Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkPunk88 (View Post)
You're welcome Nat.

Sent

Ugh, my lips are so chapped. This weather is always bad for them.
Thanks!

I know! My lips are so chapped, too. And it doesn't help that at work we can't have food or drink on the sales floor. If I could drink water more regularly and stay hydrated, it would help. Plus, my hands are so dry, too. I feel like I spend half of my life moisturizing this time of year! I come from a "dry skin" family...so thanks a lot mom and dad (she said with sarcasm).

Last edited by kerbear28; 12-10-2010 at 01:04 PM
Old 12-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Dealing with dry skin can be so tiring. My mom has the softest, silkiest skin yet mine's dry. It's ridiculous. I hate it.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Such a long day and I barely slept last night. I need a drink.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkPunk88 (View Post)
You're welcome Nat.

Sent

Ugh, my lips are so chapped. This weather is always bad for them.
"Can you bring me my chapstick?......cause my lips hurt real bad!"

Sorry it's classic!!

My lips are chapped 365 days out of the year. I buy every product to make them better but nothing works. I also have a habit of biting my lips which probably doesn't help.

I was having a great sleep until the fire truck carrying Santa decided to air it's sirens around the neighborhood reminding us that Santa is at the firehouse today from 11 to 1 p.m. - why yipppeeee! I just love to be woken up by that announcement
Old 12-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

I've had too much wine far too early in the day But it's my celebratory weekend that I'm done with school for the semester. One more to go!!!

Omg...chapped lips are the devil. When I had braces it was the WORST! It kept cutting my lips so I had to have chapstick everywhere. In my pocket, in my locker, in my purse, in my room...
Old 12-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

So glad you are done with school for a bit, you definitely need the break!
Old 12-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

I doo....too bad I'm working now though. Its so hard to leave my bed in the mornings. Its so comfortable and warm! The snow has been so brutal!!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

But at least you get to leave the house at all! Im going out of my mind being stuck inside all day. I miss working so much and the weather is so bad I can't take my kids out so Im home all day and its so boring!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

I love when it's cold because I have an excuse to stay in my warm bed all day. Although I do hate sleeping too much like I did today. I slept for 12 hours.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
But at least you get to leave the house at all! Im going out of my mind being stuck inside all day. I miss working so much and the weather is so bad I can't take my kids out so Im home all day and its so boring!
Aw Yeah that's how I would be if I wasn't hired but then I find things around the house or on the computer to keep myself busy. Put on some music, play around with GIMP, write some fanfiction (<<that can take all day for me ) or just browse the boards for a bit. Plus, I've been shopping around for new tv shows to watch so I do that. Sometimes I even go back and rewatch some good'ol classic OTH. I've been missing Lucas and Peyton lately.

Hugs for Nat When do you start classes?

Lisa....12 hour sleep sounds magical. I don't think my body is even capable of that
Old 12-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

I can sleep for days on end. I am like a bear. I love sleeping. I am not a morning person at all. However I am also usually asleep before 10 passed out on my couch.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels
Old 12-13-2010, 08:00 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Ugh I'm kinda stuck in the house to with 2 little munchkins. And the baby is 10 months and still naps twice a day so it's not like I can do much except for when I take her sister to school then pick up my nephews from the bus stop in the afternoon. Other then that I get stuck watching Elmo and Dora all day long!

Cristal - yay for Christmas break!!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Aw Yeah that's how I would be if I wasn't hired but then I find things around the house or on the computer to keep myself busy. Put on some music, play around with GIMP, write some fanfiction (<<that can take all day for me ) or just browse the boards for a bit. Plus, I've been shopping around for new tv shows to watch so I do that. Sometimes I even go back and rewatch some good'ol classic OTH. I've been missing Lucas and Peyton lately.

Hugs for Nat When do you start classes?

Lisa....12 hour sleep sounds magical. I don't think my body is even capable of that
Ya I know that's pretty much what I do. Try to keep myself busy.

I start classes on January 3rd. I was supposed to start last week but with everything that happened with my dad I was too busy so I put it off for a few weeks.

Quote:
Ugh I'm kinda stuck in the house to with 2 little munchkins. And the baby is 10 months and still naps twice a day so it's not like I can do much except for when I take her sister to school then pick up my nephews from the bus stop in the afternoon. Other then that I get stuck watching Elmo and Dora all day long!
Ya I know how that feels. With my kids they are old enough to run around and play but they have each other and the only time they want me is to sit and watch Dora with them. I can't take too much of it
Old 12-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hey Everyone! Sorry I was MIA this weekend. My computer got infected with a virus so I had to get it fixed and I just got it back today. Ugh. If I wasn't so addicted to my laptop, I would hate it.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Ya I know that's pretty much what I do. Try to keep myself busy.

Ya I know how that feels. With my kids they are old enough to run around and play but they have each other and the only time they want me is to sit and watch Dora with them. I can't take too much of it
yeah they don't want to play with me. The older one actually keeps the little one entertained. Then when the little one sleeps all the older one wants to do is watch tv. Once in awhile she'll weasle me into playing old maid but there is only so much of that game I can take!