Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-13-2017, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Pretty gifset.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I dont have any hopes Sarah, but it just depresses me instead of preparing me. I really want something to happen. Its just a bummer when you feel like it wont but I cant help but feel that way. And I refuse to have any real hope because then id be even more disappointed later.

Quote:
Jason has always said that fan pressures will not sway the final story that he wants to tell
I just dont know if I believe that. I mean, I feel like Clexa happened in big part because the fans wanted it. I feel like the "i love you" was thrown in there to please the fans. It was originally in the script. All the Lexa mentions this season have to be for that reason too.... Who the heck knows what he will do with BC because of all of that?
Old 10-13-2017, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

FROM THE ASHES WE WILL RISE
Old 10-13-2017, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That looks too speculative for me, Kate.

It's not the first time I've used the whip, Alexa.

I watch and enjoy and try not to get my hopes up, but optimism is just . . . it's just me, so . . . I don't know, I just love Bellarke so much as they are and I love what they can be, so I just always have a lot of hope for them, even though I don't get my hopes up. Does that make sense?

Sarah, about Roswell . . . actually, the CW didn't exist until 2007, and it was UPN that aired their third season. Which was the worst season, yes. I'm not into this reboot unless some original cast members get involved.
ICON
Old 10-13-2017, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm not a optimistic by nature but I'm hopeful for them being romantic in S5.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

I'm the positivity in person and hope is everything for me ... I firmly believe that romantic Bellarke happens someday ... but if we get a S6, and I hope that we get a S6, then I'm not so sure if romantic Bellarke happens in S5
Old 10-13-2017, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bahahha Margaux that gifset on the last page

Ugh I feel like we aren't getting any news goodies right now, it's such a dry spell. I need some BTS pics at least.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

If only we could get another set pic....
Old 10-13-2017, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

I watch and enjoy and try not to get my hopes up, but optimism is just . . . it's just me, so . . . I don't know, I just love Bellarke so much as they are and I love what they can be, so I just always have a lot of hope for them, even though I don't get my hopes up. Does that make sense?

Sarah, about Roswell . . . actually, the CW didn't exist until 2007, and it was UPN that aired their third season. Which was the worst season, yes. I'm not into this reboot unless some original cast members get involved.
That makes sense to me.

Oh right, it was UPN. For some reason, I always thought that it was the CW. Probably because WB did become part of the CW and Roswell was on that network.

I won't watch it unless there's involvement by the original cast too. Well, what they'd probably do is have them do cameos or feature as the parents or something. I wouldn't like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I dont have any hopes Sarah, but it just depresses me instead of preparing me. I really want something to happen. Its just a bummer when you feel like it wont but I cant help but feel that way. And I refuse to have any real hope because then id be even more disappointed later.

I just dont know if I believe that. I mean, I feel like Clexa happened in big part because the fans wanted it. I feel like the "i love you" was thrown in there to please the fans. It was originally in the script. All the Lexa mentions this season have to be for that reason too.... Who the heck knows what he will do with BC because of all of that?
We all have different levels of expectations when it comes to how much we want/need them to turn romantic so that's understandable if you feel it isn't going in that direction. But I'm still cautiously optimistic about it and again, a lot of it is due to how the relationship seems to be positioned (to me) in season 4. The finale just cemented how much they mean to each other and how they've come from literal strangers who didn't like each other to people who essentially can't see themselves without the other person. That kind of connection doesn't go away even with the time jump, so I still have some hope.

I definitely feel the same but what I was saying was the ultimate end game ... not so much of what happens along the way. I don't think that will change because of what fans think/say. Those little details are there (to me) to be consistent to the fact that it was perceived to be a important relationship to Clarke (though some of us don't see it that way).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Ugh I feel like we aren't getting any news goodies right now, it's such a dry spell. I need some BTS pics at least.
UGH I know. But I've given up hope on promotional stuff for this show ... just hope that they'll release a BTS picture somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
I'm the positivity in person and hope is everything for me ... I firmly believe that romantic Bellarke happens someday ... but if we get a S6, and I hope that we get a S6, then I'm not so sure if romantic Bellarke happens in S5
Agreed. If there's a sixth season, we could get some indication that romantic Bellarke will happen in season 5 but it won't actually happen in season 6.

Thanks for the link, Kate. It's just a funny take on what-if scenarios when it comes to the BC reunion, April. My money are on these ones:

Quote:
They’ll show Clarke and Bellamy near the same place at the same time, but because SOMETHING HAPPENED™ they miss out on seeing each other.

Clarke finds the space squad, but Bellamy is missing because he has been captured by The Plot.

As spacekru descends back to Earth to their landing site in the ocean suddenly their radio picks up a noise. An unbelievable noise. It’s Clarke’s voice. But their landing is rough — a side panel blows open and seawater rushes into the cabin soaking the radio. They can’t message her back.

Next Episode Trailer: <<heavily implied reunion scene involving Bellamy>>
Fandom: <<a week of freaking out>>
Next Episode: << reunion is between Octavia and Bellamy.>>

XX

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 10-14-2017, 03:10 AM
New Fan

Hi guys ! Hope you're all doing fine I wish I could have been there recently but my Internet was down for two weeks and then I got a bit overwhelmed with college.

