Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2014, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like there will be a lot of rock bands so that's a good sign. Are you going for all 3 days? Where are you going to stay?

Oh my god, she really jumped in there did she. Aww, I feel bad for the poor dog, she just wanted to sleep in a cool place! Is it any better there yet? It's been so exhaustingly hot here, I'm dying at work it's so hot.

My sister and her boyfriend are going to come here tomorrow. I'm so happy for a little change and getting to see other people and just having someone to talk to. It should be fun, can't wait to see her again.
Old 07-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

There are going to be campsites there, so we are going to rough it in our rv.

Yep! Maybe that's what the bad feeling was about. No I wasnt that hurt. I am just whining a bit. But seriouly we havent had heat like this in years. Wildfires and everything. It was raining ashes yesterday. We need rain asap.

That's cool. Sounds like a fun weekend waiting for you. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep. My insomnia is back and its making me cranky.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

A true festival experience then. I would never, I'm too addicted to comfort!

Same here, it's not that bad here, but without any rain fast all the berries are going to dry in the woods and that would really suck. And it's just so hot, we're not used to this kind of heat here.

Is your insomnia connected to the heat or your bad feeling? Are you fretting about what's going to happen? Try to think about fun things, like the festival. Sometimes it helps me sleep when I start thinking about something that I'm looking forward to.

Yup, we have lots of plans, though it all depends on the weather. It's been promising rain and thunderstorms here all week, but so far nothing. Of course they'll hit us just when we plan to do something. Right now though, I can't wait for tomorrow to be over, I'm so tired. I share your need to just sleep.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Same here. I might end up in a hotel

Its finally raining. I was so happy, I almost danced in the rain with the dogs. But its kinda sad at the same time cause all the summer festivals are starting this weekend.

Its sadness. I still get moments when everything hits me at once. Especially when good things are happening in our lives.

Hope you have fun. I was looking forward to a lazy one weekend of sleep, but all of sudden I have all these plans with people. How did that even happen? I have no idea.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah. I wish there was a way to keep the sadness away, but it's always going to be there. Just don't feel guilty about being happy. And don't try to sabotage your happiness either. Think about where you were a year ago and where you are now. You've come far in a short time. I think it's pretty awesome.

And making plans and having fun will help hopefully. Less time to think and you'll feel more tired at nights. What did you do this weekend then?

I think we're going up north to the mountains where my mom's other sister lives tomorrow. My sister's boyfriend has a special bicycle that he likes to drive downhill from the mountains. I guess it's some form of extreme sport. He's really into it. We don't understand it. At all. But we're going there to shop and enjoy the ski resort activities in the summer. Maybe go hiking somewhere in the mountains.
Old 07-21-2014, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Sabotage my happiness....I think life got that covered. But I hear what you are saying. Besides she would come back to kick my ass if I dare to try.

Making plans seem to be easy. People dont seem to take no for an answer. I was out all weekend. Got back home at 4am and I have work to work at 9am. I feel like a zombie. But the weekend was fun and a big blur. Exactly what I needed.

How was yours? Did you get to do all the fun stuff with your sister?
Old 07-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

She would, she'd find a way.

That sounds good then. Though not helping your sleep problem if you're up all night, Maybe you'll be more tired tonight and will sleep better.

Yup, we had a great time yesterday. My sister and mom and aunt all took one of those gondola elevators to the top of the mountain. It was so beautiful up there and the day was sunny and hot so it was a successful trip.

AND I'm doingn today and tomorrow as remote work days so I don't have to worry about how to get there and also it's so freaking hot in the museum that I'm dying in there. I'm just happy they agreed I could work from here for couple of days. And even better news, Wednesday night I'm going HOME for 6 days!!!!! I decided to take my vacation days now that it's impossible to be at work.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Actually partying helped a bit. I fell asleep on my desk and when I got home I passed out.

Wait, you have vacation time? So that means you have 2 short weeks of work? I am so jealous right now. My work freaks out every time I mention time off.
But seriously that's awesome. What are you gonna do when you get home?
Old 07-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess that's good then.

No, I get two vacation days every month so for this job I have 4 vacation days I can use and they suggested I take all 4 at once now when it's so so hot in here and it's almost impossible to be at work. Of course I said hell yes! Normally I wouldn't have taken the vacation days at all, but had them added to my salary instead, but I just really wanted to go home even for a little time. 6 days is something at least. There's so much I want to do! Go shopping, go to the movies, go to the beach every day!! And sleep in my own bed and water my own plants and cook for myself and myself alone.

We went to Ikea today in Sweden on my way here and got some new stuff for my room in my parents house. My mom's brother came to help us put the wallpaper on yesterday so now it's all pretty and it needed new things. And now I really want to get new things for my home too, even though it's stupid cause I wont even be here. Good thing Ikea is too far and I took the bus here, I would've bought something otherwise.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

I hope you get to do everything on your list. That sounds pretty cool. I would give anything for a 6 days vacation. Not having to wake up early, doing absolutely nothing but have a good time.
Make sure you party enough for both of us.

Ikea in Sweden? Just like that? Wow!! Why there? Do they have cooler stuff or something?
But sounds like you had a great time. You are almost making me want to change things up in my room too.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Partying requires at least two or more people so none of that! And like you need anyone to party for you, I think you have it covered vacation or no vacation.
But I'm having so much fun, I had no idea how tired I was until I got here. Yesterday I spend 8 hours in the city shopping. And I sat in cafe's and ate ice cream and read a book and then shopped some more. And you never guess what I bought, you'll be happy to hear it. A NEW BIKE! It's so pretty omg, it's black and shiny and it has a little basket in the front and it has working breaks and everything. Driving it feels like I'm floating in air. And today I've been at the beach and I'm so tanned I don't think I've ever been this golden. We have just about the best weather anyone could ask for, it's been about 27 degrees, more in the sun, no clouds anywhere and there's a little breeze so it's not too hot. I don't have to go to south for a vacation, south is here! I even walked in the ocean today, the water was so warm. 3 whole days left!

It's the same stuff, it's just the closest one to us! It's on the boarder, technically it's on Sweden's side and the bus station is right next to it so it was convenient too. And it was a little road trip with my mom and sister, we had fun.

Yes you should decorate!! Do it, go get some new things! Also, when can you have your vacation? It sounds like you need it asap!
Old 07-27-2014, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thought you might like this - Wash's high school yearbook.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Hey!! This is Jessica. I was asked by the boys to post here today. They went off to be "men" this weekend last minute. Whatever that means.
I cant believe they actually do this every day. How did that happen? What did you bribe them with?
Old 07-27-2014, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cute baby Alan there!

Aaah hi Jessica!! I hear about you all the time, so nice to finally talk to you! And thanks for letting me know, Brandon never takes more than two days to post here so I was starting to think all kinds of scenarios. Don't they go on men's trips every other weekend though? What are they doing this time, something extreme again?

Yeah they got stuck with me, I must have grown on them cause 2,5 years later and here we still are. No bribing though, but only because I can't bribe people who live across the world!
Old 07-28-2014, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Nothing too extreme, just skydiving.
We decided last minute. Its something we've always wanted to do together. It was in our bucket list. And it was hands down the scariest thing I've ever done in my life. But holy ****, it was fun. What a rush!

I see Jessica did a good job. Dont you just love talking to us? You just never know who is gonna pop in next. I didnt want you to get in trouble with mods, so I asked Jessica to give you a heads up. But I didnt expect her to post in all the threads. Looks like someone had too much fun.

How was your weekend? Your vacation is over huh? How sad are you right now?

Oh, this is Brandon btw.