Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-15-2019, 08:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her

Tori
Old 07-16-2019, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair
Old 07-16-2019, 08:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up

Tori
Old 07-17-2019, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and
Old 07-17-2019, 08:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup

Tori
Old 07-17-2019, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup. She
Old 07-17-2019, 07:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup. She wanted

Tori
Old 07-18-2019, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup. She wanted Joe
Old 07-18-2019, 08:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup. She wanted Joe to

Tori
Old 07-18-2019, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup. She wanted Joe to be
Old 07-18-2019, 09:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup. She wanted Joe to be the

Tori
Old 07-19-2019, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup. She wanted Joe to be the lead
Old 07-19-2019, 09:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup. She wanted Joe to be the lead helper

Tori
Old 07-20-2019, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup. She wanted Joe to be the lead helper for
Old 07-22-2019, 07:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having her hair up and makeup. She wanted Joe to be the lead helper for the

Tori