Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2016, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lovely Sarah and Becks
Old 10-18-2016, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm glad you like your thread, Ana. I was quite happy with the Bellamy gifs I found for the Favorite Character part. Love how the happier ones are in color and the sad ones are in black and white.
Now that you mentioned it, it's true... I guess Bellamy's smile gives anything more color And of course I liked it, I'm still in love with it

Quote:
And I agree with Lee, the quote about him being her pillow is pretty cool. You posted that in the first thread you posted on, and when I spotted it, I knew I had to use it. Along with your most recent quotes regarding the head and the heart.
Thanks it's kinda rusty grammatically speaking but I'm quite proud of those myself

Quote:
We moved through Sarah's thread pretty quickly. Which is ironically, considering that Sarah is always catching up on threads.
I guess she'll have to flood mine with the Sarah Method, I'm all for it

Quote:
I'll try to get on it asap, but the kids have the week off from school and I have a friend from America coming over at the end of the week.
I'll never get over the fact that people call the US "America".... Not your fault, of course, but I, as a south american, cringe at it every damn time... It's even an inside joke in my family, because my aunt and cousins live in the US, so everyone always says "America" jokingly. Sadly, there isn't a word in english for estadounidenses, I wonder why... lol Anyway, have fun with the kids I'm kinda busy too, with tests all over the month...

God, Becks, that bellarke feels gifset is beautiful!

Quote:
This line though. Such an unusual yet very fitting way to describe Bellarke.
thanks

Quote:
I did notice and like the fact that I joined the board on thread 27 and my dedicationals thread was thread 127. Cool story, bro.
Wow! The girls nailed it without even knowing lol (there must be a better way to organize this statement, but well...)

Quote:
I was in the Bellarke closet for so long. I'm overwhelmed
this is great! How did you get the courage to come out? Did you sing Let It Go?

Quote:
I'm going to make so many masterposts!
Please do! Btw I'm loving your lexamy userpic

Quote:
I can't stop staring at my own post I remembered that quote today and got such BC feels. Had to put it together with gifs so everyone could experience the words how I did.
You did that? Girl, I'm so glad you came out as a bellarke shipper You rock!

I don't know if there's a limit size for Sarah Methoding, so this post shall continue
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 10-18-2016, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My journey out the Bellarke closet was a slow one. It started with some drunk posts and unraveled from there basically

And yes I'm obssesed with Bob and Alycia's faces together

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 10-18-2016, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
I'll never get over the fact that people call the US "America".... Not your fault, of course, but I, as a south american, cringe at it every damn time... It's even an inside joke in my family, because my aunt and cousins live in the US, so everyone always says "America" jokingly. Sadly, there isn't a word in english for estadounidenses, I wonder why... lol Anyway, have fun with the kids I'm kinda busy too, with tests all over the month...
Maybe I meant the continent
But yeah, I have no idea where she's from except that she indeed lives in the US I suck at stuff like that, I'm sure she told me and I should know
It's the same for me with Holland. People keep referring to my country as Holland. It's not. It's The Netherlands. North- and South- Holland are a part of The Netherlands. I don't live in Holland
Even Dutch people tell foreigners that it's Holland Pet-peeve
Old 10-18-2016, 11:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
You have a flair for it, Becks. So, you need to make more.
AGREED!

Quote:
A lot of songs remind me of Bellarke too. I heard this one on "we run in parallel lines" or something along those lines and immediately thought of them.
I'm that kind of trash shipper who, instead of relating personally to the songs, relates them to the ships. Most of the time, I relate them to my original ships (because others ships aren't enough, I create my own stories with my own ships - I already have two based on Bob and Eliza's beautiful faces), but I spend a lot of time relating them to actual existing ships. Like, seriously, take the Alanis Morrissette greatest hits alone, I have one song for Harry and Hermione and one song for Rory and Dean, based on what I wanted to happen between them, which actually did happen, but with Jess instead. I don't know if any of you are familiar with Gilmore Girls, but by the time Rory got kinda nuts I always pictured Dean showing up and putting her back on track to the sound of "That I Would Be Good". The scene I envisioned happened a season later, with Jess coming back. Yeah, I was kinda pissed... Lately, I think Run, by Snow Patrol, is such a Bellarke song!(it's bold so you can skip my rant) It's been my Clace song for a while too. Yes, every ship of mine's got their own soundtrack. I mean, I can relate an entire album to an original character, even. I have these two siblings who are really well defined by Evanescences second album and MCR's second and third. I'll eventually create playlists for my characters on spotify, now that it exists. I'll be forever frustrated at how no good Harry/Hermione fanvid was produced to the sound of The Corrs' Runaway. It's even worse when there's this brazilian song that is perfect for my foreigner ship and, unless a brazilian vids them, I just won't have that perfect music video to that song lol

