Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Laura, that's a cool picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
That's exactly what I think, too (and tried - badly - to explain earlier ). It reminds me of a MotW character on The Fringe, if any of ya'll have watched that show. He seemed like he could predict/affect the future (which he could, in a manner of speaking) but what he was actually doing was predicting outcomes at lightning-fast speeds, and at times introducing a 'cause' to a situation to lead to the 'effect' he wanted. That 'predicting outcomes' is what I see Raven and Abby, and to a lesser extent Jaha, doing.
Ooh, I remember that episode and I see what you mean. I found it confusing because I thought Raven finding the rocket ship was because ALIE knew where it was and somehow left that info in her brain. But I guess I can see how they could be subconsciously doing calculations and predicting outcomes. Interesting comparison
Old 04-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No new episode thread tonight

Old 04-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's okay, I can handle a couple weeks off. I need time to focus on my novel.
ICON
Old 04-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to focus on....I DON'T KNOW NOTHING

Old 04-04-2017, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's exactly what I think, too (and tried - badly - to explain earlier ). It reminds me of a MotW character on The Fringe, if any of ya'll have watched that show. He seemed like he could predict/affect the future (which he could, in a manner of speaking) but what he was actually doing was predicting outcomes at lightning-fast speeds, and at times introducing a 'cause' to a situation to lead to the 'effect' he wanted. That 'predicting outcomes' is what I see Raven and Abby, and to a lesser extent Jaha, doing.
Hey Taryn

I'm glad my explanation made sense to you

I only vaguely remember that Fringe episode but maybe it was in the back of my mind when I wrote my post?

Anyway, we'll see where the writers go with it.

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 04-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Total Fan

Important question you think Helios will accept in the bunker or everyone will see it as future meat?
Old 04-04-2017, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

^sorry but future meat is more likely than cuddling up with the horse in the bunker

Old 04-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
^sorry but future meat is more likely than cuddling up with the horse in the bunker

I prefer cuddling up with the horse!!!

Old 04-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't know, Octavia might try to fight anyone who tries to hurt Helios. And she would be an excellent bodyguard
Old 04-05-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
Do you recall which season this was from? I loved/watched Fringe for a few seasons and I'm racking my brain, trying to recall this now. That is truly interesting and it does seem to fit in with the symptoms that both Raven and Abby are displaying now.

#protectHelios He's a trouper ... he'll survive anything, I feel.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-05-2017, 08:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
Do you recall which season this was from? I loved/watched Fringe for a few seasons and I'm racking my brain, trying to recall this now.
Well it's been years since I've watched, but I'm thinking it was probably Season 3, because it took place while Olivia was in the AU. They caught the guy because he set up a chain reaction involving an air quality alarm, but since it was Our Olivia and not Fauxlivia, she didn't respond the way he expected her to and it threw the rest of his 'effect' off.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Dp

Old 04-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that
Yes, I remember it now.

Normal protocol would have been some safety thing, like get an oxygen mask or something but Olivia was of course the wrong one and she didn't know and so she just kept running. And he had made those calculations that she'd be hit by a stack of boxes or something at a precise moment but she didn't.

The episode starts off with the pen drop that sets in motion a whole series of events.

..found it.

It's 3x03 The plateau http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1635956/?ref_=ttep_ep3

Old 04-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Total Fan

Marie played in fringe

message not important lol
Old 04-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

She did?
Need to look that up