Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2017, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The adorable Bellamy slug makes another appearance.
ICON
Old 05-14-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ahaha that crack post. Love it.

That's all the time I have to comment on this right now, more later.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-14-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ahaha that crack post. Love it.

That's all the time I have to comment on this right now, more later.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-14-2017, 08:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Guys! Does any 2000s shows addicted around here know the name of the song played at 0:50 here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOsJdiefDsc
I know it's off topic, but you of all people may know. I wrote down every lyric possible out of what I could hear in the trailer and google told me nothing.

MAN we get another one in a few days! I have no idea what to expect. Actually, I'm expecting no bellarke at all, but we might get some serious shout outs to Clarke letting him go and Clarke feeling all torn up inside for letting him in possible danger. Also, the Blakes are back

Anyhow, I'm quite addicted to this one:

ETA
Sarah your icon
"Because I love you, you idiot!"

Last edited by AnaMack; 05-14-2017 at 09:15 PM
Old 05-14-2017, 10:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Ana, are you looking for Howie Day's Collide? That's the song that starts right about 0:50 in that trailer.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

If that's the song, I love it too.

Thanks, Ana. Was hit with all the Blakes feels after the episode.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-15-2017, 05:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
I get where you're coming from but my interpretation of it is that she knew that Bellamy would NEVER allow himself to be saved, if Octavia wasn't. And he'd already voiced his opposition against cheating at the start of the conclave. I wish that they had just discussed it at the start, get each other's POVs before making that decision but with Jaha whispering things in her ear and her already thinking desperately on how they could ensure their people's safety, I think that she had essentially already made up her mind about it and knew that he wouldn't agree with that decision. And that's why she did it, IMO. As for her not going to talk to him after he was locked up, that scene was interesting because we saw that she was about to talk to him (tears in her eyes and all, so it obviously distressed her to know that he was in there), she heard him screaming and just bailed. She couldn't face him and what she knew he was going to say and that, to me, is telling as well. Of course, there's guilt associated with knowing that her decision was wrong (by then) but also, I feel that she couldn't face him, knowing how disappointed he would be in her and being shut out of her plan.

Her going to Niylah, that is easier/safer than facing Bellamy in that moment ... so I can see why it happened.

Welcome back, BTW.
Haha, thanks

To be fair I was pretty annoyed after I watched the episode; but after thinking on it a bit, cooler heads probably prevail :p.

I won't lie, I get frustrated with the way they constantly seem to bring Bellarke together only to tear them apart. Ultimately I do obviously ship them :p, and there's only so much my Bellarke heart can take before I start to get annoyed lol. I'm not going to accuse the writers of baiting, because it isn't that... but there's no way they wrote some of the earlier scenes this season without realising how that could be construed as laying the groundwork for a romantic plot. The cynic in me feels like their relationship is always going to suffer in the wake of the backlash associated with Lexa's death. I'm not commenting on way or the other about said backlash, but I do feel like as much as they might protest that fan reactions don't influence the direction of the story; they ultimately probably do. It'd arguably be impossible not to be influenced by that on some level. For this and a few other reasons, I just don't see romantic Bellarke becoming undeniably cannon this season. But as they say, prepare for the worst and hope for the best I suppose.

I know not all character development is positive, but I do maintain my opinion that Clarke is lacking a bit in that department. I could handle negative development, but I can't shake the feeling that she's stagnating. I felt like the first half of this season was moving her character towards something, but now she seems to be making the same bad calls for the same reasons she's been hiding behind for the past two seasons... Even Bellamy called her on (which was great btw). But if I'm to be fair on Clarke she is clearly suffering at the moment, and I suppose the intention is to drive home how viscerally desperate their current situation is; compared to what they've faced before.

One thing I'm more confident about after thinking about that last episode some more; The Bellamy/Clarke bond will ultimately survive. I think I just need to get over the fact that their story leading up to the finale isn't going to play out as I'd hoped it would.
Old 05-15-2017, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See, I never expected any romantic canon Bellarke this season. I expected more of the slow burn, more of the beautiful, integral relationship that is the core of this show. And I've gotten that, so . . .

I'm actually kind of intrigued by Clarke right now, because I think there's nowhere to go but up for her now.

Yes, Ana, that song is "Collide" by Howie Day.

I'll watch that Bellarke vid later. Have a nice day, you guys!
ICON
Old 05-15-2017, 05:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks, guys as soon as I went to sleep, the answer came to me somehow

I'll have to disagree, 4.11 was all about Clarke's development as a character. This season has focused a lot on who she's become and that stuff must definitely change.

As for Bellarke, yes, they're not going that far this season and I get it. It's better like this. Still, they have progressed to a point of no return, Just like I expected. If they reunite still this season, something is bound to happen this time.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 05-15-2017, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm with you April, I never expected Bellarke to happen this season. They're a bit too busy
Bellarke won't happen before 5b, at the earliest.
And if we get a season 6, I see them not even happening in season 5 at all
Old 05-15-2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMars (View Post)
One thing I'm more confident about after thinking about that last episode some more; The Bellamy/Clarke bond will ultimately survive. I think I just need to get over the fact that their story leading up to the finale isn't going to play out as I'd hoped it would.
I feel that this is the best way to look at it, for now. I honestly did think we might see canon Bellarke this season IF it was the last season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
At the pace that they're currently going at, I can see that.

This art ... I love forehead touches.

X

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-15-2017, 09:46 AM
Loyal Fan

x
Old 05-15-2017, 01:50 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
I'm with you April, I never expected Bellarke to happen this season. They're a bit too busy
And if we get a season 6, I see them not even happening in season 5 at all
Don't take our agony so longer
Sometimes I think the writers want to play with our emotions, in fact, if they don't want BC together they won't do it, so, we have to wait.
In my opinion I hope/desire that in the end of season 4 or may be the beggining of season 5 we can have something. we wait too much for only a kiss, I want conversations, eye shot, romantic scenes (as soon as it fit with their characters). Sometimes I forget that this show isn't about love or relationships
Old 05-15-2017, 02:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Someone finally made that gifset.

x

Also the lever of the dropship completely changed between the pilot and 1x13 but let's pretend we didn't notice.

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 05-15-2017, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Margaux gets her gifset! That's cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
I'll have to disagree, 4.11 was all about Clarke's development as a character. This season has focused a lot on who she's become and that stuff must definitely change.
Yep, if we bear in mind that character development isn't always positive (much like Bellamy in 3A) then I totally and completely agree with this. Bellamy was AWESOME in 4x11: brave, badass, passionate, determined, heroic . . . everything we know Bellamy to be at his core. Episode MVP in quite an obvious way to me. But the episode really actually does probe deeper into Clarke's character than it does his.

Man, in 4x11 . . . we have an entire episode of Bellamy's emotions empowering him. Same with Raven. But we have an entire episode of Clarke's emotions ultimately overpowering her, much like Jasper. But Clarke needed those emotions to overpower her in the end, because she needs to hold on to that humanity.
ICON