Everyone Speaking of which! Because I love so much to talk about our cultural differences, and I think it's really beautiful how we're all from very different places here, I value this experience a lot, why don't we each choose a song or more from our country or region/continent that reminds us of Bellarke and post it here? Like, we don't have to already relate that song to them, but why don't we all go on a search to find a local song that relates to them and, if it's not in english, we translate it along with the video or audio to the song? And why don't we take the opportunity to talk about a couple from our local books or tv shows that is either similar to Bellarke in any way, explaining why and where you see the similarity, or about which we're as passionate as Bellarke? It can be a couple that's got the same dynamics, or feels, or it can be a couple that has recently or not gotten you as addicted as Bellarke? That would be so cool! And we can even attach to it a fanvid of it so others can have a better perspective on the ship. Seriously, I'd really like to do that. I mean, we are on a hiatus, anyway, and it would get us to know each other a bit more. We do have a lot of newbies this year, myself included.

Quote:
I was going through season 2 to check for more eye sex moments and man, I miss the show a lot, I can’t wait til its back. I might even rewatch the series again before then though haha.
SAME! Specially now that I have all three seasons ond DVD I must rewatch it. I'm both anxious and terrified about next season, though. On one hand, I know there's only the Bellarke way to go, that this is it, and on the other hand I'm afraid Jason might not follow it through just because he knows it is expected and he's an ass to us when it comes to shipping (although he's ok with fanservicing the hell out of other ships). So, yeah, I don't know how it's possible, but I'm equally excited and insecure about next season. Also, I'm afraid it might be the last one, just as much as I'm not sure they'll be able to keep the show's quality plots if they land a fifth one. Thinking about it, if they manage to keep the audience, fifth season could easily have a plot, since it would be about reconstructing what's left of that world after they stopped the upcoming apocalypse or not and how they'll manage to survive through it if they had to, say, hide in MtWeather to be alive. Maybe they'll be the next mountain men and that would take a good whole fifth season of plotting. Ok, the show can live on without becoming repetitive or plotless.

Quote:
209 is such an underrated episode for Bellarke in general I think. The scene in 209 when he tells her its safer to sleep on their side and she says there are no more sides so then he lays down next to her. And knocking the glass out of her hand! So cute. Also the ending scene he looks so sad when she tells him to go to MT. Weather
YES YES YES!!!!! Btw, can someone pass on to Alexa the message that, girl, there's no need to keep me blocked anymore. We're on the same boat here and I honestly have nothing against you. On the contrary, we used to get along really well and we have a lot in common and not only do I think it's unnecessary, it's also not practical. Yeah, I shouldn't be "doing the laundry" in the thread, but it's not like I can DM her if I'm blocked, you know, so, yeah. If anyone can pass on the white flag it would be great. For those who don't know what happened, it was a complete misunderstanding on another thread, another board, so, yeah, don't worry about arguing or anything, guys.

Quote:
"I can't lose you, too" and "I was being weak," and the sleeping scene you mentioned. Plus, PROTECT PRINCESS MODE.
I'll never get how anyone would mistake them as solely platonic... I mean, Bellamy's the one character who's actually got a sister so you can compare how he acts around both Clarke and Octavia. I mean, it's not like there isn't an equivalence to compare to and say Clarke's like his sister. You can literally see the differences.

