Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2016, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f50/bob-morl.../#post85681205

Show your support!

Old 04-08-2016, 07:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

You know that Bellamy has to work hard to get his sister back. I felt Octavia just killing the wounded soldier and saying blood must have blood was very chilling. The fact that she would just kill someone who was already wounded is quite devastating of a change for Octavia.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
Showing it.

Quote:
I felt Octavia just killing the wounded soldier and saying blood must have blood was very chilling. The fact that she would just kill someone who was already wounded is quite devastating of a change for Octavia.
It was, most definitely. Her rage and grief really coalesced and came through well in that scene. You could tell, too, that it was startling for Bellamy to watch her do that.
ICON
Old 04-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still not over Bob's amazing acting this episode. He continues to blow me away.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here!

Honestly, people from CW shows are winning Emmy awards these days. Bob certainly deserves one! The guy is just SUCH a skillful actor!

ETA: What a gorgeous shot this is! How symbolic, with it being so dark.

And then this one . . . I feel like this is totally me when people say Bellamy just gets away with everything.

ICON

Last edited by April7739; 04-09-2016 at 02:05 PM
Old 04-09-2016, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

We go so insane in here imagine us having A WHOLE BOARD TO FLIP OUT ON.
I'm going to keep putting this in here so be forewarned Bob's campaign!

I love the first one, it really is symbolic.

Old 04-09-2016, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Keep promoting it Lee

Yes, I love the first shot as well!
Old 04-09-2016, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
We go so insane in here imagine us having A WHOLE BOARD TO FLIP OUT ON.
I'm going to keep putting this in here so be forewarned Bob's campaign!
Time management-wise, this is intimidating, but how can I not support?

I'm dropping this off here since I also posted it on the campaign thread.

The meaning of the name Bellamy according to SheKnows.com:

Quote:
French Meaning:

The name Bellamy is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Bellamy is: Handsome.

English Meaning:

The name Bellamy is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Bellamy is: Good-looking companion.
ICON
Old 04-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
And then this one . . . I feel like this is totally me when people say Bellamy just gets away with everything.

So true!
Old 04-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

On a completely shallow note . . . how ****ing hot has Bob looked this season?

(This thread has gotten very serious lately. I feel it's my duty to bring back the crazy.)
ICON
Old 04-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Let's talk about Kane's lecture at the end if Bellamy did it for Octavia or because it was right. Is it Kane's assumption because Bellamy was trying to protect Octavia from being shot or because of Bellamy bargaining for his sister's life with Pike that made Kane think this? It is almost as though they were all underestimating Bellamy's influence on Pike or Bellamy's strategy to make a plan work. I know Mt. Weather was blown up because Bellamy trusted Echo blindly, I guess Bellamy's planning can be questioned because of it. But still it seemed condescending of them.

As viewers we know Bellamy did not just hand over Pike for just Octavia. Infact Bellamy's shift in position happened because of Kane. But Kane called Bellamy a traitor and other stuff while Bellamy probably hurt did not show much reaction to his accusations.
Also in ep8, When the grounders tell Bellamy to do what's right for his people or when Monty's mother says the same thing Bellamy says he does it everyday. Trying to do what's right for his people. Even if Bellamy choose to follow the wrong leader in Pike or Bellamy took a very drastic stance on the grounders, he still tried to make amends and do right right after Kane was sentenced to execution.

So, I guess the real deal with Kane's question is for Bellamy to open up to trusting grounders again and not taking a stance like Pike in his animosity to them. That's is actually Bellamy's delima right now, in my opinion. That stems more in the matter of trust that is usually broken because someone did something horrible to hurt a person. Like Bellamy with Octavia etc.

Isn't it a bit hypocritical that Kane and Octavia can think Bellamy is a traitor or has betrayed and broken their trust but Bellamy can't think the same way about grouders?

Last edited by juve; 04-09-2016 at 03:29 PM
Old 04-09-2016, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
I really was pissed when Kane said that Bellamy is the enemy but he did forgive Monty and Bryan. Whaaat? And then that stupid question like he is the know it all. He doesn´t have a clue about the grounders but thinks his way is the only right way to do things.
Oh my God, yes! I think I actually yelled at my tv b/c I was so angry with Kane.

And I really liked what Bellamy said to Monty b/c like you guys said, it showed that he won't give up on his sister no matter how angry she may be at him.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 04-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't mind what Kane said. In fact, I think it was an important question for Bellamy to hear. His actions in the last episode were the first step on what I hope is a long and complex road to redemption. I can't be mad at Kane for making him think about why he's doing what he's doing. That's going to be important for Bellamy right now, because he's spent the majority of the season doing things without thinking.

I would suspect that Bellamy's answer to that question is probably a combination of the two. Yes, he did what he did for Octavia, but what Kane doesn't know is that it was actually his death sentence that was the catalyst for Bellamy's turnaround. So on some level, he did betray Pike because it was the right thing to do. But on some level, too, like Kane said, he's still lost.

I think it's all very fascinating. I love this character study ****.
ICON
Old 04-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
That's going to be important for Bellamy right now, because he's spent the majority of the season doing things without thinking.
I strongly disagree with that. If anything he did too much thinking/overthinking about what could happen if the grounders suddenly attack and they are not prepared. And nobody can argue that he was totally wrong because now we have Ontari and she wants to wipe out the Sky People. And who can be sure, that Lexa wouldn´t have died anyway sooner or later? The 13th clan was not welcome in the coalition and her love for Clarke did bother everyone and that was not Bellamys fault.

The fact that Bob so strongly defends Bellamys actions makes me think that he was never totally wrong. For him its not about Kanes side or Pikes side is wrong or right, its about keeping his 50 kids (or how much ever are left of the 100) alive. And his reaction in the cave showed it. He still can´t understand why Kane is so pro-grounders.

The worst thing about those 2 alpha males Kane and Pike fighting is that they are so busy with blaming the other side that they are wrong so they are not even noticing that the biggest threat is Jaha.

Last edited by Skylarc; 04-10-2016 at 05:04 AM
Old 04-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
I strongly disagree with that. If anything he did too much thinking/overthinking about what could happen if the grounders suddenly attack and they are not prepared.
Hmm . . . I don't know. I see what you're saying there. But I also think that, despite being a really smart guy, Bellamy's decisions this season have been strongly rooted in emotion. I think the combination of Mt. Weather, failing to rescue Clarke in 3x02, Gina's death, etc. all just combined to make him feel like a failure, like he couldn't save anyone. So when Pike came along and presented this opportunity to go on the offensive and "save" their people, he impulsively went along with it.

Quote:
The fact that Bob so strongly defends Bellamys actions makes me think that he was never totally wrong. For him its not about Kanes side or Pikes side is wrong or right, its about keeping his 50 kids (or how much ever are left of the 100) alive. And his reaction in the cave showed it. He still can´t understand why Kane is so pro-grounders.
Yes, I think Bellamy's ultimate loyalty will always be with the delinquents. I'm certainly not as pro-grounder as many fans of the show have become, so I admit, I can see where he was coming from this season. Doesn't make it right, what he did, but . . . you know.

Quote:
The worst thing about those 2 alpha males Kane and Pike fighting is that they are so busy with blaming the other side that they are wrong so they are not even noticing that the biggest threat is Jaha.
Absolutely! Jaha and his cult!
ICON