Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Same here with public broadcasters (Poland). Only cable TV like FOX and Netflix has new episodes.

Sonny, I think Netflix Germany might have the fourth season. We got the new episodes on Netflix a week after they aired in the US. I have an account that I share with 3 other people, so I only pay about $4 a month.
You mean the english episodes on Netflix? I have the english episodes on Amazon six hours after they aired in the US... but I like it to watch the show in german language, too... and neither Amazon nor our German free TV Channel can tell me, when S4 is airing in german language
Old 08-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If there's no reason for students to act that way, then is there any reason for adults to act that way?
Students, in a classroom... where kids are there to learn and grow? Obviously that behavior wouldnt and shouldn't be tolerated. And children getting yelled at is a probably a lot harder to take at that age.

But an adult ON A REALITY TV SHOW in a house that is designed to drive people crazy... uh, yeah, I think there is a reason. If he can get under their skin then why not do it to further himself in the game? They are adults and Josh calling them meatballs and banging pots and pans shouldn't be something they can handle. If he were doing that to me, Id be annoyed, but I might just laugh at it. Like, its just dumb, its not even working. So I dont really have sympathy for Jody because hes not even doing anything that bad. Its like somebody calling me a dummy, it would have zero effect on me or my self esteem or anything because its a stupid insult ya know?

Like I said, if he was personally attacking them or physically harming then then I would not be so aloof about it, but its literally harmless what he's doing in my eyes. Is it annoying? Sure. Is it bullying? Ehhhhh.... I mean how is it hurtful? Hes not attacking their looks, their families or anything personal. Just their sucky personalities. LOL. But I think we are just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

Quote:
It unfair as USA and UK get them quick where as other countries have to wait what feels like century
But other countries get episodes on Netflix that night or the same day. In the US you have to wait forever. They only just released all the season 4 100 episodes on netflix and some shows that ended in June still haven't been added.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like to think that it wouldn't affect me, but if it were happening so repeatedly--and I'm not just talking about him, either, since it's the whole house ganging up with Paul as the ringleader--I must admit that it would probably be hurtful.

I just am ready for the game to get back to . . . a different kind of strategy, I guess, because I'm not having fun watching these houseguests right now.

Yeah, I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.
ICON
Old 08-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont see the WHOLE house ganging up though. A lot of them sat by and watched. The only ones arguing were Alex, Raven, Paul and Josh. And Raven and Alex imo had a right to be upset with Jessica. Alex because Jessica was trying to make deals to get her evicted. (for what reason i dont really know)... and with Raven Jessica literally went in and initiated that whole fight. Jessica is a pot stirrer and starts drama. She did it with Josh, Christmas, Paul, and even Cody! I think she likes to fight. SO I genuinely have zero sympathy for her. And Cody, he just doesn't even seem that effected by it either.

With all that said I do agree that its childish behavior and I wouldn't ever do it. But these people are playing emotionally and not strategically. I dont see how it would benefit anyone to make enemies in there. The smart thing to do it obviously to try to get along with everyone. In that regard I think that Matt and Kevin are probably playing the strongest.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, yes, those were the ones ganging up, but I wasn't really a fan of all the other people just standing around letting it happen, either. Even Matt (who I agree is playing well by not really playing much at all) said it wasn't their finest hour.

I'm sure Jessica is far from completely innocent, but I do get her wanting to get Alex out, since Alex put her on the block. Mainly, though, like I said, I'm rooting for her because I'm rooting for someone to take down Paul, and right now she seems to be the only one willing to do it.

And I'm rooting for Kevin, too, because he's kind of a kook, but I honestly don't even know if he realizes he's playing a game half the time. That saran wrap thing was funny AF, though. And him referring to Ramses as "the little kid with the glasses."
ICON
Old 08-06-2017, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Matt can easily say that though but he literally does nothing in the house. I hope that hes just laying low for now and will make some big moves later because right now some of these people are so useless.

Jessica was HOH and didn't even target Paul! So, I'm not sure shes the one to talk him out. I think Cody is probably the better option, at least he had the guts to put Paul up in the first place! I actually enjoy watching Cody on the show a lot more anyways, i find his lack of emotion pretty hilarious. I would not lose any sleep over Jessica leaving this week.

Kevin is pretty funny but I dont think he's playing the game at ALL so i cant imagine he would win, but still, he's entertaining.

I just watched 2 more episodes of my TVD rewatch and I am really enjoying season 6 this time around. So happy that it only took 5 episodes to get Damon back to 2014 though. The SD scene at the end of 605 was just so damn adorable.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

So watched first three episodes of game of throne. I can't say I'm addicted just yet. Going to try few more episode today
Old 08-06-2017, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

GoT took me a few episodes to get into as well.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 08-06-2017, 03:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am under impression its like biggest television series. People just talk and talk about it
Old 08-06-2017, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

I tried to watch GOT some time ago... thought it is similar to Lord of the Rings/Hobbit... but I was disappointed after watching a few episodes ... The plot did not impress me very much... so I have stopped watching it.

I like your Blindspot Icon, Dana ... maybe I will watch this show someday ... I have so much shows to watch and have not enough time for it
I like the actor Sullivan Stapleton ... watched all seasons of Strike Back

Last edited by sonny1; 08-06-2017 at 07:05 AM
Old 08-06-2017, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I keep meaning to watch GOT but knowing that I'm behind by six seasons ... I just get lazy. And then end up rewatching random episodes of old shows, like I am, now.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jessica did target Paul's right-hand man, though. But it was a bad idea to put Ramses up as a pawn, and she should have listened to her gut and used the veto. I didn't realize what a huge fan of the game she actually is (judged a book by its cover, I must admit), so she should listen to her instincts!

Cody's lack of emotion is so jarring, but I find it kind of entertaining at this point, too. I read that TMZ article about all his military accomplishments, and I felt bad that the other house guests would question that. (I didn't see those feeds, but I heard about it.)
ICON
Old 08-06-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched all of season 1 of GOT and just couldnt get into it. My sister did the same with her husband and they feel the same way lol. I don't get the hype there.

April Jessica literally had: Her #1 ally back in the game. She had HOH. She had Veto. AND she had a secret power. And she not only failed to get Paul out, but she failed to get her actual target Josh out. If thats not horrible game play then I'm sorry, I don't know what is. I just cant root for someone like that.

And calling Josh Paul's right hand man is sort of a stretch. He has a lot of right hand mans LOL. Christmas and Kevin and Alex are all just as "close" to Paul. She could have put up any of them too, especially Alex, who she apparently wanted out so bad. (Again, made no sense considering on her own hoh she targeted josh and then didnt even want to make that part of the deal...) I just dont get it.

I'm sure Cody does have military accomplishments but I can't feel bad for a racist in any capacity. He calls people trannys and when Jessica asked if he believed in Aliens he said "only the ones that cross the border" or something shtty like that. Ugh. He's just gross.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, trust me, I know both Cody and Jess are far from perfect. And Jessica really did **** up her week as HOH. Her instincts were right that they were planning something, and she didn't go with them. That's her own fault. I still think she's got some gameplay in her, though.

Paul definitely does have several right-hands. He definitely relies on Josh to be his . . . mouthpiece, though, so to speak. It would be interesting to see Josh wise up to that and make a move AGAINST Paul, but I don't think that will happen.

I just can't stand the entire cast, tbh. I'm so disappointed in the season. This one's scraping the bottom of the barrel with Season 9 and Season 15 for me.
ICON
Old 08-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sonny1...watch it. It's extremely brilliant. I think it is my fave series. But I don't watch much so can't compare to a lot