Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

2 x 05 “Ma’ema’e” October 17 - Episode Discussion!

2.05 "Ma’em’e"

“Clean"

THE FIVE-0'S INVESTIGATION INTO THE MURDER OF A WOMEN?S VOLLEYBALL COACH LEADS THEM TO MORE BAD NEWS ABOUT KONO, ON "HAWAII FIVE-0," MONDAY, OCT. 17

Tom Sizemore, William Baldwin Return

Reiko Aylesworth (“24”) Guest Stars as Malia, Kelly’s Former Fiancée

CHEAT TWEET: It’s side out when a woman’s volleyball coach is murdered and Kono’s in trouble again on #H50 10/17 10pm ET/PT CBS Press Express | Releases

“Ma’ema’e”* – The FIVE-0’s investigation into the murder of the state’s women’s volleyball coach leads them to find out more bad news about Kono, and Chin Ho reconnects with his former fiancée, Malia, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Monday, Oct. 17 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Tom Sizemore returns as Internal Affairs Officer Vincent Fryer; William Baldwin returns as dirty ex-cop Frank Delano; and Reiko Aylesworth (“24”) guest stars as Malia, Chin Ho’s former fiancée.

*Ma’em’e is Hawaiian for “Clean”

SERIES REGULARS:
Steve McGarrett............................................. Alex O’Loughlin
Danny “Danno” Williams......................................... Scott Caan
Chin Ho Kelly................................................. Daniel Dae Kim
Kono Kalakaua..................................................... Grace Park
Dr. Max Bergman.................................................... Masi Oka
Officer Lori Weston......................................... Lauren German

GUEST CAST:
Kamekona............................................................. Taylor Wily
Vincent Fryer.................................................... Tom Sizemore
Frank Delano.................................................. William Baldwin
Ray Mapes..................................................... Billy Ray Gallion
Malia Waincroft........................................... Reiko Aylesworth
Brian Scartelli............................................................ Joe Toro
Karl Joyner............................................................. Rob Duval
Trisha Joyner................................................ Meredith Monroe
Asst. Coach Burns............................................. Cathy Tanaka
Melanie Ayers............................................... Tonia Raymonde
Desk Clerk................................................... Blossom Hoffman
Dwight Murphy....................................................... Gary Price
Jack................................................................ John Robotham
Branch Manager.................................................. Vai Richards
News Reporter............................................. Ramsey Wharton

WRITTEN BY:......................................... Stephanie Sengupta
DIRECTED BY:................................................. Steve Boyum

Promo/Sneak Peek

Old 10-16-2011, 12:36 AM
Passionate Fan

This episode looks like its gonna be Intense!!

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:50 AM
Extreme Fan

So so so so so so intense.I cannot wait.

Thanks for the new thread.Always a little holiday for me when I see new opened thread of an upcoming episode.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
somehowsundown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Dessy

I'll will need my kleenex box tomorrow I have a feeling I'll will cry during this episode tomorrow
Old 10-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I will be on the edge the whole time and I cannot wait.

HAPPY H50 DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by somehowsundown; 10-16-2011 at 11:59 PM
Old 10-17-2011, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy H5O Day!! Everyone!!

Same hare it will be nervs wrecking to watch can't wait!
Old 10-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

6 hours and 17 minutes until H5-0 comes on!

MacKenzie (Mac)
Facebook: LadyMacKenzie Twitter: LdyMacKenzie
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...eNavySeal2.jpg
LadyMacKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

can't wait!!
AmericanDirrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

A-maz-ing!

Best episode yet
x-spacecadet-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fantastic episode. I love how they integrated both Kono's storyline and the case of the week. my only regret is that, I really wish it could hav gone on a bit longer because it really would have driven home the seriousness of Kono having to go undercover.

On the other hand, I'm glad we get her back on the team.

I didn't really think Chin should have apologized to Steve for not telling Steve anything... Steve didn't ask I mean, I guess Chin could have volunteered that information, but Steve and Danny should have at least shown some concern beforehand.

