View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 02:20 PM
winterfalls
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
Yeah. he was like checking the height and was like "Do I really have to do this"? and then he jumped thinking "things we do for love."
IKR lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84
So on a serious note, I think this was their first planned outing. We were waiting for red carpet pics which I am sure will come later on but I think these pics were planned or should I say staged. It's a standard procedure in Hollywood so no surprise there. What do you think?
Oh I definitely believe it was staged. We know Nina is not a fan of paps and she's extremely good at hidden and being private. Of course I don't mind but we got way too many pics of them just to be a luck the paps was there too. Also Nina needs to be in control when it comes to these type of think so I believe they decided to do their first appearance together before the media did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy
I do not know about red carpets but i respect that they want to have tir private time. darn, they cant have it even there.
Austin seems as much private as Nina so if there's ever a red carpet I think it's going to take awhile.