Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-08-2019, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any
Old 07-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help

Tori
Old 07-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to
Old 07-08-2019, 07:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick

Tori
Old 07-09-2019, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their
Old 07-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next

Tori
Old 07-10-2019, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today

Tori
Old 07-11-2019, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi
Old 07-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided

Tori
Old 07-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to
Old 07-14-2019, 08:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look

Tori
Old 07-14-2019, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool
Old 07-15-2019, 07:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by

Tori
Old 07-15-2019, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Demi was going out to listen to the new CD from Jonas Brothers and she cried because they sounded like angels. She really liked it because she wanted to make a song that everyone liked for the new album. And she went to the studio to record a big track because it would make a big hit. Demi asked Nick and Joe if they could help record her song because Demi felt it was the best that someone did most of the recording. They decided to write the song and record it. Joe and Nick wanted to go to LA to see if there was any help to pick their next single. Today Demi decided to look cool by having