Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just really want their characters to develop more as individuals, you know? Part 1 of season 2 was such a jumble of different characters and various plot developments that they didn't really have the opportunity to expound upon their individual characters. There were a few good moments, like with Octavia and Bellamy, but nothing came close to the scenes we got in s1, like in 1x08. I want more moments like that.

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Old 01-02-2015, 07:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehj_Delena (View Post)
Well hopefully we get a three and then we can worry abt 4

As Leelala said I hope Bellamy and Clarke are separated even if it's for an episode or two. I really want to see an adventure kind of a theme next season with plenty of action and fun and a break from all the gore and ickiness.
Yeah it will be a nice change of pace.. They can always get back to the gore in a few episodes

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 01-03-2015, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehj_Delena (View Post)
Well hopefully we get a three and then we can worry abt 4

As Leelala said I hope Bellamy and Clarke are separated even if it's for an episode or two. I really want to see an adventure kind of a theme next season with plenty of action and fun and a break from all the gore and ickiness.
Weren't they separated for 4 episodes and I seem to recall, everyone in this thread being fed up and wanting the reunion BADLY. Weren't they separated when Bellamy went with Octavia to find Lincoln?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-03-2015, 01:07 AM
Absolute Fan

I think she means Bellarke separated from the group. To give them alone time like in 1x08. I'd be down for that as well.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 01-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Absolute Fan

^^^ yep this is what we meant

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 01-03-2015, 06:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Please add me to the shipper list

I suspect we will get some developing friendship for these 2 throughout the rest of this season and perhaps Bellamys feeling will become more obvious. I think I could deal with that as I wouldn't really enjoy things being too rushed after recent events.
As long as they get some screen time thats a win
It's all good..
Old 01-03-2015, 08:15 AM
Passionate Fan

I think it’s pretty safe to say we all want more scenes with Bellamy and Clarke. I certainly do. But not just that, I want it done right. What we’ve gotten so far this season, though seemingly little at times, I have found very satisfying. With their world expanding relationships and dynamics shift and change. But Bellamy and Clarke have remained what they were: a team and partnership. They look to each other for support and make decisions together. Even when a decision has been made independent of the other you know they still have each other’s back 100%. So while I would like more scenes between the two, I don’t want scenes for the sake of them sharing screen time - not suggesting that anyone here was wanting that. I’m just further specifying that I want scenes continuing to highlight what makes these two great.

Ever since Finn started down that darker path I’ve wondered why the writers decided to go there. But since this isn’t a Finn thread I won’t dwell on my various thought processes there. Instead I’ll jump to what I think the writers end game was with his storyline - and that being the back half of this season. We’re not done seeing the repercussions of what he did. The more I’ve thought about it the more I think Finn served as a tool and a foil for others in this story. Some key ones being the remaining 100 in Camp Jaha - Bellamy, Clarke, Raven, and Murphy.

Focusing on Bellamy and Clarke - I think their reactions to Finn, how they handled the fallout of his actions, and how they will now handle the fallout of his death have been and will continue to be very important in showcasing their characters, both individually and as a team. Perhaps more for Clarke than Bellamy, but I do believe the way he has been portrayed this season has been significant.

I had mixed feelings about Finn’s death and couldn’t really process it at first. But the more I think about it the more excited I am. Not because I wanted Finn dead. He was far from my favorite character but I didn’t hate him and honestly wouldn’t have minded if they’d kept him around. I’m excited because of what his death accomplished for the show from a narrative stand point. Both for the story as a whole and what it will mean for Bellamy and Clarke. His death isn’t just a vehicle to further their development romantically, I actually still don’t want any romance between them for a while yet, but for reasons I’ve already mentioned. I think everything that’s happened in the first half of the season has informed who they will be in he second half. Getting more and more excited for January 21!
Old 01-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
I think she means Bellarke separated from the group. To give them alone time like in 1x08. I'd be down for that as well.
ahhhhh, I think we're all down for that. Without a shred of a doubt.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 01-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Total Fan

Meh, I think separating them from the group would come off as contrived and kinda fan fiction-esque. There would have to be a good reason for it and it couldn't last for any extended period of time (like in Day Trip). Honestly, I think the show would benefit most from having all of the kids separated from the adults again.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 01-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread, Addiction! You've been added.

My vote for the scene of the moment goes to Bellamy taking care of Clarke in the drop ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
What we’ve gotten so far this season, though seemingly little at times, I have found very satisfying. With their world expanding relationships and dynamics shift and change. But Bellamy and Clarke have remained what they were: a team and partnership. They look to each other for support and make decisions together. Even when a decision has been made independent of the other you know they still have each other’s back 100%. So while I would like more scenes between the two, I don’t want scenes for the sake of them sharing screen time - not suggesting that anyone here was wanting that. I’m just further specifying that I want scenes continuing to highlight what makes these two great.
Yes to all of this but especially the bolded. While I may wish that they had more scenes, I can't say that I've been disappointed with the scenes that we have gotten this season at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Focusing on Bellamy and Clarke - I think their reactions to Finn, how they handled the fallout of his actions, and how they will now handle the fallout of his death have been and will continue to be very important in showcasing their characters, both individually and as a team. Perhaps more for Clarke than Bellamy, but I do believe the way he has been portrayed this season has been significant.
I do think that one of the most important things we'll see that we've seen all season is that they'll continue to support each other in the wake of Finn's death and what Clarke had to do. I really hope that we get a scene where we see that even if it's just Bellamy silently showing his support. I think Finn's death might be too raw at the moment for them to have a long conversation about it in the next couple of episodes.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 01-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Passionate Fan

I just want scenes between them that are more than 5 seconds thats all! Idc if their romantic, platonic etc etc just not be something where I'm reaching for my pop and bam! I'm like what did I miss Apart from the hug and bon fire scene their interactions this season thus far have been boring and just coz I love Bellarke I will not try and find something nice to like in their scenes. Last season the scenes were so good and I'm hoping for something like that in the latter half. Again I am not concerned it be romantic!
Old 01-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

The hug and the bonfire scenes were definitely my favorite moments of theirs this season but you thought their scenes in the last episode were boring? I would like for us to get some longer scenes in the back half of the season.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 01-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Well, Amy they hardly reacted last episode but if I have to say what I liked in general from ep 5-8 it would have to be those looks they exchange without saying much. I mean they were like less than quarter of a second but it was still something reminiscent of old Bellarke. Now that dropship scene where Bell is concerned over Clarke. I know many have liked it and I was excited when I first saw Finn bring her in but then the scene was quite badly shot imo. It is only after I saw gifs on tumblr (bless those people btw ) and after watching it a second time or more did I realise his hand was under Clarke's head lol. Either I am quite an unobservant person or that scene looked better in gifs than it did on screen. Now I'm looking forward to the promo scene but I don't think we can talk abt it here