Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
I think all of Dawn's decisions are pretty set in stone for Fall 2011. Its up to the new boss to call the shots winter 2012. There's a lot of buzz for it. I kind of don't want to watch ANY pilots until they are renewed for season 2's
I can honestly understand why you'd want to wait to watch something, Cristal, I'm becoming more and more frustrated myself in getting invested in any TV shows while they air. I hate liking something only to have it disappear after 1 season or midseason etc.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
PopWrap CW officially picks up Secret Circle, Heart of Dixie & The Ringer -- SMG, Brittany & Rachel Bilson comin at cha this Fall!
https://twitter.com/#!/PopWrap/status/70556784921821184

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...vampire-188414
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118037194
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-of-dixie.html

Congrats to Britt!

Last edited by CrunkPunk88; 05-17-2011 at 12:04 PM
Old 05-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thanks for posting those articles, Lisa! SO HAPPY FOR BRITT!!! What a relief.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats Britt! I feel a little better knowing we will be getting her next year!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
I think all of Dawn's decisions are pretty set in stone for Fall 2011. Its up to the new boss to call the shots winter 2012. There's a lot of buzz for it. I kind of don't want to watch ANY pilots until they are renewed for season 2's
Same Cristal. I want to completely support Kris and Britt but I have a feeling I'll just be with them in spirit. I don't want any attachments to any shows unless I know the ratings are okay and they have a chance of succeeding. Besides it's never a bad thing to have a marathon tv night. Thanks to tv on dvd you can become a fan whenever
Old 05-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
Congrats Britt! I feel a little better knowing we will be getting her next year!
lao at least that confronting maybe she can get the L U E cast on the show?
Old 05-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe Shiri and guest star?
Old 05-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ hopefully that would be awesome
Old 05-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm psyched to see Britt on TV again. But it truly is making me miss LUX because that means it's really over! Of course, I didn't enjoy S2 as much as S1 but still...

I'm going to start a Britt board campaign, would you all want to join me?

ETA: Started one here, hope you guys join!
ღღღ

Last edited by infallible love; 05-23-2011 at 04:55 PM
Old 05-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by infallible love (View Post)
I'm psyched to see Britt on TV again. But it truly is making me miss LUX because that means it's really over! Of course, I didn't enjoy S2 as much as S1 but still...

I'm going to start a Britt board campaign, would you all want to join me?

ETA: Started one here, hope you guys join!
sweet ill join
Old 05-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm hopping to like Britt in Secret Circle, wasn't the biggest fan of Lux. but Britt did great with the character.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting that Amber, I joined
Old 05-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm really excited to see Britt on TSC. Having that and VD next year, my Thursday night is set, I can't wait.

I do have to say that as far as Lux is concerned I always thought people were way too hard on her. I just looked on imdb and saw some threads saying Lux is a horrible person and I couldn't disagree more. Yeah she made some decisions that I didn't agree with, she was a little selfish at times, and I thought she could have been easier on her parents but after the childhood she had I could understand how she came to the conclusions that she did and why she acted the way she did. Anyway I don't mean to rant but I just always thought the rest of the fandom should have cut Lux a break. I loved her character and Britt played her brilliantly.
icon: skje
Old 05-29-2011, 03:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I do have to say that as far as Lux is concerned I always thought people were way too hard on her. I just looked on imdb and saw some threads saying Lux is a horrible person and I couldn't disagree more. Yeah she made some decisions that I didn't agree with, she was a little selfish at times, and I thought she could have been easier on her parents but after the childhood she had I could understand how she came to the conclusions that she did and why she acted the way she did. Anyway I don't mean to rant but I just always thought the rest of the fandom should have cut Lux a break. I loved her character and Britt played her brilliantly.
I agree with you, Jordan. Threads like the ones you mentioned are the reason I no longer go to other boards. I'm use to my favorite characters being the most disliked in that particular fandom. I like my favorite characters to be very deeply flawed (not evil) people, who often don't make the wisest decision the first time.

The 7 year age difference between Eric and Lux didn't bother me. I know happily married couples who have an age difference bigger than that. It was the fact that he was her teacher, and I put about 75-85% of the blame for that entire fiasco on Eric. He should have a) let her think that it meant nothing in S2, E2, or b) let her walk away in S2, E7 (Camping Trip).
Old 05-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya I hate threads like that where they just bash the character and even the actor. Ya Lux was selfish and made bad decisions but she was a teenager and nothing she did was so horrible. Most of it was very understandable.

I agree Emily about Eric. It wasn't the age difference, only that he was her teacher. It didn't help that she was a minor as well. I think it would have been wise if he did let her walk away in the camping trip episode. I know he truly cared about her but he should have let her go, that was what was best for her. He realized that eventually though.