Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2014, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Rabbit Hole {OT} #60: And now it's summer again. Where did the year go?

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole
{OT}

Join and face the madness humdrum, if you dare.
Old 06-07-2014, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafikis (View Post)
I am sorry. Is there any way you guys can force the hospital to take the tests? He is obviously really sick. They cant just keep sending him home. Thats crazy.

I do hope things slow down for you cause that sounds really stressful. Do you even have time to enjoy your daytime job?

Yeah. He is an older guy with a family. He is starting over his life, looking to grow with the company. Thats what I wanted. And so far, I got no complains at all. I wish my workload was lighter. There are a few changes going around the office, so things are a bit chaotic. But I am sure it'll get better soon.
They took tests, all kinds, but I guess it takes a while to see what they say and they weren't going to keep him there all that time. I don't think there's anything that can be done about it really, maybe if they figured out why he isn't feeling well they could change his meds or something. But in the big picture there's not much that anyone can do.

I don't have time for anything, I'm just going from one day to another. I've been at work all day today too and we're going to drive to get more flowers tonight again. I don't feel stressed though. Just numb you know.

Yay, sounds like you chose the right guy for the job. So what are you doing this weekend?
Old 06-09-2014, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

I caught the stomach flu that everyone got. I cant remember the last time I was this uncomfortable. I was best friends with the toilet all weekend. I couldnt even make it to the living room. I feel so weak.

I know the numb feeling really well. You are going through the motion. It happens when life gets out of control. Things will get better soon.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Noo!!! I'm so sorry, stomach flu is the worst!! I really hope the worst is over. What a way to spend the weekend. You need lots of rest, it takes days to recover from it. Of course you got it, you were too determined not to get it.

Guess who is here. My aunt. She came to visit my grandpa, which is great, it's about time. He's happy to have someone cook and clean for him even if it's just for few days now that we're too busy with the store. I just really hate how she acts like everything is normal. I really want to poke her and get her to come down from her imaginary world where no one else exists but her.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

I feel like I've lost 10 pounds. And you are right, it takes days to recover from it. I wonder why.

At least she is there. Her imaginary world is her escape. Her way to deal with everything. I know it sucks, but just try to enjoy her company.

What is up with ? Is it giving you a hard time like me? Its taking me forever to post anything. I have to open a new tab every time I post on a thread.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you were able to get the whole week off from work. Your poor body has been through a lot. Not a very fun way to lose weight.

That's too much, but I've tried to be nice and polite, I really wish I wasn't so angry cause I know it wont make anything better. We all barbecued today after work so that was nice.

Oh no, it probably had a hiccup when you were trying to post. It's working fine for me.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

I did take almost a week. I went in today for a couple hours and I came home. I am starting to feel better. I can actually smell and taste the food now without puking.

You are only angry cause you care. I am sure it isnt easy watching someone you love go through that kinda stuff. You just have hang in there and pray for her to get better. What else can you do right?

I think my computer is dying. I'll have to do a clean up and check whats going on.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's good at least. You need to get your strength back. I hope you can get lots of rest on the weekend too so that next week will start in better circumstances.

Ah, sucks! But you were thinking about getting a new one anyways right?

Another weekend is here. It's so freaking cold now, I have to wear a hat and mittens outside, no joke. I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed. And we still have to sell summer flowers! Obviously there's no one here cause I have time to post in the middle of the day. Also it's Friday the 13th! Did you survive it without any problems?
Old 06-15-2014, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Take it easy you say. The boys dragged me to the park to play lacrosse and dodgeball with some friends. I hurt everywhere. I have bruises in places I didnt even know I could get bruises. :lol; God I am such an idiot.

I was thinking about buying a new one, but I dont know which one I want. I am very picky when it comes to my electronics.

We are having a good weather this weekend. Good as in we saw the sun a little. But we still get storms out of nowhere. It has become the norm. What can you do right? If we ever want the summer again, we should just to move to Miami.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

At least you admit it yourself so I don't have to find a nice way to say it. Did you have fun, was it worth all the bruises? Exercise is good for you, even though you probably could've started with some light walking.

Is that an option, is Miami a possibility? Because that sounds pretty good right about now. It is so cold, it hailed today!! Oh my gosh, every year summer is such a disappointment.

I am so tired. The weekend was a blur again. All I did was work. And today after work we went to a confirmation party, and though there were 3 different kinds of cakes there and I ate them all of course cause it would've been rude not to, I think I still would've rather just spend that time doing nothing but read my book. I have no free time at all. I didn't even renew my gym card this month, I wouldn't have had time to go there anyways.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

I did have fun. But It was probably not a good idea to start with violent games right after being sick.

You tell me. You are making a good living right now. Can Miami be a thing? I never thought there was a country out there that had a worse weather than us.

I can tell from your messages how tired you are. Try and go to bed early every night. It helps a lot. Life is weird, isnt it? You went from being bored out of your mind to being so busy you barely have time to read. One extreme to another. Whatever happened to happy medium.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nope, you were an easy target for the others. That's probably why they made you go.

Suure I could go to Miami, but would be broke in a week so that would just be depressing.

I don't have to try to go to bed early, I sleep sitting up if I try to stay awake past 11 pm. Oh well, there's nothing to watch on tv at nights anyways so might as well sleep. You're right about that, I'd love a nice medium. Normal you know, that would be perfect.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Whoever came up with the whole you need money to survive needs to burn in hell. Life would've been great without it.

Of course you fall asleep standing up. How can you not? Your schedule is insane. Is the flower shop still busy? Graduation season is almost over right? And hey, was your father's day? We completely forgot. How sad is that?
Old 06-17-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup the store is still busy, but it's only for this week longer, there are no more summer flowers that we can get. Imagine that, all the flowers for the summer are sold super fast in just one month and then you can't get any more of them.
Nope, our father's day is in November, I guess we have it at a different time!

Well guess what! I get to go visit my own home tomorrow!!! It's only for one night, but still, I'm going. I have an interview there tomorrow and then another one Thursday so it's an official work trip, but I get to spend the night at home. The only thing is, I have to drive there all by myself and I've only driven there once alone and that was years ago. So I'm a little nervous. I can get the car from work so that's no problem, but I'm a little hazy on the traffic rules in a city. Also I hope I don't need to put gas in that car, because I have no idea how to do that. But anyways, tomorrow night I'm sleeping in my own bed.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Yes! Finally going home. Are you sure you are gonna be able to go to work the next day? I dont think you'll want to leave at all.

Are you really that bad with cars? You need to at least learn how to put gas in your car. Thats dangerous girl. You are lucky you live in a safe country.

It was Steven's graduation last night. He has his diploma. I cant believe its been 2 years already. I feel like he just started school yesterday.