Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-24-2015, 11:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Wait, doesn't Selena say on there that she did not play matchmaker for them. She just mentions that they are both good and she's happy they are dating but that she was not responsible for it, right?
Yep! That is exactly what Selena said.... All indications are that it was Angus, Austin's cousin and Nina's long time friend, that introduced Nina & Austin. I believe (IMO) Nina & Austin have actually been dating since December 2014 and their relationship became more serious around March 2015 while he was in Atlanta filming his movie, "In Dubious Battle" ...
At any rate... they make a very cute romantic couple...and appear to be very happy together.
Love all the pictures coming out of St. Tropez....
Old 07-24-2015, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
At any rate... they make a very cute romantic couple...and appear to be very happy
Totally. They're happy and it's all that matter.

So cute

Last edited by winterfalls; 07-24-2015 at 11:41 AM
Old 07-24-2015, 11:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Wait, doesn't Selena say on there that she did not play matchmaker for them. She just mentions that they are both good and she's happy they are dating but that she was not responsible for it, right?
Yeah sorry you are right. It was surprise for Selena too. I guess I misunderstood when she was taking the credit.

We are in stobrev heaven right now!

Last edited by Ash84; 07-24-2015 at 12:04 PM
Old 07-24-2015, 12:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG I am officially dead. They are so happy together and I'm happy for them.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
We are in stobrev heaven right now!
We sure are

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias
OMG I am officially dead. They are so happy together and I'm happy for them.
I couldn't wait to see you reaction over the pics. I thought she's going to have a heart attack with all the goodies from them.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm sorry, were you talking to me... I am vomiting rainbows at the moment lol!! You were right, I am having a heart attack!!
Old 07-24-2015, 12:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm sorry, were you talking to me... I am vomiting rainbows at the moment lol!! You were right, I am having a heart attack!!
Yes Laura! I was talking to you and it's okay. It's past mid-night in my country and I was totally in sleep mode but now I am fully alert. Like how could you sleep when so much is happening?

Okya this last pic is too big so I am posting the link. I am too excited to resize it. It's like Nina and Austin are in their own world!

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-co...-tropez-20.jpg

Last edited by Ash84; 07-24-2015 at 12:28 PM
Old 07-24-2015, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
lol I know you have waited for so long for these kind of pics. Gush away

Ayesha, thanks for posting the pics
(btw, I'm going to pm you later in the evening. I have more time )

The first one is cute (they all are)

Old 07-24-2015, 12:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfalls (View Post)

Ayesha, thanks for posting the pics
(btw, I'm going to pm you later in the evening. I have more time )
Oh sure! Looking forward to it.

and this last pic is too beautiful for words.

Old 07-24-2015, 01:39 PM
Loyal Fan

lol at their faces. Austin didn't seem wanting to jump but Nina being Nina lol

True about the last pic. Looking very sweet.
Old 07-24-2015, 01:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
lol at their faces. Austin didn't seem wanting to jump but Nina being Nina lol
Yeah. he was like checking the height and was like "Do I really have to do this"? and then he jumped thinking "things we do for love."

So on a serious note, I think this was their first planned outing. We were waiting for red carpet pics which I am sure will come later on but I think these pics were planned or should I say staged. It's a standard procedure in Hollywood so no surprise there. What do you think?
Old 07-24-2015, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Wow, all the pictures.....well, i think this is what makes it legit. Because when you have pictures its different.Nina looks so happy. I understand that paps chase them and all, and i am in my own selfish way glad to see anything new about Nina. I only do not like a few of the bikini pictures that are too much close and to me too intrusive. I mean come on, are they trying to get under her swimsuit But otherwise wow, Nina has like 250 different swim suits. I do not know about red carpets but i respect that they want to have tir private time. darn, they cant have it even there.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah. he was like checking the height and was like "Do I really have to do this"? and then he jumped thinking "things we do for love."
IKR lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84
So on a serious note, I think this was their first planned outing. We were waiting for red carpet pics which I am sure will come later on but I think these pics were planned or should I say staged. It's a standard procedure in Hollywood so no surprise there. What do you think?
Oh I definitely believe it was staged. We know Nina is not a fan of paps and she's extremely good at hidden and being private. Of course I don't mind but we got way too many pics of them just to be a luck the paps was there too. Also Nina needs to be in control when it comes to these type of think so I believe they decided to do their first appearance together before the media did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy
I do not know about red carpets but i respect that they want to have tir private time. darn, they cant have it even there.
Austin seems as much private as Nina so if there's ever a red carpet I think it's going to take awhile.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Oh I definitely believe it was staged. We know Nina is not a fan of paps and she's extremely good at hidden and being private. Of course I don't mind but we got way too many pics of them just to be a luck the paps was there too. Also Nina needs to be in control when it comes to these type of think so I believe they decided to do their first appearance together before the media did.
Agreed. She needs to control her media narrative and this was her way to do it. For people to stop associating her to everything TVD, she needed everything brand new. New city, new bf and new life. Now all she wants is a good TV show or a film role so people could stop talking about her return to TVD. I donot want to see her near Atlanta ever. Obviously that's my personal feeling.

I am just happy that after some 20456 flings, she has finally decided to come out with someone. Her body language with Austin shows her comfort level too. He must have something for holding her interest for so long.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Extreme Fan

These two are cute together.He seems like a solid guy and I like the fact we don't know anything about him,except he is an actor.He is not much in celebrity magazines.

As for paparazzi pics I think it may be a little bit of both.
I am sure they are aware of the papz and it's a perfect opportunity to sort of "come out" in such controlled manner.
And second papz know that there are tons celebrities all around South of France these days.It was a matter of time before we got some of those.

I hope they stay private about it and we got stuff from time to time
Quote:
Agreed. She needs to control her media narrative and this was her way to do it. For people to stop associating her to everything TVD, she needed everything brand new. New city, new bf and new life. Now all she wants is a good TV show or a film role so people could stop talking about her return to TVD. I donot want to see her near Atlanta ever. Obviously that's my personal feeling.

I am just happy that after some 20456 flings, she has finally decided to come out with someone. Her body language with Austin shows her comfort level too. He must have something for holding her interest for so long.
So true .I agree on all counts.I don't want her anywhere near Atlanta ,either.It was time to move on.Only time will tell what is in her future but I like her odds.