As for what we'll get in S5, some days I'm convinced we will finally see Bellarke rise and it will be more beautiful as everything we could have imagined But other days I'm just pessimistic about them and I try to resign myself to accept the fact that nothing will happen. I'm really torn between "they separated them for 6 years them only to bring them closer" and "they separated them for 6 years to break the intense connection they had and that's why they fed us so well with some last heavy Bellarke moments at the end of S4".
April, maybe I said it before, but I think you're really wise to stay away from any spoilers, trailers, etc, at least you won't get too high expectations. I couldn't do that though, all these little bits of news help me wait during the hiatus, I don't have any patience lol

And I'll go for #6 in the survivor
Old 10-14-2017, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Hi Lea ... nice to have you back here ... Oh, your internet breakdown sucks ... I can't imagine what I would do two weeks without internet ... I hope your study is going well

Quote:
I think you're really wise to stay away from any spoilers, trailers, etc, at least you won't get too high expectations. I couldn't do that though, all these little bits of news help me wait during the hiatus, I don't have any patience lol
Same here ... I can't stay away from spoilers

Let's hope that we get some romantic Bellarke scenes in S5

Huh, that tally was not easy to find:

#06 - 6 (Sarah, Kate, Juliana, Margaux, Paula, Lea)
#17 - 2 (Alexa, Sharon)
#23 - 3 (Sonja, Amelia, April)

New round time
Old 10-14-2017, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the tally, Sonja. I'll start the new round next!

Welcome back, Lea. Glad to see you for a bit, hope that college won't be so hectic for you. And yes, I too cannot imagine going two days, let alone two weeks without the Net.

I also cannot stay away from spoilers which is why I really salute people who can (like April and Paula). I just want to be prepared for anything that happens, especially if it's going to be something that I won't be happy with.

Quote:
I'm really torn between "they separated them for 6 years them only to bring them closer" and "they separated them for 6 years to break the intense connection they had and that's why they fed us so well with some last heavy Bellarke moments at the end of S4".
I still feel hopeful that it's more of the former than the latter. I don't think that TPTB will spend that much time showing us how amazing their relationship is only to strip that all away during the time jump. They'll definitely have to get to know each other again because it's such a long time that they've been away from each other but their bond ... I strongly believe that it's something that cannot be broken by time and distance.

I feel like a lot of Bellarke AU sets are going to emerge after the Thumper clips are out.

I'm not a fan of smoking AT ALL but I have to admit that both of them look extra smoking hot in this.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-14-2017, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

With six votes, #6 is out!

Bellarke Season 4 Moments Survivor

Round 10

Rule: Please vote for your least favourite moment. First moment to get at least 6 votes (or most votes after 48 hours) will be out.

1. Echo holding a knife to Clarke's throat and Bellamy looking mad as heck

2. “Thank you ... for keeping me alive.”

Eliminated in: ROUND EIGHT

3. "Okay, princess. What now?"

4. "You can still come with us."

Eliminated in: ROUND THREE

5. "What are you going to do?" "Hope that there's a forgiving God."

Eliminated in: ROUND ONE

6. "I won't be starving because I won't be inside." "Yes, you will."

Eliminated in: ROUND NINE

7. #marriedAF

Eliminated in: ROUND FOUR

8. Road trip round 2 with Jaha

Eliminated in: ROUND TWO

9. In-sync glances

Eliminated in: ROUND FIVE

10. "You keep her centered." "You've got it backwards."

11. Clarke watches Bellamy sleeping

12. "If I'm on the list, you're on the list. Write it down or I will."

13. "You still have hope?" "Are we still breathing?"

14. Hand hold/nuzzle

15. Clarke reacts to seeing Bellamy captured by Ice Nation

16. "What is she doing?" "Being Clarke."

17. Bellamy goes from calm to total freakout in 0.01 seconds because Clarke is in danger

18. Badass power couple in action

19. Relieved smiles

20. "Clarke, if I don't see you again ..." "No, you will."

21. "Octavia won't let anything happen to Clarke. And neither will I."

Eliminated in: ROUND SEVEN

22. Clarke can't kill Bellamy to stop him from opening the bunker

23. Angst during Clarke/Abby goodbye

24. "Take care of each other." "Yes, m'aam."

25. Inappropriate flirting moment which led to a car crash

26. Saving each other from Grounders

Eliminated in: ROUND SIX

27. Clarke is self-sacrificing and Bellamy is worried as heck

28. Comfort hug

29. "Nothing is happening to you."

30. Oxymoron! scene face caress

31. Head/heart convo part 1: "We've been through a lot together, you and I."

32. Head/heart convo part 2: "I've got you for that."

33. "Hurry." "You too."

34. "I left her behind. I left her behind ... and we die anyway."

35. Clarke talks to Bellamy on the radio every day

36. "Never mind ... I see you."

Credits: 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010 011 012 013 014 015

016 017 018 019 020 021 022 023 024 025 026 027 028 029 030

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-14-2017, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new round Sarah ... #23 again for me
Old 10-14-2017, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I couldn't stay away from spoilers.

Can't vote for 23 yet.