Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2020, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that! It's honestly laughable whenever I remember what happened. And antis will try to twist it and make it make sense, but deep down I'm sure they know how completely ridiculous this ending was (actually, maybe not )

At least we have the other 6 seasons to reflect back on, and it will be one of the stains on the show's legacy.

Old 11-23-2020, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That Cameo really was the best one yet. I've watched it a number of times, I must admit. Their love just makes me believe in love and believe that I will find my special person someday. (Maybe with their help at Conageddon! That's what our plan is. They're gonna be on the lookout for a man for me.)

Not gonna lie, I've got some mixed feelings on Yana as a person now, but I appreciate that she put that article out there for us. I think it proves, too, that it's not just that Bellarke shippers are disgruntled about our ship in the final season. There is a LITANY of stuff that either doesn't make sense, was never followed up on, or was just plain stupid.
ICON
Old 11-23-2020, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have mixed feelings on Yana too but that article is spot on, it still makes me so angry as to how Jason effed it all up, and for what? No one got endgame and the central relationship was ruined beyond words. I still can’t believe that they would throw it all away like that.

Number 6 too :

Quote:
6) Bellamy and Clarke being partners, soulmates, best friends, and just enjoying each other's existence.

If the show wants to throw its own work into the garbage after six years of circling around a Bellamy and Clarke romance, it can.

But aside from that, the show was built around Bellamy and Clarke. So to turn around and forget what brought everything together each season was just wasting the season and The 100.

The Cameo is beyond adorable, I just smile whenever I see it on my timeline. They’re just insanely happy and so in sync, it’s almost eerie.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 11-24-2020, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

#JustFocusingOnTheBelizaOfItAllTheseDays

New set:

https://bellaarke.tumblr.com/post/63...e-relationship
Old 11-24-2020, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It’s quite telling, too, that there has been absolutely NO compassion towards Bellarke fans extended from anyone involved in the show besides Beliza themselves. Never has a fan base been treated more poorly, IMO. I’m pretty proud of our fandom, though. We’re a resilient bunch and continue to be so.

Beliza make everything better. Ultimately, a real life love story is far more important than a fictional one (even though I adored the fictional one, too). Take a moment to fathom that Bob and Eliza literally fell in love playing Bellamy and Clarke.
ICON
Old 11-24-2020, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Their hands in that set always get to me.

Remember when we actually got Bellarke promo pics? Sigh.

Don't get me wrong, I adore Beliza and they're so beyond adorable ... but I started and ended this show primarily due to Bellarke. So though them being together and happily married does take the sting away from Bellarke and ultimately, they met again and eventually fell in love because of the show, I'll always be bitter, sad and angry about what happened with Bellarke.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 11-24-2020, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And you have every right to be, Sarah; we all do. Bellarke was what got me so into the show, too, and what kept me invested even when the plots were kind of out there and not my typical thing.

It just makes me extra sad because it was such a slap in the face to Bob and Eliza, too, such a slap in he face to all the work they put into those characters and that relationship. They did suuuuuuch a good job, and that deserved to be celebrated in the final season, not trashed.
ICON
Old 11-24-2020, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Their hands in that set always get to me.
Which ones?
Old 11-24-2020, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
And you have every right to be, Sarah; we all do. Bellarke was what got me so into the show, too, and what kept me invested even when the plots were kind of out there and not my typical thing.

It just makes me extra sad because it was such a slap in the face to Bob and Eliza, too, such a slap in he face to all the work they put into those characters and that relationship. They did suuuuuuch a good job, and that deserved to be celebrated in the final season, not trashed.
I just can’t think about it too much because it still breaks my heart and enrages me at the same time. To have two amazing actors flesh out this wonderful relationship so well for 6 years, only for it to crash and burn beyond belief and for us to have a bad taste in our mouths at the end of it is just ... I’ll never forgive Jason and co for this. Ever.

It’s a PG-13 board, Kate.

One day when it doesn’t still hurt so much, maybe I can watch this in its entirety.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 11-25-2020, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

https://morleybobsource.tumblr.com/p...46158871904256
Old 11-25-2020, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would watch the video, except that it includes season 7, which . . . no. Just no.

You gotta hand it to the Bellarke fandom, though. In general, we're out here trying to crack jokes about things and make memes and push forward. The most resilient fandom I've ever seen, tbh. And I think we can take comfort, too, in the fact that Bob and Eliza themselves have a lot of compassion for what we feel. (They've felt it, too.)
ICON
Old 11-25-2020, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, April. We just do our thing and joke about how we were screwed over, proud of how we handled this very ********* situation and that we didn't embarrass or make our fandom look bad (even though we could have very easily stooped low after the trauma we went through). Enough said.

that set, thanks Kate.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 11-25-2020, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 11-25-2020, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

100% agree, Sarah.

I love that print! So cute! Can’t wait to bid on that and see what other items TRP Foundation has up for auction.
ICON
Old 11-25-2020, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh gosh that's so cute, and how the story should have ended. I mean everyone else can be on that beach too (even Echo) but these two deserved to live out the rest of humanity together.