Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate, you beat me to posting that! I really like that set. Great use of a quote that isn't often included in sets.
ICON
Old 10-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
My mom's coworker never forgot to record a Roswell episode. So little 7th grade me was always very happy.

Oh, so Sarah, you knew he basics that they were going back to space and that Bellarke would be separated, but you didn't really know specific details from the finale?
I just heard about the Roswell reboot by the way, OMG. I need to talk to you and Lisa on that.

Yup, pretty much. So I really wasn't that spoiled for the finale actually.

I usually make sure to go home earlier on Thursday nights since it airs in the morning for me so that I can watch it as soon as possible. The things we do for this show ... And I've said before but I took leave to watch the season 3 finale though I wasn't able to do that this season.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 10-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'd take a day off for a big episode.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
I just heard about the Roswell reboot by the way, OMG. I need to talk to you and Lisa on that.
Ugh, I can't even. A reboot without the cast is not my Roswell, and I have little faith that the CW can pump out anything that would rival the original.

Quote:
Yup, pretty much. So I really wasn't that spoiled for the finale actually. [
Nice try, but you were still pretty spoiled.

Quote:
I usually make sure to go home earlier on Thursday nights since it airs in the morning for me so that I can watch it as soon as possible. The things we do for this show ... And I've said before but I took leave to watch the season 3 finale though I wasn't able to do that this season.
That's awesome! Okay, you guys are giving me way too many ideas about taking days off for episodes now.

But let's recall that 4x13 aired on my freaking last day of school before summer vacation, so that was PERFECT!
ICON
Old 10-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No, don't wait, Alexa! Watch them with us.

I think my interest in the show only grew last season.
I'll think about it.

TBH I think I just like the cast/specific characters and this board so much otherwise I dont know. I did love the show in season 2 after i binged it. But season 3 kinda lost my interest again. And the fact that I have like zero hope for BC to happen romantically idk, it kinda brings it down for me. Murven kinda brought it back up though, so we will see how season 5 plays out.

But for me, reading about the episodes and seing the gifs and the reactions is very different from watching myself, so I might just spoil myself on everything but then watch all the episodes in one go later on. That sounds like it would be very fun for me actually lol. And then I can watch the finale lie with everyone and not be spoiled for that one. It could be cool...

UGH I STILL DONT HAVE MY FULL VOICE BACK WTF. I am so irritated with life right now, just miserable with this dumb cold thats been lingering on for like 12 days now.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

This will never be not painful :

x

And this is cool :

x

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 10-13-2017, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
It brings me nothing to stand up earlier, when Amazon has uploaded the episode first at 9:00 AM Paula
I know
You're so good waiting for Amazon
Even if I had Amazon, I wouldn't be able to wait for that
Old 10-13-2017, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
You're so good waiting for Amazon
Even if I had Amazon, I wouldn't be able to wait for that
I have no other choice than to wait for Amazon ... I couldn't figure out another possibility to watch the episodes earlier in a legal way so far
Old 10-13-2017, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those sets are beautiful ... especially the second one. Thanks, Margaux.

Didn't you stay up for ages after Praimfaya, April? The thread was so lit then.

Back later, off to dinner soon. Happy Friday, guys!

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 10-13-2017 at 10:20 AM
Old 10-13-2017, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Alexa, watch with us!

Yes, Sarah, I stayed up until 6:30 a.m. after "Praimfaya." Called my mom around that time (who was just arriving at work) and told her I hadn't gone to bed yet.

Ooh, I like the first gifset especially, Margaux. That line from 1x05 has always stood out to me, but I have a hard time articulating why I connect it to their relationship. I just know that I do.
ICON
Old 10-13-2017, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hope you'll watch with it Alexa.

Go's good at finding heartbreaking/sad gifsets to post.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ye have a little faith Alexa ! Romantic Bellarke will happen ! Cause I say so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
Those sets are beautiful ... especially the second one. Thanks, Margaux.
Quote:
Ooh, I like the first gifset especially, Margaux. That line from 1x05 has always stood out to me, but I have a hard time articulating why I connect it to their relationship. I just know that I do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)

Go's good at finding heartbreaking/sad gifsets to post.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it !
Yeah I have a tendency to torture myself with angst. To compensate with that I try to find crack/funny things too but it's been a while... Well actually no, I reblogged a crack Bellarke set yesterday and then ruined it all but adding a comment which made it depressing instead. Oops !

