Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 4.03 “Ka ‘oia’i’o ma loko” ~ October 11 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

4.03 “Ka ‘oia’i’o ma loko”

“The Truth Within”

A CONSPIRACY THEORIST HELPS FIVE-0 WHEN A MISSING ARTIFACT IS THE KEY TO SOLVING A DOUBLE MURDER, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 11 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

Jorge Garcia Guest Stars as The Conspiracy Theorist

“Ka ‘oia’i’o ma loko*” – A conspiracy theorist helps Five-0 when a missing artifact is the key to solving a double murder, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 11 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jorge Garcia (“Lost”) guest stars as the conspiracy theorist.

(*Ka ‘oia’i’o ma loko is Hawaiian for “The Truth Within”)

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)

Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)

Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)

Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)

Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)

Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:

Taylor Wily (Kamekona)

Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)

Justin Bruening (Lt. Commander Billy Harrington)

GUEST CAST:

Jesiree Dizon (Kaylea Van Horn)

Jared Ward (Phillip Van Horn)

Jake Lockett (Hewitt Van Horn)

Jenn Boneza (Alani)

Loretta Ables Sayre (Mrs. Ortega)

Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

Adam Leadbeater (Foley)

Will Oak Wild (Ellis Gregory)

Aaron Madriaga (HPD Uni)

Esera Tuaolo (Civic Center Employee)

WRITTEN BY: Steven Lilien and Bryan Wynbrandt

DIRECTED BY: Duane Clark

Promo/Sneak Peeks
Old 10-12-2013, 01:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Fantastic episode :)

That was so far the best episode this season I absolutely loved it - just one little complaint there was no Kono but I think she will be in a next episode. Jorge Garcia was great as "conspiracy freek" and his conversation with DDK about being trapped on deserted island as reference to LOST - everyone surely caught that.
Danno's behaviour towards the little girl was wonderful - that's the Danny I would like to see and he kicked some ass too in this episode. Plus he got to drive the new car
Steve and Cat's scenes were great - finally they have some mature relationship instead of hanging out on a couch. Also, at the end Steve noticed how Bily was looking at Cat and he got nervous. He surely has reasons to be jealous.
There were some funny moments between Steve and Max too -overall it as fantastic episode.

I have to praise the writers - they are really very good job - writing is so much better than previous season and even in season 2.

By the way, my older daughter loves Hello Kitty too

Last edited by ateofi; 10-12-2013 at 02:20 AM
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was amazing. Cath and Steve, Steve and Max, jealous Danny

Just one thing that bothered me.

Danny.

He is starting to annoy me. Why does he keep insisting that Cath is gonna cheat?
shimifreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimifreak (View Post)
This episode was amazing. Cath and Steve, Steve and Max, jealous Danny

Just one thing that bothered me.

Danny.

He is starting to annoy me. Why does he keep insisting that Cath is gonna cheat?
Danny had complicated relationship with his ex wife- that might affect his opinions and he obviously doesn't trust Billy.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateofi (View Post)
Danny had complicated relationship with his ex wife- that might affect his opinions and he obviously doesn't trust Billy.

Yeah, I get that Rachel messed with his head. Does he have to do the same to Steve? And, so what if he dosen´t trust Billy, shouldn´t he trust Catherine?
Old 10-12-2013, 03:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I get that Rachel messed with his head. Does he have to do the same to Steve? And, so what if he dosen´t trust Billy, shouldn´t he trust Catherine?
Well, in the final scene Steve looked like he was already regretting that he encouraged Cat to work with her ex.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well, in the final scene Steve looked like he was already regretting that he encouraged Cat to work with her ex.
Yeah, I know. Billy is up to something.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I know. Billy is up to something.

Hmm To me it seemed like he was thinking more along the lines of "I've got to be more careful on how I treat her" and " I'm not letting you take her away from me".

Personally I don't think he's regretting it yet.

It was a great episode. THey're definitely doing a better job then last season so far
Old 10-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow Fantastic Episode I LOVED it!! sofar season 4 is so much better then season 3!!!!

McRoll I love that the writers shows how muture their relationship is now these two love each other very much. Steve realises that Cath is nervous about her last day in the Navy but Steve assured her that she is at the beginning of a new adventure. Cath asking again if Steve is okay with her working with Billy and Steve say He trust her And how cute was Steve for finding the right present for Cath a box that plays Chicago which Cath mum used to play for her when she was scared. Steve ensure that she has nothing to be scared about he is there for her she is not alone

Steve was great throughout the whole episode nothing over the top action or anything he act as a Commander in the Navy should be.

Danny with a baby in his arms is a WIN!! how cute was he for that little girl and that he brought that little girl the monkey that was once Grace’s the smile on that litte girls face was so adorable. Danny comfort Chin when he was worried about Kono these two sure share a good bound with each other...................The only think I didn't like was Danny tried to tell Steve that it was just a matter of time before Billy and Cath will fall for each other again in other words that Cath will cheat on Steve. Be a man Danny and tell that in Cath face and not behind her back!

Loved Chin he was on Band camp together with Jerry funny when Chin joked about being on a deserted island Loved Jerry (Jorge Garcia) as the conspiracy guy hope he will be back!!

OMG!! Max and Steve BFF The friendship was over when Steve heard he needed to pay Max $ 1.300,- for Cath present

Really loved the storyline the whole treasure finding twist to it and I also read on a other side that he whole treasure and the statue storyline is actually true in reallife

Great job writers keep this up

Last edited by Immunity; 10-12-2013 at 08:22 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Really loved the storyline the whole treasure finding twist to it and I also read on a other side that he whole treasure and the statue storyline is actually true in reallife

Great job writers keep this up
I had no idea the story was true - can you please forward me the link - I will have a look as well

And yes - that was fantastic episose with just eye-rolling moment. At the museum Danny caught the first bad guy and just a moment later ha was already on the front yard outside museum taking down the second baddie. So either Danny can move with supersonic speed or he can magically teleport himself wherever he wants.

Time travel aside, H50 is back alive and kicking
Old 10-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I had no idea the story was true - can you please forward me the link - I will have a look as well

And yes - that was fantastic episose with just eye-rolling moment. At the museum Danny caught the first bad guy and just a moment later ha was already on the front yard outside museum taking down the second baddie. So either Danny can move with supersonic speed or he can magically teleport himself wherever he wants.

Time travel aside, H50 is back alive and kicking
Sure here it is .@waikiki_johnnie | So the Hawaii Five O folks fact checked! The plot involves a treasure within ... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Yeah I notice that to and Danny didn't hold back to catch those guys

I agree so much better then last season!!
Old 10-12-2013, 09:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you very much for sharing - it is nice that all cultural references were used in this episode.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thank you very much for sharing - it is nice that all cultural references were used in this episode.
You're welcome ateofi

When I saw the episode first I found the storyline a bit unbelievable to find out later it was a true story
Old 10-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cath4Sas (View Post)
Hmm To me it seemed like he was thinking more along the lines of "I've got to be more careful on how I treat her" and " I'm not letting you take her away from me".

Personally I don't think he's regretting it yet.

It was a great episode. THey're definitely doing a better job then last season so far
I think I said that wrong...

I didn´t mean that Steve thinks that Billy is up to something, I do.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think I said that wrong...

I didn´t mean that Steve thinks that Billy is up to something, I do.
I agree with you seeing him in the last scene and the look on his face tells me he is up to something!! Hopefully he keeps his promise to Steve
Reply   Post New Thread