Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think you may be onto something there.

Shelle
Old 04-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I think so too. He'll have some explaining to do
Old 04-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Everyone is really mature about this situation. Finn is a good guy. I believe that. He'll have this secret weighing over him. I don't want it to blow up on him later.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 04-16-2014, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. He is a good guy. He doesn't always make the best decisions. He is just now stuck. He does care (even love) Raven, but his feelings for Clarke are also very evident.
Looks like next week he has a hair cut
Old 04-17-2014, 11:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Finn is my fave character on this show, followed by Bellamy. I seem to always love the bad boy characters, they just seem more interesting and layered than most other characters, and Finn is def. the bad boy of the ark.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah he is. I never had thought of him as a bad boy, but I guess he was. He was a risk taker. He did for fun, even if they got him into trouble.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
Yeah he is. I never had thought of him as a bad boy, but I guess he was. He was a risk taker. He did for fun, even if they got him into trouble.
Yup, and I hope we see the adventurous side to him more as well as his playful side, like in the pilot when he got out of his seat on the ship. Next week looks really good, they're going into Grounder territory, and it looks like Finn leads them?

As for the bad boy thing, that's what he's described as lol. As a "reckless bad boy".
Old 04-18-2014, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

AH thats cool.

I look forward to knowing more about him.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
AH thats cool.

I look forward to knowing more about him.
Me too! I think I had read this interview that said that the others would be given back story and more will be revealed about them, but Finn's back story will slowly be revealed and it won't all be this season. So I'm looking forward to that.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh really? That would be awesome.

I read an interview where he would become sort of a leader and more prominent, which I look forward to.
Old 04-22-2014, 10:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh really? That would be awesome.

I read an interview where he would become sort of a leader and more prominent, which I look forward to.
Here is what I was talking about in regards to Finn remaining a mystery, and his back story not being revealed quickly: As the series progresses, we do find out information about the characters and the families they left behind, but it seems like Finn is still a mystery. When asked whether Finn left family behind on the Ark, he explained, “most of the other characters you’ve kind of learned something about, where they’ve come from and their family and that sort of thing, especially the Bellamy character and the Octavia character. There’s a big section of this thing that is about their family and what happened with them. Where there’s been investigation of that stuff with other characters, there has not been with Finn, which, for me, as an actor, is a cool thing because it remains a mysterious environment. So anything can still sort of happen. He’s not locked in.”

I think I have seen the interview you're talking about, and can't wait for him to take on more of an active role.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Did you want to be added to the shippers list?

I think most of the characters besides Clarke will have a big chunk of their past that we will never know about. I can see Finn revealing some things over time, but we may never really get a full backstory. Maybe we'll get to see some flashback scenes of him, and hopefully some of it will be a little more clear. He is still very much a mystery right now though.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 04-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
^ Did you want to be added to the shippers list?

I think most of the characters besides Clarke will have a big chunk of their past that we will never know about. I can see Finn revealing some things over time, but we may never really get a full backstory. Maybe we'll get to see some flashback scenes of him, and hopefully some of it will be a little more clear. He is still very much a mystery right now though.
Yeah, add me please! I think the chick who plays Raven said if this show gets a s2 we might see flashbacks of her and Finn, so looking forward to that and more stuff about Finn. I did love what little we got in last night's episode, when Raven told Clarke about how she would have died if Finn hadn't shared his food with her, because her mom was trading it for booze or whatever.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I'd love to see some Finn flashbacks from him growing up and meeting Raven and all that.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

May I be added, please?