Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Ana.

Good night April. Sleep well.

Thanks for all the videos, I think I'll be a big ball of mush once I watch them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

They just KNOW each other, know what each other's thinking, know how to work together in a time of crisis.
They're so in tune with each other's thoughts/actions that everyone else was confused/thinking Clarke was mad but Bellamy instantly knew.

I LOL'ed at this ... apt description of Bellamy in this episode.

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-15-2016, 08:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I literally started singing this in my head just reading, "Our mental." 2 little girls = lots of Frozen.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Hey Ana.
heeeeeeey

Quote:
I literally started singing this in my head just reading, "Our mental."
lol same! I LOVE this one song! Frozen has so many great songs... and none of them is Let It Go, I'm sorry. lol

Since when did they start calling Bellamy "baloney" and where did that even come from? wtf

http://rosymamacita.tumblr.com/post/...-been-aware-of
this makes a lot of sense!
"Because I love you, you idiot!"

Last edited by AnaMack; 04-15-2016 at 10:00 PM
Old 04-15-2016, 10:10 PM
Addicted Fan

My husband and I may or may not have done a lip sync to love is an open door. I love all the songs in Frozen! Even when kristoff sings "with" Sven. Luckily Frozen is a good one, so watching it over and over isn't that bad.

You know what else is on a lot at our house? Tangled! So these always have me dying!

No matter how many times I see it, that smirk gets me every time. and the hug, obviously.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Sidebar I would be so totally down for an entire episode of characters asking Bellamy and Clarke how they feel about each other and then Octavia finally just loses it and smushes their faces together because you know she ships it and whoops tangent.
this is basically me, I live out of others pov bellarke fanfiction.

LOL you must have a very happy wedding then lol
Tangled

Also, I've suddenly remembered how I initially didn't like the Knight/Princess stuff, because it implied Bellamy was only a knight, but then I just didn't give a **** anymore because he actually did behave as that... See? One can easily move on from misconceited concepts and not give a **** anymore because it actually makes sense. Nothing to ever do with racism tho lol people suddenly feel bad for not realising Bob was never white and want to make up for it, or what? I mean, after the whole "CL is the only representation and deserves being endgame" bs...
Old 04-15-2016, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Such pretty vids.
Thanks for posting the video.
Old 04-15-2016, 11:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
bellamy-komskaikru
i just want a platonic friend to platonically look at me and care about me only at a platonic level of course in the same way that bellamy and clarke platonically eye-**** each other while platonically stroking each others hands
the 100 trash
Old 04-15-2016, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cute tangle gifset.
Old 04-16-2016, 01:38 AM
Extreme Fan

I don´t know why so much people have a problem with that Queen/Knight stuff. Bellamy never wanted to be a leader, he is good at what he is doing. Being someones 2nd and carrying out orders, i think he loves that. That doesn´t mean that Clarke and him are not equals. And to be a Knight is nothing negative to me. And the fact that Ravie even brought Gina into this implied that Bellamy has at least some romantic feelings for Clarke.

He loves her, and Clarke heard it all. Is he IN love with her, idk, but that´s how it comes across on screen. That is up to Jason alone and what he wants them to be.

Last edited by Skylarc; 04-16-2016 at 01:51 AM
Old 04-16-2016, 02:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
I can make the one into a icon if you would like, April.

Fogh, I started watched HoD and I just finished episode 3 where Wade made gumbo and said it was Zoe's. I'm already in love with this ship.
Old 04-16-2016, 02:20 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmidalaEmma (View Post)
In all honesty, do you guys think that this divide between fans will mean the writers will not put Bellarke together in fear of making fans who are anti-bellarke angry? and if they do put them together, do you think the fan anger is eough to make the writers break them up to stop the fighting?
I don't think the divide will change anything that comes out of the relationships in this show, or even the story in general. I think it's obvious that Jason and the others have a plan and they'll be sticking with it for as long as the show is on the air. I mean, the anti-Bellarkers are already angry and I doubt keeping Bellarke from being together will stop them from constantly trashing the show, and I'm sure Jason knows this.

So I honestly wouldn't worry about where Bellarke is headed. I believe season 4 will be the payoff of 3 seasons of buildup for these two and I can't wait!
Old 04-16-2016, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

^^Jason as times and times that what fans think and want are not a factor in the story he's writting. It never was.It has a story to tell since day 1 and he's planning on telling it. Clexa fans are going tocalm the **** down, eventually. Right they'd rather make pathetic attempt on badmouthing the show but it will get them nowwhere. More and more peopla re so done with them. Look at Isaiah, Adina and Lindsey last tweets. They're done with them. Look at some of the medias which defended their movement and are now calling them rude and direspectful. They're making fools of themselves by votings episodes down, harrassing actors/writers/medias, doing everything to cancel the show when it's never gonna heppen. It's sad. I mean even the Fear The Walking Dead fandom doesn't want them because all they talk about is ADC/Lexa and they want to bring Eliza in the show and make ADC character's a bi so she can be with her. there are no limits anymore.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-16-2016, 06:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think I might be in love with this meta!
Old 04-16-2016, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

I love everything Rosy writes.

Fogh, I just watched the scene your quote in your sig is from, I can truly appreciate it now.

Old 04-16-2016, 06:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
I love everything Rosy writes.

Fogh, I just watched the scene your quote in your sig is from, I can truly appreciate it now.
It's one of my favorite scenes of the series.

There is a great parallel between Zade and Bellarke coming in I believe 1x12 where Zoe tells Wade she doesn't want to around people that are nice to her because then she feels obligated to be nice back which makes Wade the perfect person to be around. Sorta what Clarke told Bellamy in Day Trip. It's one of those lines where you just know they will end up together hehe.

Last edited by Fogh; 04-16-2016 at 06:56 AM