Quote:
I'm compiling the results for the fan awards now. Lots of different votes for people so thats good.
That wasn't me lol the amount of people I selected for the awards is ridiculous. I really wish I would have spent more time around here this year to actually get to know you guys better. Nothing personal, guys, it's just that I binged a trip to a new internship to exams week, to another trip, to another, to another one plus a GoT marathon and a pokemon addiction lol

Quote:
I think next round maybe we can do a "you can vote for yourself in 2 categories" thing
Yes, please! At least I wouldn't repeat the votes so much lol I was tempted to vote for me in a few noncocky cathegories as vote #2, such as Bellamy lover and Clarke critic lol second to Paula, obviously.

Quote:
I agree, great episode for them. The bolded scene for sure is one of the most underrated
I love that moment!!!
Same! they have a lot of underrated moments. The "I was being weak" statement itself, said seconds before she requotes "love is weakness", is so oftenly ignored it amuses me... The tent one from my userpic, too. It surprises me how little attention it gets, even though it's got such meaningful side glances and smiles between those two. And may I add my dear it-wasn't-just-the-drugs one! In cinema, you just don't do that to blame it on the drugs, folks. That's a moment! Full-on UST-filled moment!

By the way, Kate, I think I might have mistaken you for Chastain a few times, I don't know why, so if I called you "xará" once or twice it wasn't a bad word lol it's portuguese for someone who's named the same as you, so that's how I call the other Ana. I don't know why in the world I mistook you for her lol I'm terrible at memorizing the real names with the user names... It was either you or can'thaveyou that I mistook for Ana once.

There's a lot of corrections and apologisings for my own dedicational thread lol

Quote:
That is exactly how I felt when I read the quote. I felt I couldn't just post the quote here and had to break it down with appropriate gifs.
That quote is just the half of it though, it's the woman's perspective. I'll attempt to do another tonight with the mans perspective.
I'm so glad you did! Also, feel free to post the mans perspective, the dogs perspective, the more the better lol

Is this too long already? To be continued...
Old 10-18-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Friend and I watched 3x04 - 3x06 tonight.
As per usual here's a run down of her comments in order this time

"I think I don't like Pike. And if Bellamy continues on like this, I won't like him anymore either."
"But I don't want either Roan or Lexa to die, I like them both!"
Literally seconds before Lexa throws the spear: "Maybe she should just kill that queen."
"Vote for Kane!"
"I still don't like Murphy, but that doesn't mean I don't want him to find happiness or love. Just don't expect me to freak out over Memori." (Cause I did )

Okay, THE Bellarke fight:
As they stand across each other in the room: "This is the perfect moment to run into each others arms and kiss."
"Even you have to agree Clarke is right, Paula." (obviously she knows of my undying love for Clarke)
"But Bellamy is right too."
"Okay, now have them kiss and make up."
Bell walks over, kneels down, takes Clarke's hand, says sorry. "Good."
- Silence beside me.
- Little squee beside me.
"Wait, are they - No! Why did he do that?"
"I don't like this, tell me Bellarke will happen soon." ()

Clarke shocks Bellamy: "I don't know whether to cheer on Clarke or feel sorry for Bellamy."

Me freaking out over Lincoln being locked up: "Seriously Paula. Boohoo, Linctavia will be separated for two days, calm down." (Oh this dang optimistic girl).

"Hannah trying to smile sweetly is creepy."

"Okay I officially like Kane now."
Abby kisses Kane on the cheek: "Wait, what? Oh, she missed."

I love this girl
Old 10-18-2016, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

These commentaries are great

I can't wait to see her 3x07 reaction especially if she likes Lexa.

Did she not react to the bow?

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 10-18-2016, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Wow Ana, monster post
And no you never mixed me up with the other Ana (at least not that I noticed )

Paula, thanks once again for sharing your friend's reactions, too cool!!

Quote:
I have tears in my eyes from laughing

And I empathize about being torn who to root for when Bellamy and Clarke are not in agreement. Tough choice since they're my favorite two characters

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 10-18-2016, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's strange Becks.
She's totally liking Lexa. But somehow she's not getting romantic vibes at. all.
It seems so obvious to me. When I tried to subtly inform about it, she didn't get it / see it at all.
So she's totally on Lexa's side, but in the same way that she's on Octavia's or Raven's side. My friend doesn't get invested in girls on the show that much though So while she can freak out over Bell, Lincoln, Finn and Murphy (the last two both in negative sense ), she doesn't have strong feelings about the girls at all.
I'm curious to see how she'll feel about Lexa dying
I suspect she'll be totally surprised when Clexa happens
Old 10-18-2016, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I always thought that Bellamy looked like someone literally punched him in the gut when Clarke said "it's worth the risk." Even Octavia and Raven's faces were like," O_____O". For lack of a better word.
He did lol Gotta love it how every single delinquent knows what's going on but Clarke and Bellamy themselves

Quote:
tftnt! Love all of Ana's stuff.

