New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamon (View Post)
We made a list!

Number 1 hottest hookup
#1 bitches! haha

Alison made a list too

Quote:
Enter Alison DiLaurentis, who was the same as all those other dead girls. Until she wasn’t dead at all. Alison DiLaurentis, who got it, just absolutely 100 percent figured out that there’s a violent, bloody battle raging for control of female sexuality, and she wandered into it with her eyes open, and she survived! She refused to ignore the monster and the monster came for her, and she lived! And you know what else sets her apart from all those other dead girls? (Besides the magical witch who pulled her out of her grave?) She’s queer. She used her mouth to say it this year, both with words and also by smooshing it around on Emily’s face and body during their scissor-time activities.

I hate when people call Alison a bitch. Do you call Albus Dumbledore a bitch? Because he’s a also a person who spent his whole life moving people around like chess pieces to destroy an evil so enormous they couldn’t even grasp it. He did it better because he was an old guy with lots of resources. Ali started making plans to destroy Voldemort when she was a child. (And anyway, when you call her a bitch you’re just reinforcing a world where Ezra Fitz is the good guy and the women he exploits are just silly little girls.)
and...

unwanted pea @pizzapieterse
“@pietersehut: @imarleneking you're not giving up on emison are you? 😩” say something -

I. Marlene King @imarleneking
@pizzapieterse @pietersehut nope.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

So the door has been opened and the anchor just been lifted. Now all that needs to happen is Ali getting out of jail and this ship is ready to sail.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Loyal Fan

sorry but after tonight's betreyal by emily i think the writers have 100% killed emison.

Hard to believe emily ever loved alison after coming up with plan to plant evidance.

Besides with these writers they will likely find reason to bring paige back.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Actually all the girls need to realize is that A managed to turn them against Ali. They wouldn't get rid of Paige if they weren't planning on having Ali and Emily get together
Old 01-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Hard to come back from what emily did to ali last night.

And they could always bring back Paige since writers are detmine to screw with emison.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Loyal Fan

from what has been said on twitter from comment by Top Paily fan among writers-JD looks like they are consideirng giving emily new love intrest.

More proof they destroyed emison.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

No one ever said it'll be easy, I've been shipping these two since season 1 episode 1 so I sure ain't gonna give up now. But come on guys this is the only place around here that isn't negative when it comes to emison and lately this place is more negative than anywhere else. I mean I get they blew major holes in our ship, I got nothing positive from emsion but there's two more seasons. No I don't trust the writers because they seem to be playing both emison and paily fans while keep both of Emily's intrests away from her while all the other girls have romances that are endgame, but I like to have a bit of hope.

This is in no way a shot at anyone but at least we have both our girls on the show still. We get to see them go through the motions and with two seasons left and the possibility of Paige not coming back I just don't see how they can never touch on emison again. Marlene was talking about it in interviews how complicated it is, and it extremely is. Emily thinks Ali is a murderer and A, good she needed to get Ali off the pedestal she used to have her on. Now maybe they can reconnect again without the lies and secrets and games.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Marlene king confirmed paige will be back for season 6 so that means Paily for season 6 since that's paige's purpose on show.

Marlene King undercuts her emison comments by her paily comments and what is on the
show prove she is telling truth about paily not emison.

Without emison i have no ships to enjoy on show and Is only watching for alison.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbins (View Post)
Marlene king confirmed paige will be back for season 6 so that means Paily for season 6 since that's paige's purpose on show.

Marlene King undercuts her emison comments by her paily comments and what is on the
show prove she is telling truth about paily not emison.

Without emison i have no ships to enjoy on show and Is only watching for alison.
I know what MK says, she says a lot. Marlene king said Maya might return, she also said Mona wasn't going to be A, at first she said we would find out who A was at the end of this season and the later on she retracted her statements and said next season, she went on making people believe Ezra was really A until he wasn't and he was whitewashed of all negative attributes, Marlene says a lot of things and they usually don't happen on the show. JD said they haven't discussed what Paige's role is going to be be if she comes back in season 6.

I know Paige could come back, I have no problem with it what I'm here to discuss is how emison can get together and that complicated relationship lol with everything happening I just want it to be proven Ali isn't A so we can move on
Old 01-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Loyal Fan

when they say paily things they usually come true.

Emison has been destroyed episode by episode more and more since 5x10 with now emily was prepared to plant evidance against ali questioning if she ever loved ali at all.

how can emison devolp when ali will be in jail for most of 5b and paige returns in season 6.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's not just paily she talks about, she talks about emison on twitter too. Here's some answers she gave when asked about emison

I. Marlene King Verified account
‏@imarleneking
@emisonss well..... You have two seasons left.... Stay with me.

User Actions
Follow

And here someone asked her if she's giving up on emison

‏@imarleneking

She talks a lot on twitter, it's her interviews I believe more. I can't find it but there was one where she basically said emison's relationship is far from over. Now its just a matter of choosing to be negative about things we have no control over.

I personally am not worried about Paige's return, anything could happen Emily could change and be mad at Paige for checking out, the only love interest on the show to do so. She's smart in real life but this is a show and the fact that they would let Paige leave like that after their rushed reunion just shows me how important they think paily is because they would never have any of the boys leave their girlfriends unless they want one of them to be on a show lol
Old 01-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamon (View Post)
It's not just paily she talks about, she talks about emison on twitter too. Here's some answers she gave when asked about emison

‏@imarleneking
@emisonss well..... You have two seasons left.... Stay with me.

User Actions
Follow

And here someone asked her if she's giving up on emison

‏@imarleneking

She talks a lot on twitter, it's her interviews I believe more. I can't find it but there was one where she basically said emison's relationship is far from over. Now its just a matter of choosing to be negative about things we have no control over.

I personally am not worried about Paige's return, anything could happen Emily could change and be mad at Paige for checking out, the only love interest on the show to do so. She's smart in real life but this is a show and the fact that they would let Paige leave like that after their rushed reunion just shows me how important they think paily is because they would never have any of the boys leave their girlfriends unless they want one of them to be on a show lol
Yeah she occassionly talks about emison but she undercuts it with the paily and Paige talk.

Right now emison fans have it far worse.Basicly 5x14 makes you question if Emily ever really loved alison.Plus alison may be in jail for much of 5b and impossible to know when we will ever get a emily & Alison scene again.

Emison can't devolp with paige around.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:09 AM
Loyal Fan

ABC family mistakly released 3 sneak peaks for 5x18 and one of them shows more bad news for emison.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

do people really think I am negative when each episode is worse and worse for emison with it being harder to buy emily ever cared for ali much less loved her.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:06 PM
Loyal Fan

sasha gave hope to emison speaking at PLL paris convention.

I trust sasha more than writers and at this point i doudt they would tell her to mislead us or after wraping 5x25 they can't mislead sasha.