Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2016, 02:57 PM
Absolute Fan

This kind of made me giggle about Lexa

Quote:
She is an easy person to respect and a hard person to love, and yet she does care deeply for the people she lets into her life.
I'm sorry, she cares so much she kills her bestie/most trusted warrior and then betrays the girl she "so called" loves after she killed that girls boyfriend? talk about romanticising abusive behaviour...

BUT on a positive note, THIS!

Quote:
Their friendship is the foundation of what could become one of the greatest love stories on television.
Quote:
Separately, both can move mountains, but together they can bring them down.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 01-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
'The 100' season 3 debate: Clexa vs Bellarke vs solo Clarke

Article on point! Please, vote for Bellamy. The result of this poll is making me sick.
wow don't tell me you like Kylo & Rey Weirdly I like them too! In fact it's the weirdest ship I've ever shipped.. it must be the energy of the Force lol but yeah they're so appealing to me. Sorry this is OT.

Regarding the poll, I gave up on them long ago. It won't change anything and Lexa/CL fans vote as if it was a matter of life and death. If they're happy like this, so be it.
Old 01-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Absolute Fan

So not feeling Kylo/Rey ... Love the characters but in a romantic way not to mention the theory about them
Spoiler:

Anyway back to Bellarke

Old 01-05-2016, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
So not feeling Kylo/Rey ... Love the characters but in a romantic way not to mention the theory about them
Spoiler:
and yet, it is one of the biggest ship out of TFA. I don't believe [they're related[/sp], it's too convenient and predictable. I ship the hell out of them. Thanks to Adam and Daisy who had insane chemistry.

Quote:
Anyway back to Bellarke

Cool art

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 01-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Absolute Fan

I just deleted this post bc it was so beyond off topic that I thought i better pm you instead MD

Last edited by Leelala; 01-05-2016 at 06:54 PM
Old 01-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that art is nice!

Can you guys believe we'll see them again in only 16 days OMG

Old 01-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

^I can't believe it's almost 2 weeks away! I'm so excited!

Thanks for that article, Maud!

I also love this from it:
Quote:
Separately, both can move mountains, but together they can bring them down.
and think that it would be an awesome thread title at some point.

Side note, I also like Reylo.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 01-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

Not sure I want to begin watching season 2 until season 3 has started.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Passionate Fan

So excited for this show to come back! Can hardly believe it's almost here. You know how you wait for something so long you start to believe it just isn't going to happen?

I liked the article regarding Bellamy/Clarke as well as Clarke solo. Some really good points. Especially this:

Quote:
The 100 is first and foremost a show about survival, but in the midst of trying to stay alive, true bonds are formed. Bonds that cannot be severed or broken by distance or time. Bellamy and Clarke are a testament to that type of bond.
The bolded is so true about Bellamy and Clarke. I look forward to seeing their bond continue to develop and deepen - regardless of whatever Jason & Co. throw at them.

And is it horrible that I'm actually really amused by that poll and that Clexa is SO far ahead? Case of me choosing to be amused by that which confuses me

Speaking of which...Kylo/Rey? That's actually a thing? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. But I've got to say that Rey can do - and deserves - SO much better than a grown man throwing temper tantrums with SEVERE daddy issues. Not to say I don't love Kylo Ren. Cause I do. Well sort of. I also kind of hate him. I mean COME ON. So...love to hate? But I digress...

Bellarke!
Old 01-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Addicted Fan

We just finished episode 13 of season 2. I seriously love their relationship. These 2 compliment each other so well, and you notice it even more watching them all so close together like this. While I do think they could be great if they ever got romantic, I also don't want the writers to ruin them because I'm not a fan of their attempts at romance so far on the show. I can still dream about it though. And who knows? Bob and Eliza have such great on screen chemistry that they might come off better than other romantic endeavors on the show if they ever decide to go that route. I think it'd be silly not to. I'm rambling now; thinking I should go to bed, haha.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Speaking of which...Kylo/Rey? That's actually a thing? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. But I've got to say that Rey can do - and deserves - SO much better than a grown man throwing temper tantrums with SEVERE daddy issues. Not to say I don't love Kylo Ren. Cause I do. Well sort of. I also kind of hate him. I mean COME ON. So...love to hate? But I digress...

Bellarke!
Bold; I still can't quite believe its a "thing"

You pretty much plucked every single thought about this straight out of my head The temper tantrums though PLUS and most importantly,
Spoiler:

-----

But yes Bellarke!!!

I can't believe how devastated I was when we found out it wasn't airing with the rest of the schedule...

Old 01-06-2016, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

^^And by deserving better you mean Finn?Ugh! Hell no! Plus, there is nothing black or white in Star Wars. It's not as simple as "Ben killed his father".You'd know if you read the novelization that explains so much better what each characters felt. Rey and Kylo's "relationship" is really the only intriguing so far. There is just so much potential. Plus, you know he's totally going to be redeemed. He's going to be what Anakin should have been. But hey, it's not like I really care if you like it or not Still gonna ship the hell out of them.

Anyway, Bob was at the TCA (he was the only one) to represent to show and Eliza (who was also nominated). Of course, they all lost.

As for the polls, I think it's sad that most Bellarke fans have given up. You might no care about voting but I believe that it still matters. I hate when Clexa fans throw the polls at my face. It makes me sick!

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 01-06-2016, 03:57 AM
Absolute Fan

No not necessarily Finn... Although I do like Finn and I love their dynamic I'm not sure where I want that to go just yet... And I kind of have this weird obsession with him and Poe

At this point, Kylo just isn't deserving full stop.. and I think he's a poor substitute for Vader.. I wish the comparisons would staaahp! Kylo is a Vader fan boy... its canon than Anakin became Anakin again at end of ROTJ so he didnt actually fail. Anakin was the chosen one who defeated the Sith and brought balance back to the republic, just as prophesied.. So I don't know how Kylo is going to be what Anakin "should have been" Kylo has already gone beyond Vader/Anakin bc he killed his father... Vader never actually killed a member of his family willingly to obtain the dark force, everything he did was bc he loved his family too much... Kylo made a decision to kill Han specifically to get that dark power to be as "powerful" as Vader.. Thats all we know as canon thus far...
----

So was Eliza there?? I don't care that they lost, at least they were recognised...

Last edited by Leelala; 01-06-2016 at 04:27 AM
Old 01-06-2016, 03:58 AM
Absolute Fan

dp

--

I feel bad for ranting about SW on this thread so here's a pretty picture to bring it back to whats important
Spoiler:

And b/c I can't sleep... I think we need to add Michael Beach to the honorary shippers list

Quote:
mikeabeachHere I am, #thenewguy trying like hell to run lines but these #oldtimers won't give me a break. I was just happy to make it thru the scene๐Ÿ˜œ. Honestly, the set is so fun! #the100 #the100season3 #bobmorley #henryiancusick #paigeturco #bellarke
https://www.instagram.com/p/_2r8q-RM...-by=mikeabeach

Last edited by Leelala; 01-06-2016 at 05:01 AM
Old 01-06-2016, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

They both kinda became co leaders of the 100 in season 1. Nobody really questioned it. They just accepted they were the best two for the job.