Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-31-2011, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I guess I'm with everyone else. The thought of this board closing makes me extremely sad. And, of course, I am still ready and willing to keep posting (I really hope the rewatch does happen one way or another). BUT, I would hate to see a forced closure, and trust Cristal and Nat to make the best decision. You beautiful mods are AMAZING and I can't thank you enough! Thanks for asking for our input.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

It's a group decision so whatever everyone wants, will happen. If you want the board to stay just say so and it'll happen It's not just up to me and Nat.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

The real sadness comes from not knowing where we'll be able to talk/keep in touch if the board closes. I don't want to lose our little group.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkPunk88 (View Post)
The real sadness comes from not knowing where we'll be able to talk/keep in touch if the board closes. I don't want to lose our little group.
Exactly, Lisa. I really don't post on other boards on FF (and right now, I am not that interested in starting to do so). And, honestly, even if we could chat here on another board or on facebook...it just wouldn't be the same. If we are a family, this board is our home. I don't want to lose that. So, if I had to vote, I would fight to keep the board open as long as possible. That being said, AGAIN, I absolutely trust Nat and Cristal's judgment, and I understand the desire to want to go out on our own terms. I will truly be fine with whatever decision is made.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Did you all see Liz's post last night (UK time) about keeping her Life Unexpected FB fan page; and how all her up dates will be from there.... I just think wheres theres LIFE...theres hope...

I work crazy hours, so cant be on here as often as I would like, but I for one dont want you all to go
Old 06-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know how I feel about it. I mean it quiet sad. I just don't come here as much as I use to. It's hard to do that when the show isn't on anymore. Honestly I don't have an answer.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
It's a group decision so whatever everyone wants, will happen. If you want the board to stay just say so and it'll happen It's not just up to me and Nat.
Exactly. You guys don't have to agree with us on this decision. Its not up to us, its up to everyone. So if you think you want to keep then say so and the board will stay open as long as the counts are active enough.

I do agree with everyone about losing the family feel here. I love it here and our group is awesome and its true we don't really post on other boards together so we would lose that if the board closed.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Total Fan

how many counts a day or week (don't know how it works) do they like you to have to stay open?
Old 06-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Good question, Joy. I want to know that, too. How does it work?
Old 06-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

We have to meet an average of 15 posts a day in the monthly counts. We went under that in the last 2 weekly counts but that doesn't matter until the monthly counts are in. Also the board can't go 48 hours without a post. If either of those things happen we will be placed on the low post count warning thread and if it happens again in 6 months we will be closed
Old 06-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Total Fan

I think between all of us we can manage 15 post a day. But it is true most of the actual topic threads relating to the show are just kind of dwindling away bc there really isn't much more to discuss so we tend to go in the OT, game, and rant threads the most.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya I know we could keep up the count minimum but just by the game threads isn't worth it. Maybe when the fall shows start we can have stuff to talk about in the actors thread but right now they really aren't being used much and that is what we want to see. We want more than just the game threads to be active.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Total Fan

understandable. At this point I think it won't work out though bc alot that is to be discussed has been discussed

I've already done my rewatch of season 1. Now on episode 9 of season 2. I couldn't wait and have been bored to tears at night so I've just been taking advantage of them. I will say that by doing a rewatch I've caught on to more things then I did in the original airing bc I spent so much time tweeting!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Addicted Fan

I would love for the boards to stay open (the games are fun), but I trust your and Cristal's judgment, Nat.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yeah, I really enjoy the games - and chatting with everyone in the OT thread. Plus, I do think the individual actor threads will be busier once the new fall shows start. But, I understand what you mean Nat, and again, I trust you guys.

I still think it would be fun to somehow do a rewatch together here - even if we weren't all able to watch all of the episodes at the EXACT same time. Maybe just open new episode threads (or reopen the old ones for a short period) so people who have rewatched a particular episode (or part of an episode) recently can comment? Like Joy said, you catch so much you didn't pick up on the first time you watched it. Plus, there are a couple posters - like Cee Cee and Carol - who weren't around when the episodes first aired. It would be fun to get their perspectives - and to see how our own opinions have changed.

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-03-2011 at 08:53 PM