Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2019, 07:51 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't see Abby helping the people who murdered her daughter either which means they probably won't tell her that her daughter is dead.

The scene with Bellamy and Madi was sad his telling her that her mom is dead.

I am with Echo though, they should not let this go without action on their parts.

Dark Madi is interesting.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Early thoughts on Raven in this episode?
She needs to get over herself still. You?
Old 06-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WTF is up with this episode description? (I never read them before the episode airs.) It didn’t really give a great synopsis of the episode, Shannon wasn’t in it, and it doesn’t even credit Eliza, Bob, and Marie for being in it.

ETA: Kate, I continue to be so annoyed with her. I agree with a lot of what she was saying to Ryker, but the girl needs to get down off her high horse and quit acting like she’s never done anything wrong. I think I’m bumping her down on my favorites list. Possibly even out of the top 5, which is something I never saw coming in the first 4 seasons.
ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It's like every-time Raven opens her mouth, bitterness comes out.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She has no other role in the storyline right now. It’s pretty baffling.
ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Instead of actually working on the shield, she just talks about it. Just don't bother to have her in the episode if she can't do anything or be useful. Like if Raven wasn't in 6X06, nothing would have been any different. Outside of her plot with Diyoza in 6X02, she's just there.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I'm back. Was out of town and was way behind on episodes but I was reading everyone passionately.

Ever since we got the NewClarke I figured it would be The 100s version of Get Out.

I'm sorry but my connection on the video cut out with Bellamy and the father. Did he kill him?

I really didn't expect this many people to find out this fast. When it comes to killing off a major character (not Shaw), I want to see other character's reactions, the processing of it and hopefully a long term effect. I think they could have given us more on Bellamy wallowing in it (I'm not a Bellarke shipper but I acknowledge the relationship and of course he would be heartbroken at her death).

Madi. Since I thought the "hide Clarke is dead" storyline was going to last longer, I figured they would use this "UglyAlli" to distract so she wouldn't notice Clarke was weird. So now I don't know how that ends.

OF COURSE Abby and Raven get sent up to a ship away from the group when this news hits the fan. Oh how I wish they had snapchat. These are the two characters I specifically am interested in seeing on finding out about Clarke. I don't know what to say about Abby right now. I adore Abby/Kane and have wanted them together but I don't like they have made her storyline 100% about keeping him alive. It does explain why she doesn't notice JoClarke right now but given their environment they are in you would think Abby would want to be more aware of their surroundings and standing among Gabriel's people.

April7739, you asked thoughts on Raven on this episode. I'm curious on other thoughts on her too. I want to say for her next role, I hope Lindsey gets a mean girl part because she can play the bitch down to a tee. She does it great. BUT, I'm tired of it. Raven has a right to be bitter and angry about Shaw's death (and since she only knew him for 5 minutes, I feel like it's more likely it's Shaw's death on top of Monty and Harper's death) and I don't want her cracking jokes and drawing smiley faces, but that's her only emotion. Everyone she talks too, she snaps their head off. I don't mind the 200 year old man, that I get. And I could probably get over it with Clarke (maybe). But I felt she went too far with Abby when it came to her addiction. And she was even super mean to Jordan which is like yelling at a gummy bear. Of course, in saying all that, I don't know how the hell Raven will take Clarke's death. That might actually break her at this point, especially since Clarke would reach out to her and she made it clear she wasn't forgiving her.

I really wish they would give us more than a 3 second preview.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG I just watched it, I'm so inlove with Murphine,

Bellamy seeing through Murphys acts felt kinda godmod, which is in writing when you give a characrter godlike abilities, but then he suggest they kill them all, which wasen't so perfect, there are children among them,

This Dark commander really reminds me of Lexa, remember when she kicked the guy off the balcony, the way he talks remind of Lexa, "I am the commander you are my subject everyone is my subject her der"it really reminded me of Lexa which lead me to believe that maybe he guided Lexa too,

Where's Jordan btw?

