Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I love that we have campaigns going already! The CW has picked up shows when no one thought it would. Hopefully this is not a death sentence. Lets do EVERYTHING we can to make sure the CW knows we want a season 3.

Besides campaigning another option you can explore is re-watching episodes on the CW. The initial numbers aren't all that count. They also factor in online viewing. So watch the old episodes once or twice or three times, and do it online not just on your DVR.

Even if you don't feel like watching them let them run minimized with your sound down as often as you can. Leave your computer on with an episode running when you go out even. You'll be supporting the show with out really even doing anything.

If we all care about this show we can definitely make it happen. It's not dead yet, and we deserve a season three. Let's make sure the CW know we want it.

Also like as much as you can on facebook. Every time you view a clip or episode online you can like it straight from the CW website. You can also post things on twitter. Email the network. Email entertainment magazines/bloggers. Make some noise. All those numbers matter to the network. Never underestimate the power of numbers.
Adrienne
Old 11-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those are all great suggestions for us!
Old 11-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Besides campaigning another option you can explore is re-watching episodes on the CW. The initial numbers aren't all that count. They also factor in online viewing. So watch the old episodes once or twice or three times, and do it online not just on your DVR
I can't remember Liz's exact words but someone asked about online viewing and although she said it doesn't hurt to watch on the CW site it's the tv ratings that count when it comes to renewing or canceling a show.
So basically we have to get people to WATCH. Anything else we do is just an added bonus but the main thing is LIVE viewers!! So our goal should be to get one person to watch this week, more importantly to find people who have a Nielson box!!
Old 11-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey guys, I just heard the news..
I really hoped the CW would pick up the show but I guess I shouldn't be surprised right..
Anyway I really wish I had time to help you guys campaign but school is killing me right now and I barely sleep 2-3 hours a night..
Old 11-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Erica I miss you!!!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Erica!!! Yay! So glad you've stopped by to bring some sunshine through this cloud of bad news we've been getting. We fully understand your limited time, I know I do.

Oh and um...guys...I forgot to mention that a few weeks ago, over FB chat, Erica sent hellos to all of you
Old 11-04-2010, 05:46 AM
New Fan

Stop being Pessimistic about Life Unexpected

Everyone Stop being Pessimistic about Life Unexpected

With what Korbi has going for a SaveLUX campaign and us sending feedback to the CW on tweeter and on www.cwtv.com along with trying to bring on the cast of Life Unexpected on www.thetalk.com or any other talk shows we are getting noticed.

We need to continue what we have been doing all along.

We ALL love this show and the cast/crew need us to continue to believe in the show which we all do. I am fully supporting all SaveLUX campaigns that are happening. With Korbi's campaign and ours going full force the cast and show are being talked about. That is what we need right now. So keep getting the word out and START BELIEVING AGAIN.

We ALL have become a FAMILY because of Life Unexpected.

Families stick together and support each other so let's do this.

Thanks,
Meredith
Old 11-04-2010, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregirl82 (View Post)
episode 7 aired last night there will only be 13 episodes. That means 6 more epi's to wrap it all up.
Cristal I'll sign, stamp, tweet, repeat whatever for this show. But I sadly think the CW's made up it's mind and won't change it. But I'm glad to see people getting up in arms about it. It shows that the show was loved and cared for by many!
Okay, thanks. And have they already finished filming all 6 of the upcoming? :\
Old 11-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Total Fan

I don't think so. I think they filmed up to 10. Maybe someone else knows if that's correct cause I'm not 100% sure.

Hi,

We're all happy you are here to help us support Lux but you should probably keep the campaigning in the campaigning thread

Last edited by angelface211; 11-04-2010 at 10:02 AM
Old 11-04-2010, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Okay... I'm hoping not, so that they can at least choose how to wrap it up if it is the end :\
Old 11-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Total Fan

well the scripts are already written. Even 13. But I'm not sure how Liz will play it out now. If she'll have to rewrite 13, tweak 13, I'm guessing some of it will have to be rewritten bc as she said if it ended at 13 it won't end how fans had always dreamed of it ending.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

AKA Cate/Baze together?
I hope she'll tweak the script I hate when shows don't get to have their proper ending
Old 11-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Total Fan

Well the show not getting a proper ending isn't really the writers fault.

CB together is what most of us want and of course is probably where it would of ended up if the show got a few more scripts to work with. But the truth is the ending wont' be satisfying enough I'm sure for most fans. We're heading into episode 8 with alot of seperate love triangles. It's hard to make everything work and fit by the time 13 rolls around. I am sure the writers will make it so we atleast have a way to live out what we dream in our minds.
Like me with Gilmore Girls for example. Us fans dreamed of Luke and Lorelai together by the time the show ended. Now they were but it wasn't like how we always imagined. So in the end we have to pretend that everything we wanted happened.....in my mind Luke and Lorelai are totally married now with babies
Old 11-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, I totally understand. Maybe they'll have Cate, Ryan, Baze all be single in the end to leave it open for possibilities.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

About the episodes I think Liz said they were getting ready to prep for 13.