Quote:
we will always find our way
back to each other.
Second part is just as great, Becks

Quote:
even though it was his idea and he knew it needed to be done, he also probably loved the fact that she wasn't willing to risk losing him. And then when she changes her mind . . . that's gotta sting.
Which is a detail we overlook. It was his idea, so the only reason for him to look that struck was his feelings for her. What a moment.... Both Clarke and Bellamy unwillingly letting their feelings show... What a platonic relationship they have...

Quote:
"No one even seemed to care that a body just fell from the tower. How often does she do that?"
Well noticed except for Kabby and Murphy, Paula's friend knows her ****

Quote:
Friend seriously has no clue that Clexa is going to happen. At least, she hasn't commented on it once, she's overly confident that Bellarke HAS to happen this season. After all, she's been waiting on it for two seasons already.
Why would she? If you don't know the spoilers, you won't expect that, because it doesn't make any sense.

Quote:
"Oh, someone didn't take their Xanax this morning" or "Well the commander woke up on the wrong side of the bed"
This is great

Steph's hubby got a vote, I'm dying

I thought Bellarke conversion was to vote for converted bellarkers, not converters lol oops

And you go, winners! We're so classy we have icons and pie charts, you go, girls!

I can't believe I was actually voted for some of those, it melts my heart thanks, guys

Quote:
Can you imagine? Being a normal resident of Polis just going about your day and then on your way to the market you pass the tower and get smashed to death by Lexa's latest 'We are Sparta' victim? Ahh the perils of living in the city
Or, because you've been living there for a while, you know to avoid that part of the floor, so you don't get smashed by one. Imagine a grounder introducing Polis to a newcomer "Stop! This way." *circles the spot* "You never know how's Heda mood for the day."

Quote:
Which other shipper thread does freaking dedicationals for their posters, complete with comments and pretty arts? And which other shipper thread does poster poll results, complete with matching icons?
RIGHT??? Best thread in town!!!

Becks That's a good bellarke one! And I love it how they're close to the hands

Sarah, that gifset is beautiful! Such a Bellarke-y quote

Becks once again, nailing the bellarke-ish quotes. I can't believe it wasn't said about them. It seems thoughtfully carved for Bellarke.

Yet another mindblowing gifset with an amazingly suitable quote, Sarah! Bellarke fans are so talented

Quote:
My journey out the Bellarke closet was a slow one. It started with some drunk posts and unraveled from there basically
how in the world??? Well, I'm glad you drunkposted

Quote:
And yes I'm obssesed with Bob and Alycia's faces together
Who wouldn't be, right?

Quote:
Maybe I meant the continent
Plot-twist!

Quote:
But yeah, I have no idea where she's from except that she indeed lives in the US I suck at stuff like that, I'm sure she told me and I should know
It's the same for me with Holland. People keep referring to my country as Holland. It's not. It's The Netherlands. North- and South- Holland are a part of The Netherlands. I don't live in Holland
Even Dutch people tell foreigners that it's Holland Pet-peeve
I feel you on that, I still don't know everyone's origins in this thread. We have the words for both Holland and Netherlands, but we usually use our equivalence of Holland for your country, I'm sorry :/ The equivalent to Netherlands is also a common expression to jokingly say sexual organs without using the words, though lol not that hard to figure out why I guess I'm a pet-peeve too when I write my country's name with a z instead of an s when writing in english....

LOL I thought she didn't like Roan, Paula

I'll never get over the fact that Nia died just like that. Talk about wasted plotline

Quote:
"Okay, now have them kiss and make up."
Paula's friend represents every Bellarke during possibly every scene of theirs, seriously.

Quote:
Bell walks over, kneels down, takes Clarke's hand, says sorry. "Good."
- Silence beside me.
- Little squee beside me.
"Wait, are they - No! Why did he do that?"
This reaction is way too cute!

