Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2012, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

But is she in jail or the hospital? Maybe she'll be in the hospital so people will think she's going to die but it'll be an obvious red herring.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
AE: In episode 220, when Maya really does sort of act out, I read that Paige was originally slated to be in the episode, but that Lindsey Shaw had a scheduling conflict. Do you think if a Paige confrontation had been there, Maya's actions would have made more sense?
BL: Right, there was originally supposed to be a big Paige element in that episode, so what you saw play out onscreen was sort of half of that dynamic. The scene where Emily and Maya are talking on the stairs, they had to rewrite that the night before to fill the space of the Maya/Paige confrontation. Paige was actually supposed to be in the scene at the school too, when Maya was there with her sign. But the scene on the stairs, there was a conversation that was so beautifully written, but we only got to see a portion of it. I'm not sure if they had to take it out for time reasons, or if they're taking the story in a different direction. There's so much going on all the time on the show, and the writers are so good at what they do, sometimes there's just too much good material.

AE: Ooh, tell me more some more missing scenes.
BL: OK! Here's a good tidbit: In the original season two episode when Maya returns, it's right around the time when Spencer had pawned Melissa's engagement ring. So, "A" bought it from the pawn shop, remember? And originally, "A" was supposed to have hidden it in Maya's dessert the night she met Emily for dinner when she returned, so Maya thinks that Emily is proposing to her. So, she's like, "Whoa! Oh, my God!" And Emily doesn't know what to say, because you know how when someone gets a gift and they're totally beside themselves, you can't be like, "Whoops! That's not for you!"

AE: That is the greatest thing I have ever heard.
BL: I know! So, then in the episode after that, when Maya is like, "I really like you, and I'm glad to be back in your life, but I really think we should take things slow," that was actually a response to her thinking Emily had proposed, like after me giving the ring back.
Interesting.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

I do believe there is more stories to tell with them. But I think they're focused on the A storyline right now

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 02-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

HOLY CRAP! OMG, I WISH THIS WAS REAL! And YES! I knew things were missing with Paige. Because that episode really needed Paige because last ep didn't make sense that Paige was suddenly there when HELLO! Swim team party and nada?

I hope it's like a deleted scene or something.

And seems like something DID happen at the camp from that interview. I'm so excited and I cannot wait to see what happens with Maya and EM.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

I really don't think we seem the last of Maya. I just think they wanna focus on the A storyline. But regardless I want her on screen again

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 02-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

OK, so what do you think the deal is with Maya missing and the car thing? Her stalker? A?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Maya/Caleb?

I love that Emily was looking and Wayne was so helpful!
Old 03-01-2012, 04:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJG18 (View Post)
I really don't think we seem the last of Maya. I just think they wanna focus on the A storyline. But regardless I want her on screen again
I hope so.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:53 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I'm just thankful she's mentioned.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

The email from Maya was really sweet. Before that I was wondering if she was actually the one who sent the text message or someone posing as her.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:35 PM
New Fan

http://m.theinsider.com/entry/view/i...b01c3569d51800
Old 03-17-2012, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

I hate how their relationship is offscreen.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:02 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

It's really annoying, but, what we have gotten is more than you'd find on any of the major networks, so I'll take it.

Guess we'll see what happens tonight...*fingers crossed*
Old 03-19-2012, 06:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is so messed up. If she's dead I'm going be so pissed. That's not right.