If you want to know :

x

Everyone needs to stop with this song and the last pic of Clarke's face is perfect !

And then I added to it :
Quote:
This is depressing when you think of 4X13. This is probably what Clarke tries not to think about everyday when she is not getting an answer to her radio calls.
Does this makes me a bad person ?

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 10-13-2017, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

You need to stop with the angst, Margaux. Whenever I think about Bellamy/Clarke wondering if the other's dead, I cannot deal.

Quote:
Yes, Sarah, I stayed up until 6:30 a.m. after "Praimfaya." Called my mom around that time (who was just arriving at work) and told her I hadn't gone to bed yet.

What did she say when you told her that?

It really does bring their relationship full circle, I would never have linked it if people didn't make these parallel sets though. #failshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

But for me, reading about the episodes and seing the gifs and the reactions is very different from watching myself, so I might just spoil myself on everything but then watch all the episodes in one go later on. That sounds like it would be very fun for me actually lol. And then I can watch the finale lie with everyone and not be spoiled for that one. It could be cool...

UGH I STILL DONT HAVE MY FULL VOICE BACK WTF. I am so irritated with life right now, just miserable with this dumb cold thats been lingering on for like 12 days now.
I kind of feel this as well but I just cannot resist watching the episode right after the airs in the U.S. so it'll never happen. I do better with binge watches because I get addicted to knowing what happens next and watching week-after-week just doesn't work as well for me.

That sucks. Almost 2 weeks ... that's not easy to deal with and not being able to properly speak just bites. I'm still recovering from my sore throat as well and it's annoying not being able to speak very smoothly right now.

Quote:
Ugh, I can't even. A reboot without the cast is not my Roswell, and I have little faith that the CW can pump out anything that would rival the original.

That's awesome! Okay, you guys are giving me way too many ideas about taking days off for episodes now.
UGH, I didn't know that. Well, the CW did produce the third season but then, that season was kind of a hot mess in parts, I have to say.

But doesn't it air at night for you? So, you don't have to take a day off to watch, I thought?

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-13-2017, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Alexa, watch with us!
April is whipping me.

I probably wont be able to stand not watching them for that long haha. Ill watch the premiere and see how I feel about the direction of the episodes.

Quote:
Romantic Bellarke will happen ! Cause I say so.
I haven't given up complete hope but I feel like they will either kiss once and then nothing will come of it, or they will happen at like the very end of the series or it'll be implied or something lame. I hate to say it but Ive just seen so many tv shows and I recognize writing patterns and you can tell on this show that they are damn scared to go down the romantic route with BC. Especially after everything that happened and the fans and.. i just think its too messy for them to toy with.

Quote:
Almost 2 weeks ... that's not easy to deal with and not being able to properly speak just bites. I'm still recovering from my sore throat as well and it's annoying not being able to speak very smoothly right now.
THANK HEAVENS its ALMOST back. Still a bit of a sore throat/cough but mostly I feel better. Tomorrow i am getting my flu shot, I dont want to get sick again.
Old 10-13-2017, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

I haven't given up complete hope but I feel like they will either kiss once and then nothing will come of it, or they will happen at like the very end of the series or it'll be implied or something lame. I hate to say it but Ive just seen so many tv shows and I recognize writing patterns and you can tell on this show that they are damn scared to go down the romantic route with BC. Especially after everything that happened and the fans and.. i just think its too messy for them to toy with.
I sort of get what you mean but I'm just enjoying whatever scenes we get when it comes to these two and TRY not to have too many expectations about it turning romantic. It doesn't always work but it's probably the best way to go, until TPTB are clearly heading into that direction. Jason has always said that fan pressures will not sway the final story that he wants to tell and though he hasn't always been the most reliable in that area, I feel like if romantic Bellarke are intended to happen, it'll happen no matter what certain fan segments say (and who are mainly not watching anyway by their own account) and what they want/do not want to see. But if it's not meant to happen, he's not going to change his mind even if he knows that it'll make Bellarkers happy.

X

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won