07-25-2020 at 02:58 PM
Sydney Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
I respect some of mcrollins fans but not if you are into bashing Mcdanno, orb bashing Danny
yeah, it never made sense to me why people thought those two relationships were even on the same level. It's like saying ohhh they can't have a significant other if you have a best friend.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

So true, you newanda and Lena plus Lisa are very few mcrollins fans I like and think are normal plus you all welcome me so I like this thread
Old 07-26-2020, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
doesn't make sense to me anyway. as RissB_23 said a few times. mcrollins and macdanno are two different relationships - true love and a deep friendship.
why are so many people fighting over this? in my world (i said that more than enough already) they co-exist. Like they did in season 3 and 4. there was a lot of mcrollins and a lot of mcdanno and they never had any problems with each other - at least not to start a war over it.

but some people just need this I guess.

thanks for the pics
Old 07-26-2020, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
doesn't make sense to me anyway. as RissB_23 said a few times. mcrollins and macdanno are two different relationships - true love and a deep friendship.
why are so many people fighting over this? in my world (i said that more than enough already) they co-exist. Like they did in season 3 and 4. there was a lot of mcrollins and a lot of mcdanno and they never had any problems with each other - at least not to start a war over it.

but some people just need this I guess.

thanks for the pics
Yeah, exactly! I just don't see why people think that they can't co-exist. Steve definitely deserves to have Love in his life.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Cause some think Danny gets in the way of Catherine having Steve fans think it was great of Steve to have left Danny on the beach and leave with Catherine
Old 07-26-2020, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Don't know why they think this,

1. danny always wanted steve to be happy too. he might not exactly agree with taking catherine back after everything, but he would never get in the way of steve's happiness.
2. he didn't leave him for good. he needed some time for himself. to clear his head and try to get some rest. he said it himself "it is not good bye forever" and
3. (as I said before) steve didn't leave with catherine, he left alone. he didn't even know that she would be on the same plane.

I just think that some people hate danny and the other catherine so much, that they only see what they want to see and not the facts. still don't know why though and never will.
or maybe I am wrong and just see what I want to see...

of course there are characters I like more than the others, but I would never see one of them at the evil and hate them so much that I have to offend the fans of this character(s). it is the same show and we all love(d) to watch it.

Last edited by nuwanda; 07-26-2020 at 08:31 PM
Old 07-26-2020, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

So true, Danny is Steve's best friend and Catherine is his love
Old 07-26-2020, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So true, Danny is Steve's best friend and Catherine is his love
Exactly
Old 07-27-2020, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

source
Old 07-27-2020, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Nice