Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2019, 10:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)

I'm just mad right now that all these rumours surrounding their announcement and people bashing/tagging Bob/Eliza in their **** has now resulted in Bob de-activating his account. Why do people feel the need to be this vicious and angry about two people (they don't know personally) falling in love and getting married, I'll never understand.
yeah it's so annoying, there will always be cruel trolls out there who can be so vicious and rude you can't please everyone. But the vast majority of fans have been very supportive of Beliza's relationship and marriage...it's just unfortunate that Bob has decided to deactivate his twitter because of the vicious minority I hope he returns to twitter soon
Old 06-15-2019, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Let me guess: A small but loud and obnoxious group of bitter CLs did this? Like you said, the vast majority of people have been so happy and positive for them, but once again, that small minority feels compelled to be a minority of jackasses.

Oh, is that Bellexa gif from the sneak peek? I’m trying to avoid those.
ICON
Old 06-15-2019, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Oh, is that Bellexa gif from the sneak peek? I’m trying to avoid those.
I love that you said Bellexa gif

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-15-2019, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Basically, Linda/April. I got so angry at some of them but had to remind myself to just ignore them and report them to Twitter instead.

April, it's not from the sneak peek. It's from Clarke's last scene in 6X06.

Back to some Beliza cuteness to offset this horribleness:

Quote:
“Some of the biggest arguments I’ve had with directors were about how I’m not driving this truck (the rover) to the edge of the cliff with Eliza in the car. And they’re like ‘yeah, just drive on there’ and I’m like ‘no, I’m going to walk off if you keep asking me’, because it’s just not safe in that thing.”

- Bob Morley, a protective husband even before he was a husband.
X

+ Great analysis of Bellamy's grief over Clarke in 4X13 vs. 6X06:

Quote:
We always talk about how good of an actor Bob is, but I just cannot get over it. The contrast between how Bellamy talked in 4x13 after losing Clarke to how he talked in 6x06 is just…oh my god.

You can tell how differently Bellamy is reacting to her two “deaths”. When she died the first time, it was to save them and he’d needed to use his head like she’d asked of him, but he was too broken from her death and the only way to use his head was to get rid of his heart. He kept everything inside. And that’s reflected in his voice.

We always wondered how Bellamy seemed like he didn’t react realistically to losing his best friend, but he did. He wasn’t letting himself feel the weight of losing her, and instead of grieving her, he put all his energy into becoming the head so that he could honor her memory and you could hear all of that in the way he talked.

But now?

This time Clarke has died again and she didn’t die saving anyone. Her body was taken from her. She had no choice. It wasn’t a heroic death. It was just tragic. And because of that, Bellamy reacts entirely differently, wearing his heart on his sleeve this time, and again, it’s reflected in his voice. Not only is he crying pretty much the entire episode, but his voice just sounds so wrecked, and it’s all because Bob is just that good.
X

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-15-2019, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, people need to not engage with horrible people online. That only gives them the attention they crave. Just report and repeat as necessary.

I love Bob’s complex relationship with the rover and how he wouldn’t drive it up to a cliff with Eliza in the car. Do we have any updates o Eliza’s driving habits, by the way? Does she still not drive?

That is a good analysis.
ICON
Old 06-15-2019, 10:51 AM
New Fan

I may be too casual for this intense drama, but t100 looks like an especially divided and problematic fandom. It reminds me of politics...

And I think it has a lot to do with mob mentality as well. Because shipping creates some kind of community between the fans, an us-vs-them narrative, sometimes even the more moderate fans can contribute to enable the crazy ones. That's why I think that the overflowing 'we win' tweets are part of the problem too. Not as much, of course, as the directly bullying ones. People just think that their opinion is superior to the others and gives them the right to harass and judge anybody else, because they have moral superiority, so whatever they write, do is justified, the harrassed one 'deserved it, had it coming.' I saw in this 1 week period a lot of hate towards Eliza, Arryn, Bob, even some to the woman who moderates panels.

It really is disturbing, and even if actors often get that they signed up for this with choosing this career path, and they should just deal with it, no. It's victim blaming. Nobody should feel this way, suffer the very invasive hate.
And dont get me started on the tweets that claims deactivating is a sign of weakness.

I don't know if Bob and Eliza as the leads could afford to just have Twitter account, but never use it. They are too important for promotional stuff to be allowed to do so.

Sorry for the rambling.
Old 06-15-2019, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Some more Beliza happiness to focus on:

Old 06-15-2019, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They’re so cute with their matching jackets. Seriously, during Conageddon, did they just wake up and say, “What’re we gonna wear today? Matching plaid? Yes. Matching jackets tomorrow? Yes!” And the fact that they both brought their jackets leads me to suspect they kind of planned on wearing them in advance. These lovable dorks.

Yes, Kriza, The 100 fandom can get pretty toxic. And there are some Bellarke fans who are a part of that, for sure, and who have given Bellarkers a not so great reputation this past year. (I wasn’t a fan of the “we win” thing, either.) There are some genuinely nice, great Clexa fans out there, but . . . well, that fan base has a pretty awful reputation. It’s just unfortunate that people can’t just be kind to the cast and to fellow fans, regardless of shipping preferences.
ICON
Old 06-15-2019, 11:24 AM
New Fan

Quote:
They’re so cute with their matching jackets. Seriously, during Conageddon, did they just wake up and say, “What’re we gonna wear today? Matching plaid? Yes. Matching jackets tomorrow? Yes!” And the fact that they both brought their jackets leads me to suspect they kind of planned on wearing them in advance. These lovable dorks.
Back to nicer things. I saw a tweet, cant remember the exact wording, but the gist was the poster was happy that Bob didn't get married in the infamous bear shirt. Made me laugh maybe a bit more than necessary. Oh, how I miss the bear shirt.
Old 06-15-2019, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriza (View Post)
Back to nicer things. I saw a tweet, cant remember the exact wording, but the gist was the poster was happy that Bob didn't get married in the infamous bear shirt. Made me laugh maybe a bit more than necessary. Oh, how I miss the bear shirt.
Yay for another bear shirt fan.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The bear shirt! The 50 cents at the thrift store near shirt. I do love that shirt. It’s very . . . unique.

Becks, I forgot to mention that I used “Bellexa” just hoping you’d see it.
ICON
Old 06-15-2019, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

And now there's a lot of positive Bob/Beliza tweeting going on. Good to see!
Old 06-15-2019, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the true fans always have the casts members’ backs when stuff like this goes down. Hopefully he and Eliza are just going to enjoy the weekend together.
ICON
Old 06-15-2019, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Becks, I forgot to mention that I used “Bellexa” just hoping you’d see it.
I saw it and I felt something I should probably revive that thread

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-15-2019, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Enjoy everyday til filming starts up again and then enjoy being married on set. #TheyGetToGoToWorkMarriedAndThatFactStillMakesMeSmile