Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2017, 07:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

To be fair they did flirt during the scene about oxymorons so I guess it was kind of sexy too. Yep, nerdy sexy. "So is cold sweat" -> That is some game Bell !

Bellarke fandom having way too much fun with the List script :

x

"very friendship"

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 06-16-2017, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was so smooth there. In the dorkiest possible way. He has game when it comes to girls apart from Clarke and then he turns into a total dork with his puns and bad jokes. (speaking of which, I saw one set on Tumblr which is a collection of all the bad jokes that BC have made around each other )

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-16-2017, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry, I feel like I'm talking about the same thing in three separate threads and on Bob's board, but I mean . . . WHO ELSE BUT GOOD OLD APRIL WOULD HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO HER TWICE?

See, the reason why I've been so diligent about bringing these polls here is because I've been monitoring Twitter like a hawk, praying for no cancellation. I knew something was wrong today, though. Besides the gut feeling, I, too, noticed that Bob was no longer on the photo op and autograph thing, and that it was just showing Eliza's pic, and . . . I knew before I even saw his tweets. I couldn't eat today because I knew. I sensed it.

I still love the guy, though. And when I do finally, at long last, after 84 years, finally meet him, I'm gonna be like, "Okay, this isn't meant to guilt trip you or anything, but I need you to know that I took a 14 hour road trip to try to meet you one year, and then the next year I got on a plane and flew across two time zones. So this is a BIG DEAL!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Any change you could still come to Toronto???
When is that again? I don't think it's likely. I don't have a passport, plus I shelled out so much money for this one.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that they'll announce him for another Wizard World event and that it will be within driving distance. It's the airfare that was really pricey.

I'm still on vacation, though, guys. I'm still doing all the Eliza stuff and Buffy cast stuff.

Any ideas on what question I should ask Eliza at the panel tomorrow? I never intended to ask an obnoxiously shippy question and still will not, but I was thinking . . . Okay, tell me if this is good: The finale of season four is my favorite episode of the show, and a lot of that is due to the fact that you and Bob were such powerhouse performers. So much of the finale hinged on the emotion you two portrayed in both your scenes together and in the scenes once Bellamy and Clarke were separated. How do you go about preparing to tackle an episode like that and convey such intensely emotional storylines? As actors, what is that process like?

This is such a bad idea, but as a way of over-compensating for Bob's physical absence, I'm purchasing the most ridiculous merchandise. I now am the proud owner of Bellarke funko pops. And I'm getting a pumpkin carved with Bob's face on it. Yes, you heard that right. I'm getting . . . a Bob pumpkin.

WHAT THE **** AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS PUMPKIN?!?!?!
ICON
Old 06-16-2017, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

again, April. When Adie brought it up, I was like,"Oh god no. April." That was my first thought because though I'm bummed at there being no Beliza panel (again), it was more that I knew how much you were looking forward to this and trying not to jinx it etc but it still happened.

So, the guilt tripping of Bob (when you finally meet him) sounds reasonable to me. I know that he feels bad about it but it still sucks, of course. Damn germs.

I think that the question is really good, April. I hope that you get a chance to ask her that. I always wonder about what the process is like, going into a scene as emotional/intense as that.

How long will you be able to keep this Bob pumpkin? Can you fly back with it? Yay for the Bellarke Funkos.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 06-16-2017 at 09:52 PM
Old 06-16-2017, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
again, April. When Adie brought it up, I was like,"Oh god no. April." That was my first thought because though I'm bummed at there being no Beliza panel (again), it was more that I knew how much you were looking forward to this and trying not to jinx it etc but it still happened.
I really was. On Bob's board, I even told you and Paulina not to talk about it, didn't I?

Quote:
So, the guilt tripping of Bob (when you finally meet him) sounds reasonable to me. I know that he feels bad about it but it still sucks, of course. Damn germs.
It'll be good-natured guilt-tripping, of course. Maybe it will make me more memorable to him.

Quote:
I think that the question is really good, April. I hope that you get a chance to ask her that. I always wonder about what the process is like, going into a scene as emotional/intense as that.
I think I'm gonna have to write my question down so I don't get tongue-tied. I think it's a good one. Not too obnoxiously shippy, but it does draw some attention to how powerful the Bellarke dynamic was in the finale. I hope I get to ask it.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous for this panel now. I love Eliza, but I felt better with Bob being there to field some of those Bellarke questions, if they arose. Kudos to Eliza for coming, though. I have to say, out of all the cast members, she really is the most reliable, it seems, when it comes to these cons.

Quote:
How long will you be able to keep this Bob pumpkin? Can you fly back with it? Yay for the Bellarke Funkos.
I don't know. I think it's gonna be mailed to me? This guy was just like, "You love Bob Morley? So do my kids. He's their favorite. They ship Bellarke. I can make you a Bob Morley pumpkin. Do you want a Bob Morley pumpkin?" And I was just like, "Heck yes, I do!" It was sort of an impulse buy when my emotions were running high. Now I have to choose a photo of Bob and email it to this pumpkin guy so he can carve it out. This is all completely legit. I have sunk to a new level. (And ideas for what to have him carve? I was thinking of Bell's face when he says the infamous "Who we are" quote in 1x07.)

My Clarke funko fell over on the nightstand, and Bellamy fell on top of her. I was like, "Hey, that works."
ICON
Old 06-17-2017, 04:14 AM
Total Fan

Old 06-17-2017, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

April, Fan Expo isn't until the very last weekend of August/beginning of September. Any chance??

