Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-31-2015, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

I got through it in just one day. Started in the afternoon, finished at night.

Can I please be added to the list?
Old 12-31-2015, 09:00 PM
Addicted Fan

3 weeks, y'all! Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2016, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

Bob left twitter....once again! Gosh, I love the dude but I'm so over his freaking tantrums. Next thing you know he's gonna come back a few later and act like nothing happened.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Did he post anything before or did he just disappear?
Old 01-01-2016, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
Oops. Sorry, Sarah.

If all of those things hadn't happened then I wonder if Bellamy/Clarke would've ever understood that they needed each other and the balance that they provided to each other. Unfortunately for us, it took something like that to truly bring them together. Although, the development that we've gotten from it for Bellamy/Clarke has been wonderful.
Awh no, it's totally me Amy. I suck in explaining myself sometimes.

ITA, it was unfortunate that it was Wells's death that triggered it all but BC's development as reluctant co-leaders to the relationship they have now is just amazing to watch.

BTW your icon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
It really has, especially looking at where they started. This show can move quickly, but I feel like they've done an amazing job with these two.
ITA, the show doesn't so some relationships very well but I cannot say that AT ALL about BC. And though I missed them interacting in person in S2, the few scenes we got were pure GOLD and just showed how deep their bond ran ... like how you could feel the palpable relief that Clarke felt knowing that Bellamy was safe and how she hated that he was in the mountains and in danger even though it was because of the "greater good." She's a leader first and foremost but you can see how much she cares about him as a friend/partner etc and how she tries to mask that sometimes by saying that they need him as a leader for the Ark people.

Welcome scififan2009! I'll add you now. And I remember binging the seasons just like you, it was awesome.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I got through it in just one day. Started in the afternoon, finished at night.

Can I please be added to the list?
Welcome glad to have you join us!

Quote:
If all of those things hadn't happened then I wonder if Bellamy/Clarke would've ever understood that they needed each other and the balance that they provided to each other. Unfortunately for us, it took something like that to truly bring them together. Although, the development that we've gotten from it for Bellamy/Clarke has been wonderful.
This is true but they could have also killed off Finn instead.. and to fix the other situation with Charlotte, they could have changed the past so that Finn's reckless antics actually got Charlottes parents killed instead of it being about Jaha killing them... I don't know just a thought Clarke/Wells still had a long way to go in mending their friendship so it could have worked either way.. #foreverbitter

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"

Last edited by Leelala; 01-01-2016 at 02:13 PM
Old 01-01-2016, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Add me please and thank you.

Will they get into a relationship anytime soon or it's a slow burn
Old 01-01-2016, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

^Added you! Welcome. Bellarke is definitely a slow burn ship so I don't see a romantic relationship happening anytime soon. Who knows though, Jason and the writers could surprise us all by the end of this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
This is true but they could have also killed off Finn instead.. and to fix the other situation with Charlotte, they could have changed the past so that Finn's reckless antics actually got Charlottes parents killed instead of it being about Jaha killing them... I don't know just a thought Clarke/Wells still had a long way to go in mending their friendship so it could have worked either way.. #foreverbitter
But to the audience Finn's parents would've been faceless and IMO it wouldn't have had the same emotional impact for the characters as Wells did. This goes for Jaha too b/c what happened to Wells set him on his path too. That being said, I wish that instead of Charlotte killing Wells that she had seriously injured him. They could've still played out 1x04 similarly even bringing Bellamy/Clarke together as leaders. The biggest difference would've been the outcome for Jaha.

Bob hasn't deleted his twitter account but he implied that his New Year's resolution was to not tweet anymore.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 01-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
But to the audience Finn's parents would've been faceless and IMO it wouldn't have had the same emotional impact for the characters as Wells did. This goes for Jaha too b/c what happened to Wells set him on his path too. That being said, I wish that instead of Charlotte killing Wells that she had seriously injured him. They could've still played out 1x04 similarly even bringing Bellamy/Clarke together as leaders. The biggest difference would've been the outcome for Jaha.
Oh I actually meant Finn's reckless actions could have been the cause of Charlottes parents deaths not Finns parents... And unfortunately I didnt see any sort of impact on the characters when Wells died, (except for Jaha who I don't care for much, its personal )
like no one really cared except for the fans and Clarke didnt even mourn after one episode... I feel like Finns death at that point when so many characters loved him, would have made a bigger mark on their lives and in turn could have pushed Bellarke together anyway... But alas, this is all a pipe dream

Old 01-02-2016, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the thread, Arrow fan!

Quote:
And unfortunately I didnt see any sort of impact on the characters when Wells died, (except for Jaha who I don't care for much, its personal )

like no one really cared except for the fans and Clarke didnt even mourn after one episode... I feel like Finns death at that point when so many characters loved him, would have made a bigger mark on their lives and in turn could have pushed Bellarke together anyway... But alas, this is all a pipe dream
Agreed, I don't care for Jaha either and Wells's death really only had an impact on him and not even Clarke (much) which I found weird but I guess they had other things to be concerned about then. Oh well, nothing but crushed dreams at this point anyway but this show seriously needs to stop screwing around with its characters, especially the POC ones.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 01-02-2016 at 09:32 AM
Old 01-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Add me here? I'm binge watching the 100 right now and I'm in love with them!

Old 01-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Absolute Fan

^^ Welcome vanycutrim, sure you'll be added soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
Agreed, I don't care for Jaha either and Wells's death really only had an impact on him and not even Clarke (much) which I found weird but I guess they had other things to be concerned about then. Oh well, nothing but crushed dreams at this point anyway but this show seriously needs to stop screwing around with its characters, especially the POC ones.
I guess thats Jasons thing, too much going on so no time to grieve.. That can last so long then it turns very cold and robotic.. At least they show Raven losing her ****

I agree about the POC... Its a given on CW

Old 01-03-2016, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Welcome vanycutrim! I'll add you.

Quote:
Oh I actually meant Finn's reckless actions could have been the cause of Charlottes parents deaths not Finns parents...
Yeah, sorry, I was multi-tasking and misread what you had said... I need to not do that.

Thanks for posting that video, Sarah! As I was watching it, all I could think about was how we're less than 20 days away from new Bellarke! I realize that we probably won't get a scene of them together for a little while but I have no doubt that we'll get Bellarke-related scenes with the two of them and I can't wait.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 01-04-2016, 01:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yeah, sorry, I was multi-tasking and misread what you had said... I need to not do that.
Don't be sorry I do it sometimes

Old 01-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

'The 100' season 3 debate: Clexa vs Bellarke vs solo Clarke

Article on point! Please, vote for Bellamy. The result of this poll is making me sick.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy