Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2014, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Promo pics for 5x13 are out and more proof emison fans have been played for fools.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

It's clear after reading new comments from marlene king that we should just all forget about emison.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

I hope we get at least some stuff futher this season just have to see ...
Old 12-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
I hope we get at least some stuff futher this season just have to see ...
I wouldn't bet on that.More and more they show this ship is one they don't like.
Granted majority of people who post on this forum share that view.Only a small minority of people who come here like emison.

If they go like books we will never get emison on show again.we certinly aren't getting any in 5x13.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

That ugh i loved emison so much from the start their relationship is so good
Old 12-13-2014, 11:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

x

Old 12-20-2014, 11:28 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbert13 (View Post)
I stopped watching PLL ages ago, it's just getting too ridiculous. What season are they on now, 5 or 6? It just needs to end already. Everyone seems to be a part of the *****ing A team and it literally makes no sense why these people would go to such great lengths to torment a group of teenage girls. Anyway, I watched some of the Emison scenes from this previous season, and I was considering watching this horrible mess of a show again just to see them, but now the writers ruined it? What exactly happened?
Basically the stories keep running in circles, now Ali is the liars' currently A suspect. I also stopped watching the show a couple of years ago but then catched up on old episodes once Ali was back I'll probably stop watching again but it seems like it's gonna be fun now that Ali is going to jail.
Old 12-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletons (View Post)
Basically the stories keep running in circles, now Ali is the liars' currently A suspect. I also stopped watching the show a couple of years ago but then catched up on old episodes once Ali was back I'll probably stop watching again but it seems like it's gonna be fun now that Ali is going to jail.
I am dvring show from now on so I can only watch scenes with alison and fastforward through rest.

Marlene King has finally decered to give some hope to Emison shippers.

This place is so anti-alison that this thread is only one i can post in without getting pissed.
Old 12-22-2014, 07:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbins (View Post)
I am dvring show from now on so I can only watch scenes with alison and fastforward through rest.

Marlene King has finally decered to give some hope to Emison shippers.

This place is so anti-alison that this thread is only one i can post in without getting pissed.
I don't go to the other threads but I'm aware of the Emison/Ali hate here. I wish people would post in this thread more often.
Old 12-22-2014, 07:38 PM
New Fan

xx
Old 12-23-2014, 07:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't go to the other threads but I'm aware of the Emison/Ali hate here. I wish people would post in this thread more often.
When there is something to discuss i will post here.
Old 12-27-2014, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Ugh, Emily's face when Alison says that, she looks so happy and read to alleviate her worries about whether or not Ali loves her. Almost like Atlas laying down the world so he doesn't have to feel it's weight on his shoulders.

I still ship these two to the grave.

x

I think this describes Emison perfectly
Old 12-28-2014, 01:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aww it's nice to see people coming back, I admit the negativity took me away from the thread for a while but now I'm like whatever. I still say emison is a go, look at the way MK talks about them in interviews even when asked about Emily's current relationship she dives right into the complicated relationship of Emily and Alison. Let the hate come I don't care I'm proud of this ship. A ship about two girls in a relationship has gotten the attention of the the same tweens who are interested in shirtless guys. A character who the show doesn't make it easy to like and isn't always good and could potentially be a dangerous character still has a huge following and people are still defending her, I think that speaks highly of the character and the actress

We're definitely not gonna have emison this season and its annoying because there is so much unanswered questions from their night together but I'm hoping we get something.
Old 12-28-2014, 09:28 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamon (View Post)
Aww it's nice to see people coming back, I admit the negativity took me away from the thread for a while but now I'm like whatever. I still say emison is a go, look at the way MK talks about them in interviews even when asked about Emily's current relationship she dives right into the complicated relationship of Emily and Alison. Let the hate come I don't care I'm proud of this ship. A ship about two girls in a relationship has gotten the attention of the the same tweens who are interested in shirtless guys. A character who the show doesn't make it easy to like and isn't always good and could potentially be a dangerous character still has a huge following and people are still defending her, I think that speaks highly of the character and the actress

We're definitely not gonna have emison this season and its annoying because there is so much unanswered questions from their night together but I'm hoping we get something.
Pretty much everything you said. The hate Emison might be getting is because how they're portraying Ali right now and it's a teen show so the tweens don't appreciate a layered character such as Alison or even Mona, a character is either good or bad for them but like you said is really cool that Emison got the attention of the same girls who slobber over the pretty guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassIsAlpha (View Post)
Ugh, Emily's face when Alison says that, she looks so happy and read to alleviate her worries about whether or not Ali loves her. Almost like Atlas laying down the world so he doesn't have to feel it's weight on his shoulders.
It's like she can't believe what Ali is saying but you can see her little smile she waited her whole life to hear that
Old 12-31-2014, 01:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

We made a list!

Number 1 hottest hookup