Assuming he makes it

Also I don't know about you guys, but my male friends always stroke my hair and put their hands on my shoulders I also nuzzle their hands

Old 06-17-2017, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I doubt it, Lisa. Plus, I'd have to take time off from work, and that's just really difficult.

ETA: I almost feel weird voting for the face caress for this sexy moments poll, because I think of it more as like . . . like an intimate touch rather than a sexy one? But I voted anyway.
ICON
Old 06-17-2017, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Damn, I was hoping that you'd get to go to Fan Expo instead, April. On the bright(er) side, the likelihood of you meeting him is still way higher than the likelihood of me ever meeting him. I've accepted it so it's fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I really was. On Bob's board, I even told you and Paulina not to talk about it, didn't I?

I think I'm gonna have to write my question down so I don't get tongue-tied. I think it's a good one. Not too obnoxiously shippy, but it does draw some attention to how powerful the Bellarke dynamic was in the finale. I hope I get to ask it.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous for this panel now. I love Eliza, but I felt better with Bob being there to field some of those Bellarke questions, if they arose. Kudos to Eliza for coming, though. I have to say, out of all the cast members, she really is the most reliable, it seems, when it comes to these cons.
You did. I thought about that instantly.

Yeah, some of the questions submitted seemed too shipper-focused. I prefer questions which focus on the characters individually whilst touching on their dynamics as a team/partners etc.

I'm nervous about an Eliza only panel too but hopefully, it all goes well and there's no stupid shipper tensions/boos again. From both sides, I might add.

Yes, she is. Again, more of an unfortunate circumstance in Bob's case but Eliza really is the most reliable one out of the cast so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I don't know. I think it's gonna be mailed to me? This guy was just like, "You love Bob Morley? So do my kids. He's their favorite. They ship Bellarke. I can make you a Bob Morley pumpkin. Do you want a Bob Morley pumpkin?" And I was just like, "Heck yes, I do!" It was sort of an impulse buy when my emotions were running high. Now I have to choose a photo of Bob and email it to this pumpkin guy so he can carve it out. This is all completely legit. I have sunk to a new level. (And ideas for what to have him carve? I was thinking of Bell's face when he says the infamous "Who we are" quote in 1x07.)

My Clarke funko fell over on the nightstand, and Bellamy fell on top of her. I was like, "Hey, that works."
The guy's kids have good taste then. These are random booths at the convention? I had no idea that you could get things like celebrity faces carved onto pumpkins. And that would be a good photo. I was thinking the Day Trip one but that one is probably too somber/bloody.

That does work. Kinky Bellarke funkos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)

Also I don't know about you guys, but my male friends always stroke my hair and put their hands on my shoulders I also nuzzle their hands
Totally, I mean all my male friends do it. What's the big deal?

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-17-2017, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Those are the types of questions I prefer, too, Sarah. Well, I hope I get a chance to ask mine. Sometimes only a few people get to ask questions, sometimes a lot of people do.

I'm nervous. I don't want any booing. It would have been hard for people to boo Bellarke questions with Bob here (and he could have fielded a lot of them). And there are likely going to be a lot of Bellarke fans here, so I don't want them to boo any other ship questions. The last panel I went to was a week after SDCC, and while the vibe between people was a bit tense, the panel remained respectful the whole time.

I just want a good panel. I already suffered the disappointment of no Bob. Now I just need a really good Eliza experience. (My Buffy experience is pretty much guaranteed to be awesome. )

It's just silly in this fandom that there is such tension. People are paying good money to be here. They should be able to ask whatever they want without feeling nervous about it, and they should be able to attend a panel without worrying about what other people are going to ask or say.

I've got my question written down, though, so if you watch the live stream and you hear someone ask it . . . it's me.

ETA: Yes, there are dozens upon dozens of vendors here selling merchandise for various shows and movies and fandoms. The pumpkins is definitely a new and unique one. I was the guy's first sale.
ICON
Old 06-17-2017, 09:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey y'all! Sorry I'm so sporadic; I just want to sleep in all my free moments. (Delayed) Thanks for all the congrats!

I read a pretty good AU Bellarke fanfic. Sharing the link here:

Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

I'm going to go through this author's The 100 stories and pick ones to read.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, Steph! Thanks for the fic rec!

I'm off to go get Eliza's autograph in an hour!
ICON
Old 06-17-2017, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

April, I totally agree but unfortunately, some people in this fandom still engage in unacceptable behaviour and feel like it's their prerogative to make their feelings known to the cast/crew when they're unhappy. By all means, voice it out in a constructive way, just not via boos and jeers because you don't like their comments/mentions of the opposing ships/characters you don't like etc. That's just childish and unbecoming, especially when we're talking about mostly adults here.

Conventions are supposed to be fun events where fans can meet their favourite castmembers, hear their insights on the characters/storylines, meet fellow fans and just indulge in some entertaining fandom-related activities. Hopefully, this convention will be just that.

I will not watch the livestream most likely, very tied up this weekend with work and then family stuff. But I will keep up with Twitter updates at some point.

Steph. Was wondering where you were. Thanks for the fic recommendation and hope to see you around.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-17-2017, 04:59 PM
Total Fan

tee shirt Bellarke
Old 06-17-2017, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha nice!

April, how did it go?!?! Or is she still there?