Old 10-05-2010, 08:08 AM
Total Fan

that was on yesterday! lol
Old 10-05-2010, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was? Wow that's funny
Old 10-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Have Noooooo idea what Lux's final scene was about but that was intense!!
Old 10-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Total Fan

I know it's killing me. I thought overall the epi was okay then the ending. I was like alright wtf. Who is this women and what did she do to my Luxie!
Old 10-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregirl82 (View Post)
I know it's killing me. I thought overall the epi was okay then the ending. I was like alright wtf. Who is this women and what did she do to my Luxie!
OMG I know!! I'm literally dying to know what that woman did to Lux. I hope we get more next episode! I hope Lux tells Cate, too. Is is next Tuesday yet haha?
Old 10-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Total Fan

I know the show goes so fast and then it's over.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

It's crazy! Do you think that Lux's hack story was actually somewhat true or do you think that Lux really had a good relationship with this woman?
Old 10-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think the woman did do something bad to Lux for a couple reasons, but I'm just guessing.

First of all, after Lux heard Cate and Ryan's conversation, she knew Tasha didn't have anywhere to go because Cate wouldn't take her in after all. Lux looked like she felt genuinely bad about it. We know Lux really wants Tasha in Portland and at Westmont. Unless Lux had a really good reason, I don't think she would tell Tasha that she didn't want Tasha going back to that house. I don't think, and I definitely hope, that being jealous because the foster mom was nice would be enough for Lux to tell Tasha not to go back.

Second of all, Lux's facial expressions throughout were a red flag for me. She looked genuinely alarmed and uncomfortable when she first saw who Tasha's foster mom was. When Tasha asked about what had happened, Lux looked really upset. Her reaction gave me the impression that the memories were painful and it was something that would be really difficult to talk about even to her best friend. But, she did open her mouth to speak before Tasha said she didn't have to, so I think she had a legitimate reason she was about to tell Tasha.

Third of all, psychologically I could see Lux, especially at a younger age, wanting to be wanted by anyone-even someone who treated her badly. She's always felt unwanted, not good enough, and like she has no one and would never have a family. If she finally felt wanted by someone-even if the person did bad things to her-I can imagine her sticking around. We know she was with Bug and he didn't always treat her well. I think she wants to feel loved enough that she's willing to let people who are supposed to love her treat her badly.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

What was the story she was telling Eric earlier in the episode? I can vaguely remember it but at the same time I'm drawing a blank. I remember her saying that the "woman became creepy" and something about "letters"...

I may be wrong though.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

She was saying that she was in a car accident and this woman took care of her and she thought it was great and she made Lux write stories and something about it becoming creepy. I dont' know if that has anything to do with it though. Im very interested in this storyline though the last scene was so intense. Britt freakin rocked that scene! She seemed so happy in that photo I need to know what happened, Im so impatient
Old 10-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Addicted Fan

The stupid DVR didn't record this episode. How old did Lux look in the photo?
Old 10-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

She told Tasha she was about 12 and Fern said she was there for 2 years. So Im guessing 12-14
Old 10-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks, Nat! I was wondering if the Foster Mom could've been the one from the story Lux told Jones- that inspired him to buy her a locket.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Possibly. I hope they get back to that storyline. I'm very intrigued as to what happened with that foster mother.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here was a theory I posted earlier in the discussion thread on the Eric/Lux scene and I figured it would be more appropriate here to expand upon:

Quote:
Oh, I just thought of something. I was thinking back to Lux's little 'joke' she passed to ERic about the car injury incident and how she thought that things got creepy with the woman who cared for and loved her?! Does anyone else think it's possible that maybe, just maybe, there was some more truth to that statement than Lux was letting on and it connects back into this situation/mystery with former Foster MOM?!!!

I'm thinking it's very possible.
Now this is just pure theory/speculation but I was thinking.

If pieces of what Lux was telling Eric were true, what if there was a situation that went something along these lines: I was estimating the years and Lux gave Tasha an approximate age of around 12 or 13 when she lived there with Foster MOM. Now, I've been timing that up with where Cate would have been around this point in Lux's life. Bear with me, this is going somwhere, *LOL.* Ryan announced on the air, after Cate got fired, that he was honored to have worked with Cate on air (Morning Madness) for the past 4 years. Now, Lux is currently 16 years of age. Going back 4 years, she'd be 12/13 living with this particular Foster MOM. What if this 'Foster MOM' was some crazed fan of Cate and the show, and she became obsessed with Cate on air shortly after she debuted with Ryan? What if during this time that she was fostering Lux and was considering adoption for her, Foster MOM somehow got access to the confidental name of Lux's real mother (birth mother), found out where Lux came from, and then 'Foster MOM' developed some unnatural, unhealthy, weird attachment to Lux because of who her birth mother was. Which could mean that Lux's descriptions to Eric aren't completely false: like the weird behavior of keeping her home from school, making her write paragraphs (insane, obsessed fan letters maybe?), telling Lux that SHE is Lux's #1 fan (possibly displacing her fan obsession of Cate onto her daughter Lux?). This can be completely off and far-fetched from what is really going on but I couldn't help but to think about this information and if there is any validity in what Lux tried to pass off to Eric as a 'story/joke' - there could be some real truth veiled underneath it all.

Foster MOM could have been a nut job who did some really bad things were Lux was concerned.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 10-06-2010 at 01:33 AM