Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2016, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

We really are not okay.

I should go to bed. We have done some SERIOUS damage tonight. Love you all. Time for Lee to pass out,

Old 04-14-2016, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Okay, this is probably my newness to the fandom coming through, but what other episodes has she written? All I really knew was that Bellarkers were not fond of her. I was skeptical just because everyone else was skeptical, but goodness, I shouldn't have been!
Kim was the one who wrote the first Lexa episode and has been pretty vocal about liking Clexa so I don't ever expect much from her when it comes to Bellarke but she surprised me.

Quote:
But I must admit, I as expecting it to be a lot more . . . procedural? Almost clinical? Like, I wasn't expecting the scenes to have much of an emotional undercurrent at all, and these scenes most definitely did!
So I actually wasn't that surprised by how emotionally charged all of their scenes were tonight given the way they've been so emotionally raw and open with each other in nearly every moment that they've had this season.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 04-14-2016, 09:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Also . . . can we talk about how Clarke could HEAR the things Ravalie was saying?
I was obsesssed with nsync in my teeny bopper days, so I love this one!

Seriously y'all... everything feels right again. I loved having them all back together again...finally! Especially Bellamy and Clarke.

Old 04-14-2016, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Goodnight, Lee! I shall remain here . . . and I shall remain spastic.

ETA: That "My Emotions" gif is probably one of my all-time faves! And it accurately depicts every member of the Bellarke fanbase right now!

ETA Again:
Quote:
Kim was the one who wrote the first Lexa episode and has been pretty vocal about liking Clexa so I don't ever expect much from her when it comes to Bellarke but she surprised me.
Ah, I see. Well, Kim's episode is getting down-voted like crazy on IMDB. Imagine that.
I personally feel bad for doubting her!
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 04-14-2016 at 10:03 PM
Old 04-14-2016, 10:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Seriously...I can't even handle all the feels!

Wow, didn't know she had it in her to give good stuff to Bellarkers. Woohoo!
Old 04-14-2016, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

I'm just looking through the bellarke edit tag on tumblr and there is just so much pretty. It feels like Christmas!

So the super shipper in me REALLY wanted Clarke to reach up and touch one of Bellamy's facial wounds. I'm apparently all about the hurt/comfort right now.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Shumway definitely has a bias - think back to how many thousands of Clexa BTS pictures she posted during 303, her last episode, compared to this week, plus the way she tweeted each episode. But yes, she gave us many goods during the episode itself tonight.

Also speaking of parallels, in 303 Clexa had parallel bowing scenes, and it says a lot that Bellarke had parallel scenes of wrapping each other's wounds, taking care of each other. It's just so much more meaningful and personal.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I'm just looking through the bellarke edit tag on tumblr and there is just so much pretty. It feels like Christmas!
I know, right? It is a ****ing party for Bellarke on Tumblr right now.

This was us before tonight:

But NOT TONIGHT!

ETA: I loved our parallel scenes tonight. That's why we are The Head & The Heart & THE HANDS right now!
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 10:27 PM
Passionate Fan

That parallel of wrapping each other's wounds was pretty much awesome. I love how well this show does parallels. The writers certainly have an affinity for it.

I mostly loved that though these two still have some issues to work through they put it all aside to focus on the task at hand. These two know how to get stuff done and how to work together. They are a team - now and forever.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

That's what happens when you give us scenes after an eternity apart, April! I'm not gonna know what to do next week when we have two back-to-back episodes with Bellarke scenes.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
That parallel of wrapping each other's wounds was pretty much awesome. I love how well this show does parallels. The writers certainly have an affinity for it.
And in a show full of parallels, they somehow always manage to connect.

ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Kim's episode is getting down-voted like crazy on IMDB. Imagine that.
I personally feel bad for doubting her!
Bad? Never! Considering what her white feminist as has done so far, I can't feel the least bad. Though, I hate that bitter *******s that didn't even watch the episode are voting it down on Imdb and Spoiler TV.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-14-2016, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

everyone is healing. I'm not okay. Clarke and Bellamy wrapping each other's wounds. Just... i need 1080 logoless if i want to make gifs.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
They are a team - now and forever.
1000% YES! The connection and the partnership is just so amazing to watch. I just cannot get enough of these two.

You know what's awesome? Our slow burn ship has been building and happening since season 1 and each season it only gets better.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to make gifs, too, but I suck at them.

I've been working my way through the Bellarke tag on Tumblr ever since the episode ended. I'm still not all the way through the posts. Haven't even Refreshed it once yet.

Quote:
Bad? Never! Considering what her white feminist as has done so far, I can't feel the least bad. Though, I hate that bitter *******s that didn't even watch the episode are voting it down on Imdb and Spoiler TV.
I just think it sucks that, here she wrote a really great episode, and people are down-voting it on IMDB for no legitimate reason at all.

ETA:
Quote:
Our slow burn ship has been building and happening since season 1 and each season it only gets better.
Our slow burn ship has always burned bright, and that hasn't changed. (Feels brighter than ever right now! )
ICON