Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2013, 03:36 AM
Loyal Fan

If Katherine and Elena switched bodies, Kat would be a vamp again and Elena would be fine because she's not that old. It seems like a really cheap way to undo everything though.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it'd be quite interesting but only if it lasts 2-3 episodes, not longer. Imagine Nina's acting if she's Katherine one second and Elena the next.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
How did Matt get the traveler to come out again?
With the dagger that Nadia gave to Matt last episode. Katherine staked Gregor with it in Matt's body and so he was dead for good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)
Thanks! I didn't know that about Zach and Trevino.
No problem, I just saw the other day, that he often tweets when he shoots scenes and especially with who he shoots those, so I thought it would be useful to check his twitter more often

Quote:
So when Dries said we're going to see one of the main characters die, she meant Katherine's body?
I guess ... I just can't see them killing off Katherine for real especially because Caroline Dries is such a big fan of her and Steferine ... but if it works and Katherine will be in Elena's body aswell it is going to be problematic again, because Katherine for sure will do some stuff that is against Elena's will. And I hate whenever they take away the agency of the girls ... and these writers love to do that without questioning it.

But if they really play out Katherine's death and make the others believe that she is dead. Bonnie should realize that Kat isn't dead because she hasn't passed through her at the end.

Also I don't know if you saw it but the person who works at the site which gave out those three spoilers about which only two were true tweeted this:

Quote:
Buffy Summers ‏@ElenaSaves89
@RobynRossTVG I thought you said none of the 3 spoilers happen tonight? But there was a break-up. Or am I missing something? Please clarify
Quote:
Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTVG 21h
@ElenaSaves89 I'm not so sure it was a true breakup.
So I guess the breakup is the fake spoiler? Or a real one is just to come next episode?

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 12-14-2013 at 05:46 AM
Old 12-14-2013, 06:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think it'd be quite interesting but only if it lasts 2-3 episodes, not longer. Imagine Nina's acting if she's Katherine one second and Elena the next.
That's if they're in the same body. If they SWITCH bodies, it's just business as usual with Elena human again and Katherine vamp again.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence (View Post)
That's if they're in the same body. If they SWITCH bodies, it's just business as usual with Elena human again and Katherine vamp again.
I would HATE that.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm pretty sure they'll share the same body. I think Katherine's body will die.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I'm pretty sure they'll share the same body. I think Katherine's body will die.
And i bet then after a few weeks of hijinx, they will have to stab elena with the knife and kill katherine.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I guess ... I just can't see them killing off Katherine for real especially because Caroline Dries is such a big fan of her and Steferine ...
Yes but if the body dies, then Katherine is going to eventually die too. No way she's going to occupy Elena's body for the rest of the season/show.

Those tweets confused me. Is there another DE break up?

Quote:
Matt and the traveler were in the same body, weren't they? Besides in the future episodes Elena asks Stef for advice or whatever so she's still there.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well I just had a thought after reading this article: Vampire Diaries Season 5 Spoilers: A Fourth Doppelganger?

Sure she could occupy Elena's body for a while, but eventually she'd be more than happy to switch again if Damon is getting too close to actually killing her. Of course, we don't know whether it's going to be Elena or Katherine that slips into the human body, though if it's Kat... well a human Kat has plenty of time to think things out before turning herself into a vampire again. Maybe she is a powerful enough traveller herself to create a new sort of immortal to challenge Klaus!

I'm just guessing here of course, but why else would they have a fourth doppelganger if not to save Katherine?
Old 12-14-2013, 07:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Matt and the traveler were in the same body, weren't they? Besides in the future episodes Elena asks Stef for advice or whatever so she's still there.
Yeah they were, but the spoiler said 'switcheroo' not just occupying the same body. And Elena could ask Stefan whatever she wanted if they switched bodies, because she wouldn't be in the same trouble Kat was due to the fact she's still young, she wouldn't be ageing like that.

Ian tweeted a pic of himself covered in blood and calling Damon a 'ripper' so we have that to look forward to.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The only reason the body swap thing is possible to me is because it was on Buffy and they love to steal things from that show.

ETA: The Vampire Diaries EP Caroline Dries: Enzo Becomes the Devil on Damon's Shoulder - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Yeah. That is wrong
Old 12-15-2013, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If Katherine and Elena switched bodies, Kat would be a vamp again and Elena would be fine because she's not that old. It seems like a really cheap way to undo everything though.
My thoughts exactly
Old 12-15-2013, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah they were, but the spoiler said 'switcheroo' not just occupying the same body. And Elena could ask Stefan whatever she wanted if they switched bodies, because she wouldn't be in the same trouble Kat was due to the fact she's still young, she wouldn't be ageing like that.

Ian tweeted a pic of himself covered in blood and calling Damon a 'ripper' so we have that to look forward to.
Yes Elena's young but Katherine's body is old. That body has over 500 years old, so how can it stop aging?

lol Ripper Stefan was a failure, hope they do a better job with Damon.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:59 AM
Loyal Fan

It's TVD, they'll find some dumbass reason to make it work. Magic witch Bonnie to the rescue!
Old 12-15-2013, 09:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
But if they really play out Katherine's death and make the others believe that she is dead. Bonnie should realize that Kat isn't dead because she hasn't passed through her at the end.
No, Bonnie wouldn’t know. Katherine is technically a human now so she doesn’t need to go through Bonnie after she dies.