Heartstopper

Aww! Im loving that Twitpic
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-11-2011, 08:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xashxo (View Post)
And I love that episode. Ezra's face when she starts unzipping her jacket... classic.
My favorite scene. Haha
Old 08-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay for this thread coming alive again!

Those gifs How anyone can say these two don't have chemistry is beyond me. I can't take that seriously.

Love that pic! Lucy is so cute always posting pics of her and Ian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnoriginalGal (View Post)
It doesn’t surprise me she didn’t say anything about Ezra because it’s not weird or disturbing for her to have naughty dreams about him. Although, I do find it quite annoying that several of the recaps I’ve read only mention Aria having sex dreams about Jason when in reality they were really AE sex dreams with Jason making random tail-end appearances. I don’t think AJ even touched at all in either dream. Btw, I think it's really odd how Aria had to roll off Ezra and turn away just so he could shut off the alarm.
Yeah, that's true. And yes!!! It annoys so much how some recaps tell it like Jason was the only one in her dreams. Especially considering the fact that Ezra's parts were significantly hotter, js.
Quote:
I’m assuming he is based on the promo clip where Spencer is in Ezra’s car talking about Aria being in danger. If he doesn’t put two and two together I’m gonna start wondering how he ever graduated college, lol.
I seriously can't wait for this. It's about time! And I love Spencer and Ezra interacting.
Quote:
Lucky. Twitter, especially Marlene’s tweets, just mad me more afraid and angry.
You already know I was with you on this!
Quote:
There was so much tongue this episode. SO much tongue.
There is like, almost always tongue in their makeouts now. No complaints here!
Quote:
Yeah, I’m not even upset about this scene like I was during the sneak peek part. I don’t believe Aria was thinking about Jason as some people do. She was, like you said, trying to connect with Ezra and reignite the passion in their relationship. She certainly came on strong and wasn’t acting completely like herself, but I didn’t see it as any sort of betrayal on her part. Btw, I was surprised by how well Lucy played the tempting seductress. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen that side of her before.
Oh, there is no way she was thinking about Jason there. Sounds like something a desperate AJ fan would say, honestly. To me, it was pretty obvious what she was doing based on her conversation with Emily. Lucy did play that part pretty well. It must not be too hard when you have someone like Ian to play it with.
Quote:
I can’t express how happy this makes me. Those were seriously AE sex dreams not AJ sex dreams. It was Ezra with whom Aria actually had dream sex with not Jason. He just popped up after the fact, which, admittedly, isn’t exactly good, but it’s so much better than Jason being the one she was kissing on and cuddling in bed with. I can’t wait to see the videos that people make with the sexy AE scenes we got.
Exactly. People are incorrect when they say she was dreaming about having sex with Jason, because really it was Ezra with a random appearance by Jason at the end. And yeah, I don't like that he showed up. However, it was better than I expected. And, in my opinion, her having the Ezra parts be more intimate shows where her heart truly lies.
Quote:
Yeah, those scenes were so much hotter than I was expecting.
They were! At the beginning with them making out on the bed and then in his office when he lifted her up! I was so not expecting that!
Quote:
I’m actually relieved they didn’t have sex this episode. I don’t want their real love scene to be tainted by Jason or anyone else. It should be genuine, romantic and all around perfect - especially since we’ve been waiting for over a year for it to happen. I remember in an interview months ago MK said it would be obvious whether or not AE have had sex by the end of the summer. I think most people assumed that meant they were going to have sex and there was going to be a real AE love scene, but maybe she was talking about the dream quote where Aria said it was worth the wait. If dream AE haven’t slept together, then that most likely means real life AE haven’t either.
Agreed. I gotta admit though, I'm getting tired of waiting.

Last edited by HappilyEverNow; 08-11-2011 at 09:25 PM
Old 08-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by disintegration. (View Post)
My favorite scene. Haha
Ha, the bug-eyed look works for him. ANY look works for him... especially jealous Ezra. Anyone else love that?
Old 08-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

all the pics and avatars and animes. i love 'em all
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Samantha, all of your icons are gorgeous as usual, especially the first three. I'm tempted to change my icon to the third one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacey2 (View Post)
Awful quiet here....I think we are all coming down off of what we thought would be a bad Ezria episode. I hope by the end of next week's episode we will be back in the mood to talk about the greatness of Ezria.
Gosh, I know. I feel bad that I haven't been posting, but it's kind of hard to write anything thoughtful about them making out other than it was totally hot.

Any psych majors on the thread that could break down those dream scenes? I think I'm the only person ever not to take freshman psych.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireintheRough (View Post)
I'm impatiently waiting for ABC Family to release sneak peeks and pictures for Tuesday's episode.
I know! I really want a sneak peek of Spencer in Ezra's car.

Quote:
Although, I do find it quite annoying that several of the recaps I’ve read only mention Aria having sex dreams about Jason when in reality they were really AE sex dreams with Jason making random tail-end appearances. I don’t think AJ even touched at all in either dream.
Say what? This is why I don't read reviews. A/J didn't even do anything in the dreams.

Quote:
There was so much tongue this episode. SO much tongue.
This is all that needs to be said. I think I've watched the office scene about dozen times (clip name: "It's getting hot in here, so take off . . . some of your clothes").

Quote:
I’m still reeling over how anti-climatic the AJ scenes were compared to what I had imagined that right now I’m not even upset about the kiss or the fact that for whatever reason Aria has some type of feelings for Jason. I just don’t think they're going anywhere.
I'm glad it's not just me. Then again, I had a feeling that we'd be on the same page about it. I felt kind of weird that I wasn't even bothered by the kiss. So, I guess Jason didn't catch onto Aria and Ezra like I thought during the dinner party. Maybe he will now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xashxo (View Post)
Hiiiii. Could I be added? I really love me some Ezria.
Not sure if anyone's asked/answered this (I'm too lazy to scroll through all the old ones) but does anyone know when these two started using tongue? Cause it's HOT HOT HOT. Hahaha.
Welcome xashxo! I'm Carley-Marie. You've been added.

The first kiss I thought of at first was outside the museum in 1x15, but there was definitely tongue in the "forgive me" kiss in Ezra's car in 1x10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilyEverNow (View Post)
They were! At the beginning with them making out on the bed and then in his office when he lifted her up! I was so not expecting that!
Gosh, I know! I'm not sure if anyone else noticed (I had to go back and watch it in slow motion), but when he picks her up, she's not wearing any shoes and is completely barefoot. When did she have time to take off her shoes? When she was undoing his tie? Speaking of . . . worst. tie. ever.

Quote:
Agreed. I gotta admit though, I'm getting tired of waiting.
Yeah, I'm feeling the exact same way.

ETA: Hayley & Lisa, our posts on the last couple of pages have been some of the most massive posts I've ever seen on the the thread. Quoting power!
♥ Alias ♥ Buffy ♥ Gilmore Girls ♥ House of Anubis ♥ New Girl ♥ The Newsroom ♥ The Office ♥ Parks & Rec ♥ Pretty Little Liars ♥ Psych ♥ Pushing Daisies ♥ Smallville ♥ Stargate Universe ♥ Vampire Diaries ♥ Veronica Mars ♥ West Wing ♥

Last edited by carleymarie; 08-11-2011 at 09:41 PM
Old 08-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carleymarie (View Post)

Welcome xashxo! I'm Carley-Marie. You've been added.

The first kiss I thought of at first was outside the museum in 1x15, but there was definitely tongue in the "forgive me" kiss in Ezra's car in 1x10.
Thanks! Ha, I felt so creepy asking but it's been bothering me for weeks now!
And I melt EVERY TIME I watch that scene. That second "forgive me"... SWOON.
Mr. Harding, you stud.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Loyal Fan

No problem!

It's definitely a swoon-worthy scene. "Forgive me . . . No . . . Forgive me." Heck yes!
♥ Alias ♥ Buffy ♥ Gilmore Girls ♥ House of Anubis ♥ New Girl ♥ The Newsroom ♥ The Office ♥ Parks & Rec ♥ Pretty Little Liars ♥ Psych ♥ Pushing Daisies ♥ Smallville ♥ Stargate Universe ♥ Vampire Diaries ♥ Veronica Mars ♥ West Wing ♥
Old 08-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Loyal Fan

How could you not forgive that man?
Old 08-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carleymarie (View Post)
ETA: Hayley & Lisa, our posts on the last couple of pages have been some of the most massive posts I've ever seen on the the thread. Quoting power!
They have been rather large, haven't they?

I forgot to say, lovely icons!

The Forgive Me scene. Gets me every time. I just love the way he leaned in whispered it.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Such a adorable couple!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Awwww Ian and Lucy are so pretty! I love that they tweet pics of each other all the time...well more Lucy than Ian because I don't think Ian is the most tweet savvy guy lol. I wish we would get a for real Ezria love scene. I would definitely die! Any ideas on 210? What is going to happen between Ezra and Aria? I can't wait to find out!
Old 08-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm curious to see what happens with them next episode. I think there will be some bad and good in it. Hopefully it ends good.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacey2 (View Post)
Awwww Ian and Lucy are so pretty! I love that they tweet pics of each other all the time...well more Lucy than Ian because I don't think Ian is the most tweet savvy guy lol. I wish we would get a for real Ezria love scene. I would definitely die! Any ideas on 210? What is going to happen between Ezra and Aria? I can't wait to find out!
I was hoping that one of the sneak peeks would be when Spencer gets in Ezra's car, but I don't believe that's one of them. There was one with Ez and Aria, but it had Jackie too (Arrggh).

Obviously I want it to end on a good note, but I can't lie... seeing Ezra a bit jealous after the failed dinner party was kind of intriguing.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

The sneak peeks are supposed to be up on the show site tomorrow. They finally got the pictures posted.
Thanks. I'm going to check now