Last edited by adam23089; 06-11-2019 at 08:30 PM
Old 06-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Like if Raven wasn't in 6X06, nothing would have been any different.
Same with Echo and Emori. They really don’t seem to know what to do with the Spacekru girls. Yes, Tripp, I agree, the only angle they’re giving Raven to play right now is judgmental AF. I agree with her that the Primes are doing awful things, but Ryker seems to be the only one harboring some guilt over it, so instead of just lecturing, it’d be more interesting to see her discuss it with him.

But regardless, I still did like this episode a lot. Mostly because of Bellamy, not gonna lie. I love seeing his emotions right out there on his sleeve.
ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Kinda wanted to see Raven find out about Clarke just to see if she'd come down from her horse and be a good friend.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if we’ll see any of them, besides Madi and Bellamy grieve for her, or if them just sitting around looking sad was the extent of their grief.
ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Same with Echo and Emori. They really don’t seem to know what to do with the Spacekru girls. Yes, Tripp, I agree, the only angle they’re giving Raven to play right now is judgmental AF. I agree with her that the Primes are doing awful things, but Ryker seems to be the only one harboring some guilt over it, so instead of just lecturing, it’d be more interesting to see her discuss it with him.
For a second I THOUGHT maybe Emori was going to say something to her. There were several scenes in the episode when she was giving her that concerned, "Raven needs to talk this out instead of keeping it bottled up inside" but then I remembered I was watching The 100 and realized that wasn't going to happen. I'd give anything to see BFFs Emori and Raven have a scene where it shows them being BFFs.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel for Luisa. She’s a strong actress but hasn’t had a storyline for two seasons now. At least not a substantial one.

Wonder where Jordan was in this ep.

Thoughts on Abby?
ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally found it online

I will join the discussion tomorrow when I’m awake

I also find the whole flame thing weird-how are these consciousnesses so...transient? Shouldn’t they just be floating around in the flame and showing up when called upon? This Dark Commander came out of nowhere and he’s annoying.

That said, I enjoyed this episode!

Old 06-11-2019, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

my initial rambling thoughts as usual before really processing.

I loved this episode, so much stuff going on
Is it weird that this is the first episode that made me want to re-watch immediately?
Of course I can't, stupid work

I loved the fantastical elements in this one. Octavia in the cave, healing tree sap, time anomaly, the anomaly calling her, fantasy right there.

Also is anyone else getting star warsy vibes from that dark commander story line? LOL
The dark side is strong, the dark side is seductive, give in to your emotional urges

Madi being like "no more lessons" gave me such a young Anakin flashback and I was giggling. I'm all here for this though.

Bellamy being in so much pain over dead Clarke slayed me

And his look at Murphy when he says "kill them all" at the beginning of the episode was an exact match of Bellamy season 1 look.

Him telling Madi and the shot being set up from outside the room when she rushes to hug him broke my heart. And then the shot of him crying all by himself outside? Ugh show, are you trying to kill me?

Finally they gave Raven some more screentime and it wasn't ONLY to bitch. Well tbf, maybe the bitching was less annoying because I agreed with what she was saying re the body snatching shenanigans LOL

I loved Murphy in this one. Initially I kept wondering the whole time if he was truly on board with Josie's plan or if he was just playing along. But when he went and got the dad

And Josie being completely ruthless was still a bit surprising. Immediately assessing the stakes and being ok with Bellamy killing her dad? Rude
Also erasing that whole family for clean hard drives was uhm cold. She is a fantastic villain!

As predicted, they'd get Abby to play along by leveraging Kane.
Btw, I loved all those little missteps that Clarkephine had and the characters she interacted with having a brief "huh?" moment. So well acted, you could almost see their internal rationalization happening.

I loved how they set up Clarke at the end. Being locked in a cell with drawings of everyone? And lingering shots on the people she love(s)/(d)?
The only whisper I could clearly make out was "you don't have to do this alone". Did anyone understand the others?

Ok, now let me catch up with everyone's thoughts

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon