Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I agree with you seeing him in the last scene and the look on his face tells me he is up to something!! Hopefully he keeps his promise to Steve
Oh yes, he looked like a love sick puppy. Creepy. One can only hope...
shimifreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I really don't have time to post much right now about this eppie. I have to ask though why do you automatically assume that Billy up to something? I didn't get that vibe at all. Billy was just there to support his future employee that's all. Maybe if anything is going to happene between Catherine and Billy maybe Steve and Catherine''s relationship isn't so strong after all.
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfor5-0 (View Post)
I really don't have time to post much right now about this eppie. I have to ask though why do you automatically assume that Billy up to something? I didn't get that vibe at all. Billy was just there to support his future employee that's all. Maybe if anything is going to happene between Catherine and Billy maybe Steve and Catherine''s relationship isn't so strong after all.
Last episode, I didn´t get that vibe at all. I liked the fact that he came to Steve regarding his job offer to Cath.

But this episode... I don´t know really. The way he looks at her? The cake? Mainly it´s just a gut feeling. I might be wrong.

I think that their relationship is strong, and that it will withstand it if Billy does something.
shimifreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimifreak (View Post)
Last episode, I didn´t get that vibe at all. I liked the fact that he came to Steve regarding his job offer to Cath.

But this episode... I don´t know really. The way he looks at her? The cake? Mainly it´s just a gut feeling. I might be wrong.

I think that their relationship is strong, and that it will withstand it if Billy does something.
I thought the cake was a nice gesture that's all..
Billy doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would make a move without encouragement. If his motives weren't' pure, he never would have gone to Steve to begin with.

At the end, Catherine was beaming at BILLY not Steve and if Billy was being inappropriate, I highly doubt she would have even looked at him.
Old 10-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Finally have a long period of time to comment on this eppie:

Random Thoughts:

The case kind of had a National Treasure-Da Vinci code feel to it.

Danny was so good with the baby and it brought his paternal instincts which caused him to go after and bring down the perps hard. It was so cute when Danny gave the baby Grace's toy monkey.

I thought Jorge Garcia did a great job and enjoyed his interaction with the team. I was afraid they were going to make him a complete buffoon but besides being paranoid, he seemingly knew his stuff. Glad it was Chin who brought him into the team.

Still digging Chin's hair

Still totally missing Kono.

Making major life changes are hard and this realisation hit Catherine hard when cleaning out her locker.

Got a kick out of Max calling Steve his BFF and not giving him Catherines' gift without full payment (well Steve is a cheapskate )

Did anyone besides me notice that Duke is a little more involved this year whether in person or on the phone?

Again, the case was a good one.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Really love Chin's hair.

As well as Jorge coming on and really still adorable but not as buffoon like you said Crazyfor5-0 and knew his stuff. Hope that they ask him back again!

Steve became a little more likable this time as despite being a jerk for the past two episodes.

Danny with the baby was so cuddly!
JPPT1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 (View Post)
Really love Chin's hair.

As well as Jorge coming on and really still adorable but not as buffoon like you said Crazyfor5-0 and knew his stuff. Hope that they ask him back again!

Steve became a little more likable this time as despite being a jerk for the past two episodes.

Steve was described by Danny as "animal" few times in all seasons. He is a mixture of commando (strong, alfa-male who bends rules to maximum to get what he wants and he comes off a bit jerkish sometimes) with a missionary (he has big heart and has empathy for weaker ones). Honestly, if I wanted to be protected he would be the kind of person I would request, because he would risk his life to save mine.
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 (View Post)
Really love Chin's hair.

Steve was described by Danny as "animal" few times in all seasons. He is a mixture of commando (strong, alfa-male who bends rules to maximum to get what he wants and he comes off a bit jerkish sometimes) with a missionary (he has big heart and has empathy for weaker ones). Honestly, if I wanted to be protected he would be the kind of person I would request, because he would risk his life to save mine.

And super review of the episode
http://www.tvequals.com/2013/10/11/h...cient-mystery/

Last edited by ateofi; 10-16-2013 at 05:16 AM
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Liked the Episode.
Mrs Kaylea Van Horn cutting fruit, thought she was going to take out Mr. Phillip Hewitt Van Horn. Quite a sexy outfit! The shooting in the pool did startle me.
Steve and Catherine did look more like a couple, More hugging and kissing. Danny telling him again about Billy taking her away. He don't trust her? Steve let's Catherine know he is proud of her and she can be in Security. Her Navy ceremony brought a tear. Then Steve's look when Billy was staring at Cath. at the end. He is wondering. But maybe Billy is just proud?

