Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2014, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. There is this mystery surrounding him that makes you curious about him. I would hope we would get answers at some point. It helps to show more sides to the character.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

What do you guys think about this speculation/theory going around on tumblr? Basically the spec/theory is that Finn wasn't the one who actually did the space walk, it was his girlfriend Raven. She did it but he took the blame/credit because he's 17 and wouldn't get floated, but Raven would have since she's older (how old is she anyway? does the show say?)

That could be interesting I guess but I like Finn being the spacewalker lol. Also wouldn't it contradict the scene when her and Finn are in his tent and she's cutting his hair? He was about to tell her about him and Clarke but said nvm, then Raven says you have your "going on a spacewalk" look on your face and he says no more space walks. If Raven actually legit was the one who did it then why are they talking like Finn actually did it? They both was talking in private and no one else was there, so they wouldn't have had to keep up the act so to speak if it is true that Raven was the actual space walker.

What do you guys think?
Old 05-11-2014, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is an interesting theory, but I think he admitted to doing it to everyone, and Raven hasn't really brought it up. who knows at this point.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 05-11-2014, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is an interesting theory, but I think he was the one that did it. Unless they both did it and he was the one that got caught covering for her?
Old 05-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think it holds up since like I said before, Raven made it seem like Finn actually did do it in their convo. And on tumblr there was the tweet where the dude who plays Bellamy tweeted that Finn wasted a month's worth of oxygen for a space walk, and it could have been used to save lots of people. Then one of the EP's of this show replied with a or did he, so I'm confused. If Raven did it then why did they have them talk as if Finn legit did it? No one else was in the tent except them. idk though, guess its a wait and see thing.

I can see that I guess, where both spacewalk but how do you think Finn would cover up for Raven?
Old 05-12-2014, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Really? If it was a set in stone kind of thing, why would they be like "did he or didn't he?"
Old 05-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
Really? If it was a set in stone kind of thing, why would they be like "did he or didn't he?"
Okay so in Murphy’s Law we learned from Kane that Raven was above the age of majority when he said this to Abby.

and 2 days ago Jason Rotenberg replied to a tweet asking about Raven’s age thus further confirming that Raven is 18 years old.

Then last night Bob Morley made a tweet about Finn’s crime and Jason respond with this

Here is the tumblr post right here. I'm still confused lol, since, like you said, why would they say did he or didn't he?
Old 05-16-2014, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Pictures of Thomas at The CW Upfronts.

Not sure I'm a fan of the nails LOL

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

I was just gonna comment on the painted nails. I like the pic of him taking a picture of the photographer.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-16-2014, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that he has a camera taking a photo of him being photographed
Old 05-16-2014, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Here is the tumblr post right here. I'm still confused lol, since, like you said, why would they say did he or didn't he?
From all the info above it sounds like they're trying to imply that it was Raven who went on the space walk and Finn covered for her. I feel like that doesn't quite fit with Raven's character since we've already seen her outside the arc when she was working. Weird.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. She doesn't strike me as someone who would purposely use up oxygen for a whim. I mean her occupation required to spacewalk, so why would she do it for other purposes?
So I'm not sure what they're trying to imply.
Old 05-18-2014, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

Maybe they're just trying to make us second guess everything to mess with us.
Old 05-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
Yeah. She doesn't strike me as someone who would purposely use up oxygen for a whim. I mean her occupation required to spacewalk, so why would she do it for other purposes?
So I'm not sure what they're trying to imply.
I agree. Plus, like Interwebzkid already mentioned, in 1x06 when she was cutting his hair she asked him what was wrong and he told her nothing and she looked at him and said that he had his 'going on a spacewalk' look. No one could hear them. It just doesn't make sense to retcon that. It's not like anyone in the hundred is blaming Finn for wasting oxygen so what does it matter at this point.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-21-2014, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true Having a reveal that he wasn't the one wouldn't really add anything, only that he would be the only one not having committed a crime.