Anyway, this is my favorite episode of the season yet.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:29 AM
Passionate Fan

That was a brilliant Episode!!!!!
I especially loved the end bit with them all walking away as a group
Steve leading the way

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I didn't really think Chin should have apologized to Steve for not telling Steve anything... Steve didn't ask I mean, I guess Chin could have volunteered that information, but Steve and Danny should have at least shown some concern beforehand.
that's def my flaw with the arc too. i really am disappointed the writers, after such a strong s1 of unity (and especially the finale!!!) couldn't make sure to have that unity present even with a few lines of dialogue from the boys during the start of the season. they dropped the ball on that one.

as a steve/kono fan this was wonderful!

the lori/chin scene was awkward. the writers keep saying lori's not a love interest for steve but with comments like that, i'm wondering who they're trying to fool?

i loved the team action walk @ the end but was kinda hoping for a family reunion moment. i'm sad we didn't get a line out of danny after kono was caught!! i wanted to hear his thoughts. oh well, guess there's not time for anything boo
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by qirjanran (View Post)
that's def my flaw with the arc too. i really am disappointed the writers, after such a strong s1 of unity (and especially the finale!!!) couldn't make sure to have that unity present even with a few lines of dialogue from the boys during the start of the season. they dropped the ball on that one.

as a steve/kono fan this was wonderful!

the lori/chin scene was awkward. the writers keep saying lori's not a love interest for steve but with comments like that, i'm wondering who they're trying to fool?

i loved the team action walk @ the end but was kinda hoping for a family reunion moment. i'm sad we didn't get a line out of danny after kono was caught!! i wanted to hear his thoughts. oh well, guess there's not time for anything boo
as a Steve/Kono fan I was in heaven but I disagree, Danny did look concerned when Kono was being arrested & with Steve hitting the IA guy at the end - result!
x-spacecadet-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Excellent episode!! was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Very intense story case this week! LOVED IT!!

The opening with Malia and Chin was cute I already ship this couple Chin need some loving

Cargument! YAY! Danny getting shot at, Steve eye rolling, and poor Danny will loose his apparment can he just move in with Steve already

That scene with Lori and Chin in room 104 was weird why all those question about your new boss please!!! don't let this be the beginning of her interest in Steve DON'T!!!

The scene in Steve office between him and Chin was seeing how Up-set Steve was for not knowing what was with Kono.

Lori had to cuff Kono what I understand because she is a woman just like Kono and Danny and Steve could do it but man was Steve pissed of Kono

That whole scene with Kono/Chin/Steve in interrogation room. Heartbreaking, from all of them. Some people say that Steve was harsh to Kono in the interrogation room but for me Steve was hurt that Kono didn't come to him for help and he would let Kono continue her undercover because she was in danger the look on his face before Fryer comes in was heartbreaking!

"I could have a better back up" your right Kono but the look on Steve's face was forshowing us that at some point in season 2 Steve will break down. Think Steve will think he can't protect his team anymore and that they lost the trust they always had in him.

The Steve/Tom Sizemore, scene's were amazing and boy words can be hard "Did you watch yourself in the mirror" but he was right sadly to say Five-O broke many rules in Season 1.

Kono undercover was only to protect Steve and Chin for futher investigation you have to love her for that.

Also, hit him again for me Steve. you don't mess with Steve's team well I think he knows that now

Maybe I'm the only one we found it weird that nobody was going into the bank looking for Kono after the shooting no reaction from Steve and Danny at all when she finally came out the bank only Chin walks to her and give's her a hug.......a bit let down McDanno

The last scene when the going home was to show us a new Five-O team

That's all I have to say .
Old 10-18-2011, 01:02 PM
Extreme Fan

It was such an amazing episode.When it started with a murder I thought it was going to be a case and I felt bad because I expected to see a whole Kono centric one and it was.Just the two cases were connected.Just brilliant.

Malia and Chin was such a refreshing scene.So calm and sweet.I was almost melting and she might be back in her life.I liked how she was in the storyline of the episode not only with the date with Chin.She went to Kono to talk to her and it was so great and she was so much as a woman in love with a man trying everything to help him with the thing that was bothering him.

The case was pretty interesting itself and adding Kono`s work was amazing.

Love Chin/Lori scene.It was so casual.His comment about her being a lot like Steve was interesting and it was a lot better than Danny`s comment from the last episode.And this is actually the first time it was mentioned that Lori and Steve have something in common.I know it was said she is his female version but I have not see that until now.

I am now thinking Lori really does have something for Steve.Maybe a little spark for now.

And there we have our Kono back.Ready to celebrate?And good job guys who figured she was doing an undercover work.Glad everything went well not that I had any doubts.

I cannot believe Steve acted more like a family member of Kono than Chin.Steve was so protectant over her and I loved that.Great interaction of them both and she saying ''Couldn`t ask for a better back up''.

I loved the ending.Could not have been a better one.Steve saying ''Nobody messes with my team.''And then everybody walking.They are such a great team now.It was ana amazing and powerful scene.I am very glad!!!!!!!

Reply   Post New Thread