Loved the Lost connection with the Island line. Chin and Jerry seem close. The actors I mean. To bad Desmond(killed last week) couldn't have also been there. Jorge Garcia did a good job. He could come back. He would fit in with Hodges on BONES as well, lol The search seemed more like "National Treasure" but was so cool. Nice to see also that it actually is a real happening. .@waikiki_johnnie | So the Hawaii Five O folks fact checked! The plot involves a treasure within ... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer
Komekona's helicopter looked different. Him and Jerry in front made a nice team. Jerry hugging Steve was funny. Finding the 3 Rings of the Medici was fun.

I didn't think lingerie as Steve's present for that price. But my wife wears pjs, lol Someone on another Forum thought it.

I like some "home life". Makes it seem the characters are more then just working 24/7. Hanging out, playing games, shopping whatever. As long as it don't take up most of the action parts. But we should see Charlie, and Danno's ex. She has to be on the island with Grace. No Kono this week
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by webruce (View Post)
Liked the Episode.
Mrs Kaylea Van Horn cutting fruit, thought she was going to take out Mr. Phillip Hewitt Van Horn. Quite a sexy outfit! The shooting in the pool did startle me.
Steve and Catherine did look more like a couple, More hugging and kissing. Danny telling him again about Billy taking her away. He don't trust her? Steve let's Catherine know he is proud of her and she can be in Security. Her Navy ceremony brought a tear. Then Steve's look when Billy was staring at Cath. at the end. He is wondering. But maybe Billy is just proud?

Loved the Lost connection with the Island line. Chin and Jerry seem close. The actors I mean. To bad Desmond(killed last week) couldn't have also been there. Jorge Garcia did a good job. He could come back. He would fit in with Hodges on BONES as well, lol The search seemed more like "National Treasure" but was so cool. Nice to see also that it actually is a real happening. .@waikiki_johnnie | So the Hawaii Five O folks fact checked! The plot involves a treasure within ... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer
Komekona's helicopter looked different. Him and Jerry in front made a nice team. Jerry hugging Steve was funny. Finding the 3 Rings of the Medici was fun.

I didn't think lingerie as Steve's present for that price. But my wife wears pjs, lol Someone on another Forum thought it.

I like some "home life". Makes it seem the characters are more then just working 24/7. Hanging out, playing games, shopping whatever. As long as it don't take up most of the action parts. But we should see Charlie, and Danno's ex. She has to be on the island with Grace. No Kono this week
The couple got killed at the beginning shocked me didn't expected that.

Yeah I liked it threre was some true story behind the case of the week

lingerie Steve didn't bought lingerie for Cath

I agree it's nice H5O shows some private life of all the charecters to aslong it's not take over the show H5O is a crime show first not a drama show
Old 03-23-2014, 12:39 AM
Moderator Manager

After months, I finally decided to watch this episode... it was good.

I love Jerry!! He is everything a paranoid guy should be... Also, it was great seeing the Lost, X-Files, conspiracy theories mentions

I loved Danny in the episode!! He was my favorite, without a doubt. And super cute that we saw the monkey that probably was the reason why he calls Gracie Monkey

Max's scenes were good too....

Amazing soundtrack in the episode.... the scores were really great!!

No Kono and Chin was just on the background

Other than that, a good episode... way better than the last one.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
After months, I finally decided to watch this episode... it was good.

I love Jerry!! He is everything a paranoid guy should be... Also, it was great seeing the Lost, X-Files, conspiracy theories mentions

I loved Danny in the episode!! He was my favorite, without a doubt. And super cute that we saw the monkey that probably was the reason why he calls Gracie Monkey

Max's scenes were good too....

Amazing soundtrack in the episode.... the scores were really great!!

No Kono and Chin was just on the background

Other than that, a good episode... way better than the last one.

Jerry is becoming one of my fav so happy he will be a regular next season he makes H5O so much more fun.

I agree Danny was adorable especially in that last scene when he brought the baby the little monkey.

Don't worry you will see Chin a lot in later episodes.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:04 AM
Moderator Manager

^ I liked Jerry in what i saw in the episode
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

| Hawaii Five-0, Season 4, Episode 3 - Ka ‘oia'i'o ma loko (The Truth Within)

A married couple’s execution leads Five-0 to a mystery involving stolen artifacts and a long-forgotten secret society, and Catherine goes through her last day with the Navy.
++
Old 09-18-2016, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Seeing Danny with kids and babies always makes a episode good
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread