Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2016, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ana, do remember that Becks is still a Clexa fan, though.

See, Becks, what cracks me up, too, is that I got some votes for Most Likely to Get a Bellarke tattoo, but I'm, like, so not a tattoo person. I'd never get a tattoo of anything.

I also wanted to say that I love that you won Most Open-Minded Bellarker. Very well-deserved.
ICON
Old 10-18-2016, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

See, Becks, what cracks me up, too, is that I got some votes for Most Likely to Get a Bellarke tattoo, but I'm, like, so not a tattoo person. I'd never get a tattoo of anything.

I also wanted to say that I love that you won Most Open-Minded Bellarker. Very well-deserved.
That just shows how passionate you are

I love that too! My mind is too open sometimes though my icon being a prime example. Also Lee and I just stared a Clexamy tumblr and I'll be writing my fic after Christmas when I have my new tablet! I have a GREAT idea that hasn't been done yet. Even in the Bellexaverse

Also I have the most posts in here again

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 10-18-2016, 04:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I do That's why I'm keeping it clean and nice. The lack of 3A/Clexa development is a fact rather than an opinion, as much as how unfair it was that Lexa didn't get to actually avenge Costia, so it goes both ways. And I wouldn't have foreseen it in season 2 either, so... 3A clexa would be to me, in case I shipped it, what 3x04 Bellamy was to us.

Clexamy gotta be something lol I'd be down with Rebel Princess Mechanic too
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 10-18-2016, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I'm officially behind on the thread again but I just got to drop this one first:

I'm not hoping for too much in terms of comments anymore but at the very least, some Beliza interaction would be nice. They are the leads in the show and it's kind of nuts how few conventions they do together.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 10-18-2016, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

FINALLY!!!!!!!! Wait, if people boo her for talking about Bob, I hope the anti-Bellamys do not attend this one, because who knows what would happen with them standing side by side

I don't think they can deny it any further, not after where season 3 left them, but who knows... They've been lying all over the place anyway at least the beliza moments are guaranteed I may even have a new signature, who knows? Also, they're goals together! It's kinda ridiculous how rare it is for them to attend the same convention. More jealous Bobby, here we go
Old 10-18-2016, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow the results post is soooo coooool! I want to use my icon!

I'm a traitor though and forgot to vote in it!

Old 10-18-2016, 06:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
Oh wow the results post is soooo coooool! I want to use my icon!
Speaking of which, your Lindsey icon is beautiful!!
Old 10-18-2016, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very cool that Eliza will be attending that! That is going to be one MASSIVE event. Not gonna lie, the notion of attending has crossed my mind, because it wouldn't require me to fly overseas. But I've never been out of the country before--I mean, I don't even have a passport--and the thought makes me kind of nervous for some reason. Plus, it's probably not feasible for me to go after Wizard World, but . . . DAMN, I WANT TO GO!

ETA: The most posts again, Becks? Nice!
ICON
Old 10-18-2016, 08:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Where in the US do you live, April? Also, being in another country is really cool but, yeah, too bad these things cost money... You've been to one, right? It's more than most of us have

Everytime I look at Becks icon it reminds myself of my One Tree Hill situation, where I'm not giving a **** about Lucas anymore and only care about Brooke and Peyton's friendship lol besides, Bob actually came up with the lexamy shipname himself, how cool is that?
Old 10-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)

I love that too! My mind is too open sometimes though my icon being a prime example. Also Lee and I just stared a Clexamy tumblr and I'll be writing my fic after Christmas when I have my new tablet! I have a GREAT idea that hasn't been done yet. Even in the Bellexaverse
im really excited

Old 10-18-2016, 09:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Will You Be Able To Forgive Yourself? — Honestly, the development of Bellarke in season 3...
Quote:
And yet: when they reunite 6 episodes later, they can’t help but fix each other. Take care of each other. Give each other a break.
The anger and unease is still there, but Bellamy won’t let Clarke face Emerson alone. And she won’t let him wallow in his guilt alone. So she reaches out, and he lets her.
Gotta love these two

Quote:
In 3.05, Bellamy takes Clarke’s hand and then cuffs her to a table. In 3.16, Bellamy holds Clarke’s hand to give her comfort.
In 3.05, Clarke says, “We—Lexa and I.” In 3.16, Clarke says, “We (you and I) haven’t. Not yet.”
In 3.05, Clarke says, “This isn’t who you are.” In 3.15, Clarke says, “I trust you.”
In 3.05, Bellamy thinks Clarke is wrong for trusting the grounders. In 3.16, he says, “I believe you.”
In 3.05, Bellamy was angry with Clarke for leaving. In 3.16, she chooses to come back to him.
In 3.05, they stand divided. In 3.16, they stand together.
BYE

Quote:
Both Clarke and Bellamy felt that they killed their “mother/father” a year before our show started. I always thought that was an interesting similarity that the writers created between Bellarke. I wonder if they’ll ever talk about how they both still feel extreme guilt over their parents’ deaths …
http://forgivenessishardforus.tumblr...related_post=1
The ship that keeps on giving

Quote:
One wants to save her people/mankind and she knows (has learned) that in order to do that you sometimes have to sacrifice people (even her own) in order to do so. The other wants to protect his people which means ALL of them and that goes against the ideology of the other.
Essentially if killing one of her people meant saving mankind, Clarke would pull the trigger. Bellamy would not.
That is how they balance each other.
Because this whole tumblr post is that rich.

Quote:
then there’s like an orgy of hand holding in the finale. Get a room, you two.
http://forgivenessishardforus.tumblr...related_post=1

Last edited by AnaMack; 10-18-2016 at 09:27 PM
Old 10-19-2016, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that Ana

I have to agree that I totally saw Clexa coming, but I do think it's interesting seeing how Friend will view all of that since she is completely spoiler-free. I knew it was coming that's why I saw it coming.
It's almost like Harpy, if you do a re-watch you see the signs

I'm just surprised by Friend's undying enthusiasm for Bellarke, she really thinks it'll happen any minute.
Old 10-19-2016, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
I'm not hoping for too much in terms of comments anymore but at the very least, some Beliza interaction would be nice. They are the leads in the show and it's kind of nuts how few conventions they do together.
It really is. I can't wait to see them at a con together. They are always so fun and relaxed together, it's just a joy to watch. Long overdue!!!

thanks for brining that over Ana!
I mean it's obvious, but somehow I've never contemplated that parallel of both of them carrying that guilt over killing a parent! Although Clarke I think managed to blame her mother more than herself (and rightly so!)

Loved the 3x05/3x16 scenes side by side

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 10-19-2016, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
I do That's why I'm keeping it clean and nice. The lack of 3A/Clexa development is a fact rather than an opinion, as much as how unfair it was that Lexa didn't get to actually avenge Costia, so it goes both ways. And I wouldn't have foreseen it in season 2 either, so... 3A clexa would be to me, in case I shipped it, what 3x04 Bellamy was to us.

Clexamy gotta be something lol I'd be down with Rebel Princess Mechanic too
You are right JR was planning on killing her the whole time so therefore rushed/forced the development. Having Clarke forgive so quickly, then the knife/bow scene all happened so fast. Then of course having them sleep together only to kill her moments later. It was a hot mess. But that doesn't change my affection for the ship. Just makes me mad at the writers that they didn't treat the relationship with the respect I personally felt it deserved.

Clexamy is a thing. We have a thread at Bob's board I found a few Bellamy/Clarke + Lexa fanfics that are...... Interesting to say the least

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 10-19-2016, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe I've never given much thought to the guilt-over-parent's-death parallel, either. Although neither one is really guilty of anything there.

I live . . . somewhere in the U.S., Ana. But that's all I usually say. And yes, I've been to one, so I shouldn't complain too much. But when it's one that Bob was scheduled to be at but had to back out on a week before . . . well, let's just say the pangs of longing are still there!

Cool news about what Becks and Lee are starting. I'm still on an extreme Tumblr break, though.

Oh, Paula, your friend . . . is just so SURE about so much of what she's watching.
ICON