Quote:
My thoughts exactly on the 2x16 bellarke kiss

Quote:
It's strange Becks.
She's totally liking Lexa. But somehow she's not getting romantic vibes at. all.
I don't think it's strange because that's me. Lexa is a good character, but the romance was forced. At least after MtWeather it was. It's not that I didn't see Rothenberg playing the fanservice around, it just flat out didn't make sense. And I'm kinda like that with the girls, too, with the exception of Raven, who features the list of characters I actually freak out about, alongside Bell, Murphy and Monty. I used to care more about Linctavia. Oh, Indra is the other female character to feature on my list.

Quote:
Wow Ana, monster post
And no you never mixed me up with the other Ana (at least not that I noticed )
What can I say? I gotta keep myself updated at least with my own thread, right? and it's good to know I haven't lol

Last edited by AnaMack; 10-18-2016 at 02:53 PM
Old 10-18-2016, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Paula, interesting thoughts from your friend.

I think it's kind of weird that she doesn't see romance vibes at all. Because, I mean, whether or not you personally are invested in the Clexa relationship or not . . . it seems pretty obvious to me (in season 3, particularly) that they're pushing it in that direction. From 3x04 onward, at least. But then again, it would have been interesting to know my friend's perspective on it, had she not been spoiled at the panel at Wizard World.

But anyway, back to Bellarke.

I love that Becks drunkposted and it all unraveled from there. I feel like this is the story of your life, Becks? Correct me if I'm wrong. (By the way, I totally voted for you as Most Likely to Get a Bellarke Tattoo because you're one of the people here who I think is ballsy enough to get a tattoo in the first place. )

Quote:
And I empathize about being torn who to root for when Bellamy and Clarke are not in agreement. Tough choice since they're my favorite two characters
That's part of what makes that scene so damn good! It's so multi-dimensional. Bob and Eliza both play it so well that, one second you're seeing things from Bellamy's perspective, then the next moment, you're seeing it from Clarke's, and one moment you're feeling sorry for Bellamy, then for Clarke, then rooting for Bellamy, then rooting for Clarke . . . and in the end, it just ends up being this huge hodge-podge mix of emotions where you're like:

ICON
Old 10-18-2016, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
It's strange Becks.
It seems so obvious to me. When I tried to subtly inform about it, she didn't get it / see it at all.
So she's totally on Lexa's side, but in the same way that she's on Octavia's or Raven's side. My friend doesn't get invested in girls on the show that much though So while she can freak out over Bell, Lincoln, Finn and Murphy (the last two both in negative sense ), she doesn't have strong feelings about the girls at all.
I'm curious to see how she'll feel about Lexa dying
I suspect she'll be totally surprised when Clexa happens
I didn't see Clexa coming the first time my Clarke gaydar was seriously off.

Quote:
love that Becks drunkposted and it all unraveled from there. I feel like this is the story of your life, Becks? Correct me if I'm wrong. (By the way, I totally voted for you as Most Likely to Get a Bellarke Tattoo because you're one of the people here who I think is ballsy enough to get a tattoo in the first place. )
It is the story of my life, April I already have a heart tattoo but it has a bomb attached to it. So if I did get a Bellarke tat I'm not sure if I'd extend that and get a brain tattoo or get a separate small heart and brain tattoo together. TOGETHER.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 10-18-2016, 04:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Whoops accidental dp

Last edited by AnaMack; 10-18-2016 at 04:10 PM
Old 10-18-2016, 04:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Accurate description, April lol Basically I agreed with Clarke about the war being wrong and praised Bellamy the whole while for finally bringing those things up to Clarke I was like "bring it on, babes! Don't forget to kiss "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)
I didn't see Clexa coming the first time my Clarke gaydar was seriously off.
I probably wouldn't either had I not known the spoilers before watching season 2. And then when 3 came, it only seemed they were going that way from 3x04 on with terrible development and the most blatant fanservice, so I don't blame Paula's friend at all.

Quote:
or get a separate small heart and brain tattoo together. TOGETHER.
Please do!!!!
Old 10-18-2016, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
bring it on, babes! Don't forget to kiss "
That's funny

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