Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2018, 03:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt Sarah, loving the new title change!

Great tweet by Ilona! Just finished reading it and it's a great reminder of the great stuff we have gotten this season so far. It makes me happy and helps me be less anxious and worried. This is my first season watching as soon as the episodes air. I don't know how most of you guys did it in previous seasons, watching each episode, hoping that that season or episode will make Bellarke canon.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Susan ... it’s not easy, I’ll tell you. Season 3A was rough and so was the first part of season 5 NGL. Bellarkers are truly warriors who have been though hell and back in shipping them, thankfully they’re still worth all that pain.

I’m really anxious too, I’m still positive but I feel like if we don’t see it developing enough this season, it’s not going to happen next season. So the next one/two episodes are crucial, I feel.

Having said that, it might build up in the last few episodes (say episodes 11 to 13) since we always get some amazing scenes in the finale ... so honestly I have no clue how this is going to play out and it’s terrifying.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-02-2018, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We need some more buildup this season, especially on Bellamy's part.

everything else melts away
Old 07-02-2018, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ He really wasn't kidding when he said that.

X

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-02-2018, 08:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Is anyone else just blown away by how hard they're leaning into the "head and the heart" dialogue this season?

It's one of the main reasons why I'm so confident that we're going to be canon by the end of the season. I don't mean like, they're going to bang or anything (although I certainly wouldn't mind that.) I just really think we'll be getting canon acknowledgement of feelings in some way from both of them.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Me! Well, I'm of two minds because I kind of think that it's been brought up enough but at the same time, it's interesting that it's been specifically brought up over and over again this season.

Maybe it's going to allude to Bellamy staying with Echo out of loyalty = using his head, but admitting his feelings for Clarke isn't at all platonic and being with her = using his heart?

And ahaha, I love how this is written. Spot on.

Quote:
anyway so Octavia’s dig about “a traitor…who you love” was absolutely meant as romantic call-out and Bellamy didn’t even try to deflect or deny he just swallowed on nothing and bit his lip and clenched his jaw and then was internally like ‘okay on with the plan then’, AND *cough* I think we can all the entire fandom even the haters come to a concensus that Bellamy certainly hasn’t fallen in love with Clarke in the last 8 days, they’ve barely had scenes to catch up and only had time to kill one person together, which Octavia didn’t even see, all of which I submit as definitive proof that Bellamy Bradbury Blake was well and sincerely in love with Clarke Griffin when he left her behind on Earth, and furthermore had probably been in love with her since at least season 3 given that they were separated for most of season 4, and I yet further submit that when you consider the desperate crying bleeding-out chase through the woods in early season 3, Bellamy’s actions in season 3 take on a new light, and point of fact it’s only 100% logical deduction then to examine the way he cried when she left after Mount Weather, leading us finally to the inarguable certainy that one Bellamy Blake has been canon in love with the afore-named Clarke Griffin since season two.

Thank you for joining my TED Talk. It stands for Technology, Entertainment and Design.
X

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-02-2018, 09:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Honestly, I think the Becho breakup is going to happen one of three ways.

1. Echo does something horrible in an attempt to protect her people, and it backfires.
Spoiler:

2. By the time Bellamy and Echo are actually around each other again, things will have changed so much that they both realize that they aren't the same people they were in space, and they just don't work outside of that conflict free environment.

3. Bellamy will find out about Clarke's feelings for him, either from her or Madi revealing something (radio, drawings etc.), and that will change everything for him. I don't think he's ever believed that she could love him back.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Susan, 3A was my first time watching live. So . . . yeah, I picked a hell of a time to start watching live, didn’t I? Although 2 of my favorite Bellarke moments ever happen in 3A, so I never really doubted anything. And actually, season 5 hasn’t been hard for me, either. The only thing that’s been hard is the Twitter spiraling people have done, but I just got out of those tags and now it’s so much better.

Sarah, do not lose your positivity! Don’t put too much pressure on the next few episodes and make them into make-or break stuff. You gotta wait to see the whole season. Like imagine season 4 Bellarke without 4x13. It wouldn’t have been the same.

I want a Becho breakup to happen this season, but I’m mentally preparing myself for it to not happen until season 6. But I do think that, narratively, they’ve given themselves a path to do it in a way that makes sense, especially with Bellamy’s whole “nothing is going to change” foreshadowy line in 5x01.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Yay for Ilona appreciation... I actually thanked her recently for being one of the more positive Blarkes especially when people were just spiralling after 5x06 and making Twitter unbearable. Em (imwithbellamy) is also one of my favourites, because of her positivity.
Yeah, Em is fun, too! (She’s in the Conageddon group chat, which . . . she didn’t even go to Conageddon, so good for her for getting herself in that. Everyone wants Bob’s VIP next year, though, you guys, so wish me luck.)

Quote:
I agree with that, April ... I never thought about it before this but that scene subverted the whole “love is weakness” nonsense because it shows that love is strength. Love (for Clarke) gave Bellamy the courage to do what he was trying so hard not to do, because of his love for Octavia.
ICON
Old 07-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Guys!!! We won our categories in the TV Scoop awards!

We got favorite actor for both Eliza and Bob.

We got sexiest moment. They even called out how we beat legitimate sex scenes.

We got best shocker for when Bellamy finds out Clarke is alive.

And we got best musical moment for "She Is".
Old 07-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

BEST DRAMA ACTING: ELIZA TAYLOR AND BOB MORLEY (THE 100)
These two not only won these same awards last year, but Bob Morley is also a two-time Alpha Male Madness winner. Is there anything these two can’t do (other than get together on screen on The 100)? The answer is probably no.

SEXIEST MOMENT: BELLAMY HOLDS CLARKE (THE 100)
Clarke and Bellamy aren’t an actual couple (yet?) but even their hugs are enough to win “sexiest moment” in a category filled with both kisses and literal sex.

BEST SHOCKER: BELLAMY FINDS OUT CLARKE IS ALIVE (THE 100)
The person who was probably most shocked by this shocker was Bellamy, to be honest, but it was a damn good moment of television no matter who was in shock.

BEST MUSICAL MOMENT: SCORE DURING “SHE IS” (THE 100)
On one hand, it’s wild that a swelling score took home best musical moment over actual songs, but on the other hand, any time you can just say two of the vaguest words in the English language and have it mean this much, it’s a moment to truly savor.

https://www.eonline.com/news/948524/...he-winners-are
Old 07-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those captions are awesome!
ICON
Old 07-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Some of those we could use as thread titles. Like Even their hugs are enough to win “sexiest moment”
Old 07-02-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes! Future titles for sure.

William won the best villain category, too, and Lola and Jordan got runners-up.
ICON
Old 07-02-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We did good, as a fandom.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And the Bellarke fandom also got runners up for Best Fandom, but you guys know my thoughts in that.
ICON