Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2011, 12:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CrazyBeautiful- (View Post)
aww that sucks. Are you recording it or watching online tomorrow?
I'm recording it. So I'll be watching it as soon as I get home.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CrazyBeautiful- (View Post)
Still makes me mad at Aria though. Ezra gave up way too much for her to have her like some other guy a month later. I hope she comes to her senses tonight and redeems herself for being so easily swayed.
Thats so true! I still have hope that Aria is gonna come to her senses soon, she loves Ezra too much to let him go.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm with you all on tonight's episode. I'm super nervous but also really excited for it. Not looking forward to either the dream AJ kiss or the real AJ kiss obviously. Maybe we'll get lucky and Aria will wake up from her dream right before they kiss and she'll pull back in the other kiss before they make contact. Not counting on either happening but a girl can dream.

I'm hoping Aria is less distant and cold towards Ezra. He deserves more from her.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Showtime!
Old 08-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay so that dream sequence wasn't so bad...I don't think.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Ezra part of the dream was hot. I think she must have a bunch of dreams in the episode. Otherwise, Jason and Aria really do kiss.

ETA: Em is an Ezra supporter!!! I knew I loved her

Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Em! Smart girl.

I kinda expected Aria to mention that Ezra was in her dream too, but then I realized that she was probably too embarrassed. Whatever.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

So, that sneak peek was not a dream! That was definitely hot, but she was obviously over compensating because of her guilt.

I think Ezra needs to boldly put them out in the open if he wants to keep Aria's eyes from wandering to Jason. She really needs to be a real couple with him.

ETA:

Okay. I think we officially have nothing to worry about for Ezria. Jason just hit creepy, stalker status.

Last edited by -CrazyBeautiful-; 08-09-2011 at 05:51 PM
Old 08-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Extreme Fan

at that last Aria/jason scene, but at least Aria pushed him away. I still say her feelings for him came out of nowhere. However, it's quite obvious she cares about Ezra more. I really hope she tells Ezra the truth though. He deserves at least that.

And on a positive note, those AE scene were crazy hot.

And yes, Jason is officially the biggest creep on the show. And yes, I'm including Ian in that.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, that was anti-climatic in a good way. Meaning I definitely overreacted to the AJ scenes from the promo. So Aria and Ezra still haven't slept together right? Both of those bedroom scenes were dreams correct?
Old 08-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Honestly, I don't think you overreacted at all, Lisa. Given the promo and pics and how everything was just thrown at us all the sudden, I think our reactions were called for. Thankfully they didn't turn out as bad as we were expecting. I'm so glad Ezra was in both those dreams. That's something I had thought about happening, but I didn't want to get my hopes up so I just brushed it off.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were both dreams. And I'm almost positive they didn't have sex in his office. That scene was ridiculously hot though.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

This episode just head my head whirling tonight. Especially Aria’s sex dreams minus the Jason involvement in them.They were deliciously hot, but I really can’t wait for the real thing. But that scene in his office . There’s definitely nothing to worry about with our Ezria guys. I mean first Noel a blackmailer, and now Jason’s a freaking psycho . And Aria does seem to have some type of attraction to creepy Jason, but thank god her common sense/ love for Ezra won out for tonight. I just saw the promo for next week, and I’m so glad that Spencer goes to Ezra. Smart girl.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 08-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilyEverNow (View Post)
And on a positive note, those AE scene were crazy hot.
ditto!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Don't get me wrong, I totally think the reaction by myself and other Ezria fans was called for based on the promos , but the scenes didn't turn out to be nearly as bad as I thought they would. Thankfully. I think I mentioned something about both Ezra and Jason being in the dreams. Glad that turned out to be right.

Yeah, I don't think they had sex in his office either. I'm glad that scene lasted longer than the sneak peek and no one interrupted them.

I saw both promos for next week. Spencer you rock! I'm so happy Ezra finally finds out the girls know. For like only the second time ever, I thought the Canadian promo was worse than the American. It basically only focused on AJ, which who cares?

I'm going to wait to discuss the episode any further until tomorrow because I have to go to bed in an hour and I have stuff to do.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnoriginalGal (View Post)
I saw both promos for next week. Spencer you rock! I'm so happy Ezra finally finds out the girls know. For like only the second time ever, I thought the Canadian promo was worse than the American. It basically only focused on AJ, which who cares?

Really, he's going to find out?

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah