Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m starting to feel that too. Ugh, if that’s the case, I’m just going to pretend that the season 4 finale was the cliffhanger when it comes to Bellarke and leave it as that.

And Bob said that this was one of the good Bellarke episodes ... I trusted you, Bob. I don’t trust anyone anymore to be honest.

We do need a new thread now (ironically). Who wants to start?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-10-2018, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not me.

I'm sorry to be so bitter but like, I have to process and vent. Even if they manage to somehow turn this around, it will just feel forced to me. Its gonna take an entire season for me to really get over this I feel like. Realistically it just doesnt make sense for them now, and thats why I am upset.

with all of that said, this gif is really cute.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1016442017956749318
Old 07-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is really cute.

With four episodes left, I cannot believe that they’re pulling this **** and what, have it be their big finale moment when it literally could be them actually discussing how the past 6 years have changed them and actually hash out their issues? I just need to vent right now, and I feel like TPTB knows how people will react and they did it anyway.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-10-2018, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The pacing of this season is such a mess that they'll probably reunite in episode 12 and be fine in episode 13 without even talking about it. The writers just refuse to let them talk to each other, they've basically talked nine minutes total screen time, and said essentially nothing to each other.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think this is a great read: let's be alone together — BELLARKE EXPLANATION FOR 509 (worth the read I...

Okay, I’m gonna be very honest with you guys: I love you all and I respect that we all have the right to react to something however we want. But venting and bitterness is sometimes hard for me to deal with. You guys know that; you know how I am. I’m exhausted right now trying to be one of the positive people on Twitter and now in the thread. (I’ve actually had some really good positive convos on twitter tonight, believe it or not. It’s the thread that’s kind of bringing me down.) Nobody’s breaking any FF rules, and I get that. You’re expressing opinions, which you are free to do. But . . . If it gets too doom and gloom in here, I’m gonna have to check out of this thread for a while, which I really don’t want to do given that we’re approaching #200. But you guys know I have anxiety, and honestly, I can only skim some of this stuff right now because I literally feel my anxiety flaring up, and I can’t have that. Like, it’s ridiculous, but I’m close to tears right now because I hear some of my closest online friends talking about giving up hope, basically. Which you have the right to do if you want to, but it really bums me out. So if you don’t hear from me, I’m either over in Bob’s thread or on Bob’s board, but I hope to be able to continue posting in here. I just wanted to say this because I owe it to you guys to be honest with you about how I’m feeling.

Please read the thing I linked above if you’re upset with Bellamy or with the episode in general. Not sure what to recommend if you’re upset with Clarke. But please read the thing above. Please.

I can start the new thread if nobody else wants to.
ICON
Old 07-10-2018, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

IDK what to use as a title, but I can open if you have a title, April.

I'll bookmark that post to read for later.

And I'm not giving up hope on Bellarke. I just need them to communicate heavily before the writers consider putting them together, and I'm afraid the writers are going to rush to fix it or temporarily patch it up before the finale.

Old 07-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Totally understandable, April. I just needed to rant for a bit but I’m fine now, and typically I feel better once I actually watch the episode even if I’m not happy right now. You do what you have to do (and your health comes first and I’m sorry that it’s gotten your anxiety to flare up ) ... I do think that it’s the initial reaction to what went down and things will calm down eventually.

I clearly can’t speak for anyone else, I’m angry but I do still have hope that it’ll play out how it’s supposed to be and I’m not going anywhere, and I still love Bellarke. It’s just exhausting feeling like you’re being jerked around by TPTB for years and have this happen to an OTP. Thanks for the article, really need to read something more positive and insightful about Bellarke right now.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-10-2018, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Waiting for Jaclyn and Marcella's reaction to go up because even though this episode was angst central, they always cheer me up and are positive beacons in the fandom (as are you, April, thank you for that).

April, I'm sorry about your anxiety. I was being a bit of a downer on Twitter, so if you mute me in order to keep that anxiety at bay, I totally would understand. I think I'm going to quit tweeting for tonight, though. Let myself calm down a bit.

Old 07-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amelia, it would actually be great if you could start, as I’m having iPad problems right now. I was thinking of something simple like . . . It’s not over.

Thanks for understanding, Sarah and Amelia. (I almost muted you, Amelia, but I didn’t, because you’re my friend, the first online friend I met IRL. ) And I don’t mean to sound . . . I don’t know even know what the word is that I’m looking for, because I’m just so damn tired, but I just wanted to post that to let you guys know why I wouldn’t be posting if you don’t see me. But that’s not my plan or anything. I want to keep posting. I do highly recommend that you just watch the episode, though, before you set your opinion too far in stone, Sarah. It’s not a pleasant Bellarke episode, but . . . it’s not supposed to be.

I’ve got more insightful stuff to post in the new thread. Something Jaclyn and Marcella shared with me on Twitter just now.
ICON
Old 07-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

boom.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Amelia!

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won